It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS how old is she for mentioning God knows how many times that she didn't want to show Chris' pants whilst vlogging in the room, giggles ensuing. Just move the effing pants you stupid mare 🙄🙄
I thought the exact same thing! Fair enough if they were pegged on a clothes line but they would’ve been folded up and we probably would’ve been none the wiser is she filmed them 🙄

Reactions: 9
Ugh how many croissants did she get down her gob? And the outfits! She prob thought she was all Paris chic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same thing! Fair enough if they were pegged on a clothes line but they would’ve been folded up and we probably would’ve been none the wiser is she filmed them 🙄
Nothing interesting to say and she probably thought she was being hilarious

Ugh how many croissants did she get down her gob? And the outfits! She prob thought she was all Paris chic.
Blazer = chic in her fashionista opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably a bit too much - but I have often wondered about their digestion with all the crap they eat! How are they not either constipated or shitting themselves?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.