It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her face has actually quadrupled in size now! She should ring the Guinness book of records

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seemed very interested in all the sex shops!😕
It amazes me at how shocked she is at things like a sharpener! And for someone so cheap she loves designer stuff!!🤷🏻‍♀️
She even made Paris seem quite boring! One of the best things about Paris is sitting at one of the street side restaurants/cafes/bars, having a drink and people watching and just generally soaking in the atmosphere! Instead they go and eat pizza!!

Reactions: 6
Actually nodded off during the vlog 🤪😴😴 but back to say she's craving vegetables like that makes her sound healthy, but then they look fried 🙄🙄 and why does Chris need chips with his pizza. Saints preserve me

Reactions: 6
They didn’t do much in Paris did they?
Viewed the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame & Moulin Rouge. They didn’t actually “do” anything other than shop did they?

She’s so cringe buying the cheapest items from YSL and Chanel so she could carry a big designer shopping bag 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
40+ years old and asking for the largest Chanel paper bag for a lip pencil.

She clearly asked for those free samples aswell. Such a greedy grabby pair! How many Penhalgions refills have they both had now ? Gallivanting to Edinburgh and Paris in 2 weeks without a thought for the people who watch her vlogs who are struggling.
I hope she donated that cricut to charity !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She thought the packaging for the Chanel lipliner was excessive but asks for a large bag to walk round with. Almost as excessive as the amount the pair of them eat

Reactions: 10
It didn't seem like they tried any French cuisine whilst they were there - what a shame! I feel like Paris was wasted on them! They did all the touristy tit and didn't really experience the culture.

It didn't seem like they tried any French cuisine whilst they were there - what a shame! I feel like Paris was wasted on them! They did all the touristy tit and didn't really experience the culture.
True...... They probably think french fries are a great French delicacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad I didn't waste time watching them!! Sounds like they just ate burgers and pizza, they're so lucky to be able to afford to go away!

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are a rare example of being fat and healthy? I’m overweight for most of my life but the moment I feel uncomfortable walking or bend to tie my shoes was always a red light alarm for me. I think it’s important to know the limit and stick to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe they are a rare example of being fat and healthy? I’m overweight for most of my life but the moment I feel uncomfortable walking or bend to tie my shoes was always a red light alarm for me. I think it’s important to know the limit and stick to it.
They are definitely not healthy. Emma is out of breath just talking to the camera sometimes. Walking at a slow pace they are huffing and puffing. They are on the 'do something now' end of the unhealthy spectrum.

They are definitely not healthy. Emma is out of breath just talking to the camera sometimes. Walking at a slow pace they are huffing and puffing. They are on the 'do something now' end of the unhealthy spectrum.
Totally agree. People can be overweight but fit or healthy, I run and cycle a lot but am a chubby size 14.
She can’t bend down properly to put the dog lead on or wipe paws, has to put the dog up on the sofa. They’re out of breath walking slowly anywhere. She claimed a walk across a car park to that James Martin restaurant was a long was and seemed put out they couldn’t park closer. Couldn’t complete her May 100 mile (?) challenge, which for someone with a dog seems crazy you don’t do that be default every month. When she does her cleaning montage she vacuums the living room and looks so red and out of breath she looks like she could have ran a 10k. Looking at her supermarket haul a few weeks back full of beige processed food, that showed they’re not remotely healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her ig reel.....so now we know Em takes more dumps 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and is more likely to initiate "sexy time" 🤮🤮🤮 is nothing private anymore 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nice to see after all these years that food is still the love of her life, even before having a child. All she had to do was lose weight. As she lovingly caresses all that tit food from france she bought, sad, really sad. Her husbands stomach is huge he has a ton of visceral fat around his organs, that woman cares nothig except for cakes.

Reactions: 5
Nice to see after all these years that food is still the love of her life, even before having a child. All she had to do was lose weight. As she lovingly caresses all that tit food from france she bought, sad, really sad. Her husbands stomach is huge he has a ton of visceral fat around his organs, that woman cares nothig except for cakes.
That's a really crappy comment. Why do people here always hold her infertility against her? I'm pretty sure slim women suffer from infertility also? Similarly, I've known of plenty of obese women conceive naturally. Who says all she had to do was lose weight?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a really crappy comment. Why do people here always hold her infertility against her? I'm pretty sure slim women suffer from infertility also? Similarly, I've known of plenty of obese women conceive naturally. Who says all she had to do was lose weight?
I agree. I’ve said it before, leave the fertility comments alone. It’s too personal. Weight isn’t the only reason for infertility.

Reactions: 14
The doctors told her that as do all doctors. It's one of the very first options to help with getting pregnant. I guess her husbands fat around his chest is me fat shaming him now cause theres plenty over overweight men don't have heart attacks. I'll just go bury my head in the sand, or in a plate of cakes, whatever suits you as youre obviously the doctor here.

You know what I'm sick and tired of, people who go nuts if you mention weight loss. They assume your just shaming that person. Is there some kind of rule that no one must lose weight or something, so yall can shovel cakes until your hearts content and then when something goes wrong just blame everyone else. Took me three years to get pregnant, I was very slim, but their first option they told me was to change my diet and if I were overweight to cut down, but luckily I just ate healthily, I stopped eating garbage I ate before. I am so sick and tired of people who moan and complain and blame the whole world when the answer mostly is up to them.

Extra weight can make it hard for you to get pregnant. For example, polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is one of the most common reasons for infertility in women and can also cause obesity. Overweight and obesity affect fertility by: Preventing ovulation.17 Feb 2021

Weight, fertility, and pregnancy | Office on Women's Health

I agree. I’ve said it before, leave the fertility comments alone. It’s too personal. Weight isn’t the only reason for infertility.
No but it's a crucial one, don't try and bully me like emma does with people, it won't work. Wait till her husband has a heart attack and then of course you people will blame me, or everyone else in society, never his immediate surroundings and his partner. The man needs to drastically lose weight, he's out of breathe just walking, but hey, don't mention weight loss around here, it's not important.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.