It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she addressed her ‘so called’ friend who has moved from Edinburgh. And poor Onslow can’t even have a 3 week break away from her in July, oh no she has to join him and piss on his plans to enjoy himself. Dragging the poor sod to the zoo etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! Chris has no neck, Emma has two chins, I'm shocked that she would actually share this photo 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can actually see them ending up on one of those shut-ins programs where they need a hoist to leave the bed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
See she mentioned again how teeny tiny she is because she cant see over the castle wall 🙄🙄 most people can't Em...your not unique.......and when she does this...just 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220507-212943_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How tall is she? She always looks a bit taller than average to me?. I mean; if she'd stood on her tip toes she might have seen something! She's not that flippin small.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How tall is she? She always looks a bit taller than average to me?. I mean; if she'd stood on her tip toes she might have seen something! She's not that flippin small.

She's never disclosed her height as it would ruin the illusion, I reckon she's about 5'5. Her frenemie Mik is 5' 3.5, and Emma is always taller than Mik in photos.
Public Service Announcement Emma - You are not small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely above the average UK height for a woman. Small & petite she is NOT!

Reactions: 10
All the clothes she’s got and she puts a crap outfit together on her latest IG post. Cream blazer, long navy sack and bright white trainers. Fashion leader? Scruffy bleeder more like!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg has anyone seen the new Paris reel with her trying to run?! She literally shows a second of it to try and hide her size but it’s a full on wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This old vlog came up recommended......Now Troy, that's his name, is a NFL player, I know diddly squat about NFL but I think their quite tall......this photo shows a normal height difference between people 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220508-203124_YouTube~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Wtf is she wearing. Blazer, dress and shite trainers! Ffs Emma you’re in Paris, make a wee bit of an effort. Her face is getting so much bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is she wearing. Blazer, dress and shite trainers! Ffs Emma you’re in Paris, make a wee bit of an effort. Her face is getting so much bigger.
I know! She makes a right show of herself. The Paris trip has been one cringe fest. Those two gallumping around that chic capital pretending to be travel vloggers. Give up Emma. You giant knob.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.