It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend had Turner’s syndrome & died last year at age 46. She was extremely short, slight turned in leg & arm, very bad teeth & wore children’s clothes. The complete opposite of Em really. She died very suddenly in her sleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s Mosaic Turner Syndrome she has, will mean she has some characteristics/issues but not the full blown chromosomal abnormality which presents with a very classic physical appearance and symptoms. You can get ‘mosaic’ variations of a lot of chromosomal conditions.

Reactions: 6
I thought the culottes outfit was nice in this week's vlog.
Shame she had to copy Kim and show them before Kim had an chance. And as for that god awful 60’s curtains dress. Did she need it? Copying Khila and Kim when the styles don’t suit you shows she’s a spoilt brat. This happened with Candy and we know what happened there 😬

Reactions: 6
Ha I'm bored so just watching her vlog, that dress is bloody awful !
Chris has gotten so much bigger and so red faced, he's a heart attack waiting to happen, why don't they see what we see??

Reactions: 5
I don't think Chris is very bright. When they were talking about the Commonwealth... hard cringe. Primary school kids know more about it than those two.
No wonder he just goes along with whatever Em wants. He literally just has birds tweeting around his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t she the most pathetic excuse of a woman when she’s not well. Acting like such a baby. Ffs it’s a cold man up. She’s a pain in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha I'm bored so just watching her vlog, that dress is bloody awful !
Chris has gotten so much bigger and so red faced, he's a heart attack waiting to happen, why don't they see what we see??
They are just about getting away with it now but in a few years from now they will both be on medication for high bp or diabetes.

They are just about getting away with it now but in a few years from now they will both be on medication for high bp or diabetes.
They really are, but they can start making healthier changes now, my oh, who is defo not the size of Chris, came home one day from work saying he wasn't feeling well and could I take him to hospital, long story short, he was hours away from a heart attack, had a stent fitted, he's still with me, thank god, that's why these pair get on my nerves, sort your health out before it's too late

• Heart
@Maid22 Glad that your other half is doing ok, it must have been very frightening for everyone.

It makes me cringe when Emma keeps referencing Stevie Nicks when she describes her clothes. Stevie Nicks had/has an ethereal, mystical, and boho hippie chic. That dress had none of that. Emma has none of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They really are, but they can start making healthier changes now, my oh, who is defo not the size of Chris, came home one day from work saying he wasn't feeling well and could I take him to hospital, long story short, he was hours away from a heart attack, had a stent fitted, he's still with me, thank god, that's why these pair get on my nerves, sort your health out before it's too late
Thank god your oh is ok. My oh is the same. We changed our eating habits etc and are in much better shape. Chris drives for a living, I’m surprised he passes the medical.

I don't think Chris is very bright. When they were talking about the Commonwealth... hard cringe. Primary school kids know more about it than those two.
No wonder he just goes along with whatever Em wants. He literally just has birds tweeting around his head.
He’s always looked a bit gormless tbh!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thank god your oh is ok. My oh is the same. We changed our eating habits etc and are in much better shape. Chris drives for a living, I’m surprised he passes the medical.
Thank you, it was really scarey at the time I didn't realise how close I was to losing him. we've also changed our eating habits, yup Chris drives for a living,imagine how many fast food places he must visit everyday, I pack crib for my oh, can never imagine Emma doing that for him, but seeing what he's like,he'd probably eat that and still eat crap from services!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her Instagram posts, I have second hand embarrassment for her, I really do. And why she bothers flogging is beyond me. Subtlety mentioning about some skin care shes obviously been gifted. And Em let us know you read here by mentioning the Cricut machine. Please 🤣🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love Becky Reynolds too she's such a sweet natured girl .
I too like her and admire her attitude of wearing whatever she wants regardless of if it flatters her shape or not BUT having watched a recent vlog i'm rethinking!
I know she's young, likes new things & make-up but wowzer the tote boxes full of make up - i mean thousands £££££'s of make up - just too much!!!

Reactions: 2
Her Instagram posts, I have second hand embarrassment for her, I really do. And why she bothers flogging is beyond me. Subtlety mentioning about some skin care shes obviously been gifted. And Em let us know you read here by mentioning the Cricut machine. Please 🤣🤣🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Every single thing she does is just copying someone else, whether it’s having a home bar like Khila, buying the same trousers as Kim or copying other peoples TikTok’s - it’s so embarrassing! She’s never had an original thought in that head of hers 🙄

I too like her and admire her attitude of wearing whatever she wants regardless of if it flatters her shape or not BUT having watched a recent vlog i'm rethinking!
I know she's young, likes new things & make-up but wowzer the tote boxes full of make up - i mean thousands £££££'s of make up - just too much!!!
She did admit in a previous video she works in marketing for beauty. She probably got a lot of that stuff free.
I’m on the fence with her I like her but think her constant hauls are way too much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.