Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she can be effective in her job. She keeps making comments about being confused about which day of the week it is. To be an administrator must be a task and deadline driven job, information must be input and tasks must be completed by specified deadlines. What good is an administrator who does not know what day of the week it is,?
I hope she does not have to complete and submit timesheets, no-one would get paid!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s new Wednesday!! Just a bunch of shite she likes. Why doesn’t she just stop?! What’s the point Wednesday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Either her job isn’t very demanding or she just doesn’t put any effort in. She’s usually got a movie or vlog on while she’s working, that wouldn’t help with concentration! And it seems like she never works a minute beyond her contracted hours. Even her lunch hours seem extra long …like who has time to bake a cake on their lunch break? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s more like an apprentice who’s never really progressed in her role and her manager feels its mean to let her go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s new Wednesday!! Just a bunch of shite she likes. Why doesn’t she just stop?! What’s the point Wednesday 🤔
What made me laugh in this weeks video called “Current Favourites” - she filmed it on Wednesday but most of the stuff she’d only bought on Saturday. She’d only used them a few times but they were considered favourites 🤦‍♀️

This weeks video was recorded for the sake of putting something out. I’m not sure why she bothered …as she said herself, it’s only a hobby and she’s well within her rights to take time off 🙄😂
I should unfollow, everything about her pissed me off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so dull. Giddy about her 40th bday party next month. All the heavyweights will be there except for candycrusher and her miserable hubby.
Regarding her job role, don't believe she is an administrator....she did not go to university or college. She may be a clerk? Receptionist ?
At least she works. Give her that.

Reactions: 5
She is so dull. Giddy about her 40th bday party next month. All the heavyweights will be there except for candycrusher and her miserable hubby.
Regarding her job role, don't believe she is an administrator....she did not go to university or college. She may be a clerk? Receptionist ?
You don’t need to go to college or university to be an administrator I’ve done it my whole working life and never went into further education.

Reactions: 13
This makes no sense. I started as an administrative officer and have h hiad two promotions up, so I'm now at the level of a graduate scheme and I never went to college or university, it's not a requirement.

Reactions: 4
She said he was away for 10 days, so he’s well home by now. She’s mentioned the dog has just been neutered, there’s no chance she’s took him on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Open finished over a week ago, I assume he's back home? Unless he's volunteered for some more work a long way from home ...
I'd volunteer to stay and clean up and set up for the next one if I was her husband

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.