It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched Em's Q&A - and I have to say, I thought she was very open and honest. She doesn't annoy me nearly as much as some other youtubers who think they are superior in some way just cos they have a channel and a few followers. I liked that she was honest about what clothes she doesn't feel suit her etc and acknowledged that she had been quite lucky throughout the pandemic.

Reactions: 4
Me too, down to earth, very honest and a great relationship with her parents. Anyone know if she's still with her French boyfriend as she never mentions him and now she's bought a house. Just wondering
I don'r get becky reynolds, she's morbidly obese and seems to enjoy it. Whilst I'm not into fat shaming, I don't condone unhealthy eating habits either. Instead of losing weight she just suggests people should size up and then laughs. Very disturbing. Yet people who are anorexic are berated and moaned at, being morbidly obese aint that healthy either. Her mother just feeds her daughters ego, has absolutely no interest in being healthy whatsoever.

I don'r get becky reynolds, she's morbidly obese and seems to enjoy it. Whilst I'm not into fat shaming, I don't condone unhealthy eating habits either. Instead of losing weight she just suggests people should size up and then laughs. Very disturbing. Yet people who are anorexic are berated and moaned at, being morbidly obese aint that healthy either. Her mother just feeds her daughters ego, has absolutely no interest in being healthy whatsoever. Same goes for her friend trina, who has so much visceral fat it practically reaches her knees. THAT, is unhealthy.

Reactions: 3
I know Edinburgh is expensive but surely they could have paid for a more central hotel??...tight arses!
And don't get me started on the pots of porridge from Tesco to have for breakfast.... OMG!
If you go on a city break, unless you're on a shoestring budget which we know they aren't, why be so tight?! You're in your 40's, live a little. She's not this tight when it comes to buying clothes for herself is she??
And on the way to the airport "We're stopping off for lunch" when in fact she was happily eating her lunch whilst Chris was driving and trying to eat his one handed.
Absolute Princess she is!!
And a mahoosive lunch it was at that. She’s definitely won at “how much can you cram into a Morrisons plastic salad receptacle”

I've just watched Em's Q&A - and I have to say, I thought she was very open and honest. She doesn't annoy me nearly as much as some other youtubers who think they are superior in some way just cos they have a channel and a few followers. I liked that she was honest about what clothes she doesn't feel suit her etc and acknowledged that she had been quite lucky throughout the pandemic.
Except, she could have acknowledged that people lost loved ones during the pandemic instead of it being all about livelihood and missing out. Some of her followers would no doubt have lost a loved one. Or maybe I just wasn’t paying attention….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is it's the same questions over and over. Nothing new or interesting. BORING

Reactions: 8
And a mahoosive lunch it was at that. She’s definitely won at “how much can you cram into a Morrisons plastic salad receptacle”

Except, she could have acknowledged that people lost loved ones during the pandemic instead of it being all about livelihood and missing out. Some of her followers would no doubt have lost a loved one. Or maybe I just wasn’t paying attention….
I notice she only eats "salads" when she is vlogging. judging by the size of his stomache he's a heart attack in the waiting. If they could just grow the hell up and stop eating tit. That plane had to be fixed after those two fatties got in it, probably never fly again.

Thing is it's the same questions over and over. Nothing new or interesting. BORING
Well gives her an excuse to talk about herself, why don't she get real and talk about going on a diet, fat lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I think she's quite selective about the questions she answers. I just felt she was perhaps a bit more real in this one? - although she did mention people she knew being in hospital with covid etc, which you think would give her a different outlook on her health....but she seems oblivious! Espesh with all her hormones problems! Her diet clearly isn't helping.

Reactions: 7
I notice she only eats "salads" when she is vlogging. judging by the size of his stomache he's a heart attack in the waiting. If they could just grow the hell up and stop eating tit. That plane had to be fixed after those two fatties got in it, probably never fly again.

Well gives her an excuse to talk about herself, why don't she get real and talk about going on a diet, fat lazy cow.
OMG I'M 💀💀💀💀

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like the crispy and frazzled blonde hair is back . Looks thinner than ever unlike her face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So thin and damaged. She need a good 8 inches off and to lay off the bleach. The ginger at first did look healthier. That chunk at the from just never grows past her chin.
Anyone remember the video where she balled her eyes out after getting a long bob to get rid of the damage? She’s not learned, it’s as bad as that again.

Reactions: 6
The music in her latest vlog is too much! The walking around probably did them some good though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.