Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was in the car with her mum going on about her birthday present it was like listening to a kid. She’s ridiculous.
I couldn’t stand to watch anymore of that vlog. What present did her mum get her?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s only turning 40 this year , she really does look late 40’s these days!

Reactions: 10
They all just post the same shite 😂
Jessontheplussize did a post about it recently and I think Christina Loves Clothes did too. Is that who you’re thinking of?
Yes Jess said it. You’re totally right. I noticed Em had changed a couple words though, trying to seem like she said her. Big silly beatch.

Reactions: 5
New patio, I just don’t get it surely at nearly 49 you’d want to live on your own with your husband, ok if it was temp now and again but all your life? 🤷‍♀️

New patio, I just don’t get it surely at nearly 49 you’d want to live on your own with your husband, ok if it was temp now and again but all your life? 🤷‍♀️
40’

Reactions: 9

40’
I agree. I think the fact she lives with her mum is a lot of the reason she comes across like a big child but weirdly also like a pensioner. I don't think she's ever had to function like a normal adult.

Reactions: 12
I agree. I think the fact she lives with her mum is a lot of the reason she comes across like a big child but weirdly also like a pensioner. I don't think she's ever had to function like a normal adult.
No she hasn’t this is why she’s like it, your spot on!

Reactions: 6
Why does she live with her mum? Not followed her for very long

Why does she live with her mum? Not followed her for very long
If I asked my OH if my mum could move in I think he would leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she was in the car with her mum going on about her birthday present it was like listening to a kid. She’s ridiculous.
I watched part of it and thought Em's mom looked like her older sister :mSmaller older sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm only just watching the primark haul from last week and I can't actually believe she says she rings Chris in the mornings when she takes Charlie for a walk!? WHY!? They bleeping live together they probably only saw each other 20 mins ago. Good GOD! I know he works away sometimes but she didn't even say that, it just seemed like she was saying its something she always does!

Watching the vlog now and fancy filming their intimate moments having a cuddle, get a grip.

Reactions: 10
I'm only just watching the primark haul from last week and I can't actually believe she says she rings Chris in the mornings when she takes Charlie for a walk!? WHY!? They bleeping live together they probably only saw each other 20 mins ago. Good GOD! I know he works away sometimes but she didn't even say that, it just seemed like she was saying its something she always does!

Watching the vlog now and fancy filming their intimate moments having a cuddle, get a grip.
She seems like quite a nervous person, always worrying about the worst case scenario. She mentioned being fearful about dognappers before. I expect she phones Chris for reassurance as she doesn't seem comfortable with doing anything on her own.

Reactions: 8
She seems like quite a nervous person, always worrying about the worst case scenario. She mentioned being fearful about dognappers before. I expect she phones Chris for reassurance as she doesn't seem comfortable with doing anything on her own.
Probably because she lives such a sheltered life and has never had to fend for herself

Reactions: 11
She is very needy on Chris and her mum for someone of her age, she has no independence of her own whatsoever, she does nothing on her own, apart from being at home alone at times or of late walking Charlie, grow a backbone and find your own independence and stop relying on others to feed your needs.

Reactions: 15

Like every other instawanker , ‘look at us, we’re in love really’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just done one of those IG posts where people request photos of her.
Firstly, why? I mean how much of a narcissist do you need to be to do a post like that 🤦🏼‍♀️
Secondly, what kind of saddo requests photos from a stranger on IG? 😂

I actually find it quite sad that her best holiday moment was getting drunk with a load of strangers! I remember that vlog, the price of alcohol was included in the ticket and they were like greedy pigs knocking back the cocktails trying to get their money’s worth 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually think she’s slightly losing the plot? She’s so erratic and seems to be so far removed from any sort of authenticity, she just seems to be masking some major unhappiness and her co dependence just seems so unhealthy it’s like watching a car crash! Or the film misery I’m finding her to be quite sinister in her fake upbeat persona

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.