Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she couldn’t find her camera but managed to film her new garden makeover and other bits in the last few weeks 🤔 yeah yeah em! You’re camera was so lost eh! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t say pomade…. Bought one when she went to boots and Poundland aka buying more crap she didn’t need.
Wouldn’t stop talking about her birthday. Everything was about it.
Apparently Chris has booked her a nice hotel, sure she’ll fit right in
Took an extended break (no explanation as to why) but is going to film everything related to her birthday (my original theory still stands)
Charlie was spayed (if that’s what you call it) she showed footage of him looking sad. Moved him downstairs to sleep (I thought that’s where she had moved him there ages ago)
Still ruining her hair with god awful crimping
Her hair looks two different colours? On the top it’s light blonde and then the bottom half is darker?
Showed off some godawful dresses she was gifted
Feel like she was making a dig at mik with saying her dresses needed a pin otherwise her tits would be hanging out (in reference to Mik’s jumpsuit)

Reactions: 12
Promade. Moron.

Every video full of shifty barely disclosed ads. No ad in the title or thumbnail as is meant to happen. That’s the reason she’s back, shilling some junk gifted dresses and a bunch of affiliate codes.

Switched off. Really only follow so I can follow this thread.

Reactions: 8
I actually clapped when she admitted her size is 22/24. Own it Em. That’s who you are and the size you wear.

I respect her a little more now!

Reactions: 16
I actually clapped when she admitted her size is 22/24. Own it Em. That’s who you are and the size you wear.

She struggled with it though. Said she was a 20. Waffled on about being a 20 and shops having different sizes. Then seemed to steel herself to admit she’s a 24 on the bottom. About bloody time Em! Like you, I think it’s good she finally said it out loud. Don’t recall her ever referring to wearing something in a 24 before.

Reactions: 9
I admit it, I’m guilty. I started to watch it out of curiosity. At the beginning she spoke about not knowing where her camera was for this vlog and I just clicked off, because we all know that’s rubbish, of course she knew where the camera was.
She must think people are stupid.

It’s taken long enough though.

Reactions: 11
I watched 30 seconds then switched off.
Let’s guess the exciting party invite line up
Big Em
Big Chris
Ems bro and gf
Big momma Christine
Mik
Shane McGowan
Dog Groomer Sophie
Mammaful Zo
Husband of Zo
Big Kim (so Em can feel ‘tiny’)
Kim husband
Some friend she’s mentioned who’s her bestie - can’t remember the name
Some male best friend who we’ve never seen
Brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new video is of course an ad 🙄🙄

I honestly can’t stand the fake “I’m being transparent” when really she only came back because the videos are ads and/or sponsored. Making videos is a chore unless getting paid on top of the google ad revenue.

Brogan Tate is exactly the same. The contempt for doing the actual recording and editing seeps through every pore unless #ad or #spon is attached to a video

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought she said Chris had booked a 'nice' hotel 11th August vlog........Her words were 'He normally books a Travel Lodge or a Premier Inn'........He booked the Premier Inn, London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge)......... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought she said Chris had booked a 'nice' hotel 11th August vlog........Her words were 'He normally books a Travel Lodge or a Premier Inn'........He booked the Premier Inn, London Waterloo (Westminster Bridge)......... 😂
yep I thought so too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon the reason Chris booked a Premier Inn and not somewhere a bit more special is because Em expects so many gifts to open on her birthdays (and Christmas) he’s probably spent about a grand already and can’t afford anywhere nicer. She’s all about quantity not quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s all about quantity not quality.
Literally like Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter, bet she’ll be wanting to open 40 presents that morning. Spoilt brat. Insists every one write her a clue on every present and follow a ‘theme’.

She’ll have forced herself back on YT back in time for this big birthday bash for everyone to fawn over her.

• Heart
She is like a kid about her birthday, she is a proper ‘show off’, I have two friends and a sister-in-law that put big ‘shows’ on for special occasions but behind the scenes they are not very happy and never let each other out of their sight or mix with friends on their own, it’s like something inside of them scares the hell out of them if they are not joined at the hip with their partners.

Both those dresses for a ‘posh’ evening out are not ’evening dresses’ they are ‘smart’ casual day wear, as for those sandals, no words.

I wonder where they are going if he has to wear a suit?, if it is humid and hot as it has been here in London, his face will be even more red than normal which is very scary and if her dress is polyester she will be sweating buckets.

• Haha
That's hilarious, was she expecting a swanky luxurious hotel then!!!
Bet deep down she's raging, bless!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's
What is a shurd neckline - she says it every video now?
It's shirred which is the bust area is all elasticated and then the flowy skirt from under the bust. She loves them because she can wear an 18 or a 20 and they'll stretch out to the size she actually is but she can still bang on about being a smaller size.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I’ve said this before, or if any of you will know who I’m talking about. Her face shape, eyes and expressions really remind me of the scouse girl on tiktok who films what she eats in a day (not the one who says she’s a fat witch or something like that) It’s bugging me that I can’t think what her name is now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.