It’s Em #6 Bo Selecta Face is shiny but that’s ok my mate says I’m tiny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfit she wore to go out for a curry 🤦🏻‍♀️... 'Little' waterfall jacket (nothing is little about you or your outfit you silly cow), shirt dress, leggings and trainers. She really has no clue how to style clothes. She looked tragic lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What a shocker, money off the Indian meal. Bragging that it wasn’t a chain but an independent. I hope she tipped tight arses. She acts like they’re cash strapped.

This is a gossip site and the people we talk about put themselves online to thousands of people for attention so it's bound to happen. I don't think this particular thread is for you if you are offending by things like that.
Exactly!! 👏

Maybe you are right. It's one thing to gossip but some of you are just pathetic and get your kicks out of bringing others down
Alright Em, calm down.

The outfit she wore to go out for a curry 🤦🏻‍♀️... 'Little' waterfall jacket (nothing is little about you or your outfit you silly cow), shirt dress, leggings and trainers. She really has no clue how to style clothes. She looked tragic lol
She has so many clothes and chooses that strange outfit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I know Edinburgh is expensive but surely they could have paid for a more central hotel??...tight arses!
And don't get me started on the pots of porridge from Tesco to have for breakfast.... OMG!
If you go on a city break, unless you're on a shoestring budget which we know they aren't, why be so tight?! You're in your 40's, live a little. She's not this tight when it comes to buying clothes for herself is she??
And on the way to the airport "We're stopping off for lunch" when in fact she was happily eating her lunch whilst Chris was driving and trying to eat his one handed.
Absolute Princess she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is such a tight arse! Bet she didn't buy her Mum her perfume either - despite having 40% off!

• Angry
I was shocked when I saw the stories! Walking into town!!!

Maybe she’s finally listening to us.

Reactions: 6
This is the real Em.... so I wish she'd stop trying to pass herself off as a good few sizes smaller. If she's so paranoid or unhappy about her size there is a solution. Diet and exercise. Even if she ate healthy meals and stopped with the junk she'd see a difference. It's not rocket science. The older you get the harder it is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Very telling isn’t it?

There are some amazing plus sized influencers that are honest about their size. I’d respect her a lot more if she didn’t try to manipulate herself in photos. She’s only gaslighting herself!
In her defence though, that smock adds inches. It’s not the most flattering of tents.

Reactions: 6
Her facial expression in the bridal video. Eye fecking herself it looks so cringe the head pose 😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Her latest (cringeworthy) IG post...shes been gifted Lion King tickets and a bag and a soft lion toy......shame she dont gift it on......more chance of hell freezing over🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I tired to watch the Edinburgh blog but duck me the music. I had to mute it and ended up switching it off.

• Haha
I watched the Edinburgh vlog and it baffled me. For context I live in Edinburgh and I am not sure why you would stay at Edinburgh Park there are plenty of affordable budget hotels in town.

She is right about Dean Village though, I used to live in Stockbridge which is right next door and we would walk there most days during lockdown. She didn't miss the ''tea room'' there isn't one It's a residential area there's a doctors, a school and a cemetery and although it is really pretty it's not Disney Land it's just where people live. They actually should have gone to Stockbridge and done Circus Lane then there are loads of places there for coffee and cakes.

No shade on her for getting money off the Indian meal though, loads of people I know have taste cards. They make sense if you eat at a lot of chain restaurants and many places in Edinburgh take them. It's pretty common.

The loads walking they did is not much walking to me but I guess it's all subjective it's probably about 3 miles round trip from the dungeons to Dean Village and back and yes there is a very steep hill back up from Dean Village but it's also pretty short. If she can walk back up that she will manage up to the castle but it's worrying that she thinks it will be killer. I guess no Arthurs Seat for them!

This is the real Em.... so I wish she'd stop trying to pass herself off as a good few sizes smaller. If she's so paranoid or unhappy about her size there is a solution. Diet and exercise. Even if she ate healthy meals and stopped with the junk she'd see a difference. It's not rocket science. The older you get the harder it is.
You are right, you can do it very slowly with just diet even at 43. At Christmas I was struggling as I've said in a previous post. Returning to the office terrified me as I haven't had covid yet and doubted I would survive at the size I was if I caught it. That plus being diagnosed with bad arthritis in one knee meant I knew things had to change. Exercise is still hard but with only a strict diet I'm on my way to a 3 stone weight loss and even got myself an e-bike (Edinburgh is hilly) at the weekend so I can cycle myself into work and get some non load bearing exercise. I'm not going to lie it's super hard and I want to over eat every day but I also want to live so I try to make good choices.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.