Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a shurd neckline - she says it every video now?
She means 'shirred' (my late mother pronounced it as 'sheered' - haven't a clue which is right)...it just means a material without elasticated properties which has rows of elastic sewn in- to make it stretchy. I remember shirred dresses being trendy when I was in primary school in the 70's 😂

That's hilarious, was she expecting a swanky luxurious hotel then!!!
Bet deep down she's raging, bless!!!!
Have you seen the size of the rooms at Premier Inn?......I can imagine when they're in the room, they're always touching- even if she's by the window and Onslow's in the loo.......The beds must be really strong though.........:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She means 'shirred' (my late mother pronounced it as 'sheered' - haven't a clue which is right)...it just means a material without elasticated properties which has rows of elastic sewn in- to make it stretchy. I remember shirred dresses being trendy when I was in primary school in the 70's 😂

Have you seen the size of the rooms at Premier Inn?......I can imagine when they're in the room, they're always touching- even if she's by the window and Onslow's in the loo.......The beds must be really strong though.........:unsure:
Hope big Chris (thanks to @Delia Smith, love it!) has packed their mugs and teabags!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noted that she shared the size of the (elastic, smock) dresses are an 18 & 20 BUT didn’t share the size of the jeans. Just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See my mum used to make us sundress with shirred panels but she's always pronounced it 'shired' like sired.

I'm glad she's been more honest about her dress size but I do agree the 18/20 dresses only fit because of the elasticated stitching/shurd/shirred/shired panel

Reactions: 7
She is 100% not an 18. She looks closer to a 24/26 in the leopard print dress today.

Reactions: 14
I tell you what if she does wear any of those outfits she is definitely going to stand out….And not for a good reason. I live in London and no one dresses like that here. she looks like a right country bumpkin or an aunty on a night out to the social club in the 80’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I tell you what if she does wear any of those outfits she is definitely going to stand out….And not for a good reason. I live in London and no one dresses like that here. she looks like a right country bumpkin or an aunty on a night out to the social club in the 80’s.
You've summed her up ,an aunty on a night out in the 80s!!!! She really dresses old for her age!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she’s shopping at Simply Be again, the boycott is over 🤣🤣

Those white sandals are awful, they didn’t go with any of the outfits and that purple handbag looked so cheap and tacky 😖

How do you know they’re staying in a Premier Inn, did she mention it?

I see she’s shopping at Simply Be again, the boycott is over 🤣🤣

Those white sandals are awful, they didn’t go with any of the outfits and that purple handbag looked so cheap and tacky 😖

How do you know they’re staying in a Premier Inn, did she mention it?
It was the view from the hotel of the London Eye.....my daughter's friend stayed in virtually the same room (it must have been on the same floor - slightly different angle)......

Emma is probably hoping to get away with saying it was a beautiful hotel - without uttering the words 'Premier Inn' 😂

• Haha
She's so naff, standing outside the Ritz in white sandals and a white handbag, makes me cringe. Good luck to Chris putting up with her high maintenance demands for the rest of his life. Why was he wearing a shirt and tie? Was that for the neck breaking view up the actors skirts at the theatre or for the trip to the Ritz? No one does that. Whoever said Ems like your aunty from the 80s was spot on. She's living in the past.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I’ve said this before, or if any of you will know who I’m talking about. Her face shape, eyes and expressions really remind me of the scouse girl on tiktok who films what she eats in a day (not the one who says she’s a fat witch or something like that) It’s bugging me that I can’t think what her name is now.
Ohhhh yessss I know who you mean..

Be right back ill find her

Ohhhh yessss I know who you mean..

Be right back ill find her
Screenshot_20210815_201510_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Reactions: 2
She's so naff, standing outside the Ritz in white sandals and a white handbag, makes me cringe. Good luck to Chris putting up with her high maintenance demands for the rest of his life. Why was he wearing a shirt and tie? Was that for the neck breaking view up the actors skirts at the theatre or for the trip to the Ritz? No one does that. Whoever said Ems like your aunty from the 80s was spot on. She's living in the past.
The Ritz has a dress code, men are required to wear jacket and tie

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to pretend she stayed over at The Ritz? It's only £65 for afternoon tea per person - I thought it would've been double that!

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to pretend she stayed over at The Ritz? It's only £65 for afternoon tea per person - I thought it would've been double that!
Wow, £65 per person, no wonder he booked a premier Inn, he must be skint, pressies for her, party etc!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.