Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she looks up with her mouth hanging open it just makes me think she's waiting for the cum shot :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When she looks up with her mouth hanging open it just makes me think she's waiting for the cum shot :sick:
Omg, can you imagine Big Chris and Hyacinth having sex? They must have an ambulance on standby. Definitely lights out, two pumps and a squirt and when she wants it. 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised that Bumbag fits her all the way around. She turns everything into a big deal.

Reactions: 8
The beginning of the latest vlog where she's waddling into the room with Chris's birthday presents just cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The beginning of the latest vlog where she's waddling into the room with Chris's birthday presents just cracks me up
I had to go and watch it 😂 she looks like a Womble trotting in and out of the room 😂😂 so many presents for a grown man, Emma is very infantile.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to go and watch it 😂 she looks like a Womble trotting in and out of the room 😂😂 so many presents for a grown man, Emma is very infantile.
Very odd. My hubby gets a bottle of aftershave on his birthday, not a pile of individually wrapped gifts like he's a little boy. I think this is what happens when you live with your mummy most of your adult life, have no children, no hobbies or interests, no real friends, don't go anywhere alone, can't drive, don't exercise or try to get healthier and everything is always me, me, me. I think she'll just get more and more strange as the years go by.

Reactions: 14
Very odd. My hubby gets a bottle of aftershave on his birthday, not a pile of individually wrapped gifts like he's a little boy. I think this is what happens when you live with your mummy most of your adult life, have no children, no hobbies or interests, no real friends, don't go anywhere alone, can't drive, don't exercise or try to get healthier and everything is always me, me, me. I think she'll just get more and more strange as the years go by.
Exactly this. Surely most peoples husbands get an aftershave or nice shirt or accessory for their hobby with maybe a bottle of wine or favourite spirit or some of their favourite beers. That looked so childish with tonnes of little wrapped gifts and a set of golf clubs on top. Would have thought most fellas in their 40s would be fine with just the clubs.

She does this for herself. For people to say what an amazing gift giver she it, and so that she will receive the same in return. Must be exhausting being her friend, having to buy a collection of gifts to a theme, having to write her quirky clues she demands...

Reactions: 14
It’s my other half’s birthday next week and I’ve bought him two tshirts, a wall clock and some chocolate. He’d think I was mad if I bought him sackfuls of presents like a 9 year old little boy at Christmas

Reactions: 11
Brace yourselves, the dog's first birthday is coming up in six weeks time. Who knows what kind of extravaganza she has got planned for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s my other half’s birthday next week and I’ve bought him two tshirts, a wall clock and some chocolate. He’d think I was mad if I bought him sackfuls of presents like a 9 year old little boy at Christmas
We’re exactly the same. I’d rather buy something for us and just bits, not a load of shite. She has more money than sense.

Reactions: 6
It's time for the birthday parade, Emma is forty.
It may be a new decade, but she is still fair, fake and warty.

• Haha
My name is Em, I believe I’m so ickle dainty and oh so perfecta! But in reality I’m big, warty ‘n’ round with a face like Bo Selecta!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.