Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a new blog up this morning. I don’t know if I can be bothered to watch it to be honest.

Reactions: 10
I can't even imagine this giant overgrown spoiled brat having a baby, if she ever does. I feel she'd have a very very hard time stepping away from her teenage lifestyle. No more endlessly wandering around Primark or little holidays left and right, no more sleeping in, nice chill morning's and evenings. No more buying whatever the hell she wants and massive moo moo dresses with her apparently huge disposable income or feeling sorry for herself with her period 🙄 Or daddy Chris and mummy catering to her every need. She'd be swamped with all the work that comes with babies and children. And that would come as a massive kick in the arse for her. I do feel sorry for her infertility issues but if she ever overcomes them, she wouldn't handle it well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't even imagine this giant overgrown spoiled brat having a baby, if she ever does. I feel she'd have a very very hard time stepping away from her teenage lifestyle. No more endlessly wandering around Primark or little holidays left and right, no more sleeping in, nice chill morning's and evenings. No more buying whatever the hell she wants and massive moo moo dresses with her apparently huge disposable income or feeling sorry for herself with her period 🙄 Or daddy Chris and mummy catering to her every need. She'd be swamped with all the work that comes with babies and children. And that would come as a massive kick in the arse for her. I do feel sorry for her infertility issues but if she ever overcomes them, she wouldn't handle it well.
Agree. I think shes said she cant have children full stop.

Reactions: 4
I just whizzed through the vlog, the outfit with the hat and glasses is just awful, the dresses are not for me and she is still doing those wonky poses.

How many times does she need to change that box room office around?, madness.

I feel sorry for Charlie now.

Chris man up and tell her no for once and stop driving her everywhere to buy tat.

Reactions: 13
Yes she does but as soon as I heard her birthday I skipped forward.
I bet she can’t wait to speed up Chris’ birthday so they get to hers every year. This 40th birthday party is going to be as tacky af. Can’t wait to see what monstrosity she’s going to be wearing. Safe to say Candy won’t be there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally admitted she wears size 24 bottom half, 22 top half unless it’s stretchy, this is better to enable people to judge clothing sizes she tries

Reactions: 15
She also said about her tummy area which is a good thing, just wish she would stand up straight when taking photo’s of herself.

Reactions: 7
She’s like a child playing dress up. The strappy dress from yoins was actually quite nice but Emma deemed it only appropriate for the garden! 🙄 so much for the Instagram post about how she’s overcome being self conscious. How she has stopped hiding herself away. Well Emma, that dress did show a bit more leg and cleavage than you normally have on show but who bloody cares! I would hate to be so self conscious I couldn’t wear what I wanted, when I wanted. Especially in the summer when it’s so hot. I have wobbly thighs and I wear shorts because I would rather do that than be boiling in the heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sick of her feeling sorry for herself that the show she was meant to see in London has been cancelled again and she's all like "i guess we're just not meant to see it" - just duck off Emma, there's been a bleeping global pandemic which you probably haven't noticed cos your life hasn't changed in the slightest. Everyone has had things cancelled multiple times, myself included so stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a grip you stupid baby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't watched the vlog either. It's far more entertaining just reading the comments on here! 😄😂
Thank you everyone for making me smile.

Reactions: 11
I watched 30 seconds then switched off.
Let’s guess the exciting party invite line up
Big Em
Big Chris
Ems bro and gf
Big momma Christine
Mik
Shane McGowan
Dog Groomer Sophie
Mammaful Zo
Husband of Zo
Big Kim (so Em can feel ‘tiny’)
Kim husband
Some friend she’s mentioned who’s her bestie - can’t remember the name
Some male best friend who we’ve never seen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big Em
Big Chris
Ems bro and gf
Big momma Christine
Mik
Shane McGowan
Dog Groomer Sophie
Mammaful Zo
Husband of Zo
Kim husband
Shane McGowan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Em
Big Chris
Ems bro and gf
Big momma Christine
Mik
Shane McGowan
Dog Groomer Sophie
Mammaful Zo
Husband of Zo
Kim husband
Big Chris 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I admit it, I’m guilty. I started to watch it out of curiosity. At the beginning she spoke about not knowing where her camera was for this vlog and I just clicked off, because we all know that’s rubbish, of course she knew where the camera was.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.