Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO.
I’m sorry but that is NOT yoga.
Two stretches and exhaling is not yoga Emma. She should give a proper class a try, I’m big myself and some poses can be hard work for bigger folk but you can modify them with blocks. Yoga classes are amazing I think she’d really benefit from it (properly).

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why I watch Em any more . She always says she’ll try to put links down below…..but she never / very rarely does 😡And the bloody pointing, yes we can see what it is, there’s no need to keep waving your finger at it ! ( eg the steak)
She seems low, and a bit grumpy ( cos Chris is away probably , plus her monthlies 👹) And poor Charlie 🐶🙁

Or maybe I’m just grumpy today 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I practice yoga regularly and you’re taught to do it to your own level so you shouldnt jam yourself into a pose nor should you just hang in a pose and not make an effort, it’s about balance and intention. so 2 people could do the same pose at very different levels but both with intention and balance, therefore both are doing it correctly. I just worry she hasn’t done it with intention or balance and will cause herself an injury. There are some marvellous yoga videos for beginners on YouTube, such as yoga with Adrienne, which would be so much better than cards. Sorry to be a yoga bore! I think the dog is under stimulated too

Reactions: 11
Jeeez just caught the ‘yoga’. Firstly she should be watching a video for beginners and using a full body mirror at the same time to make sure she’s getting herself in the correct positions.
What she was doing on camera was NOT yoga (or even stretching ??)

Reactions: 7
What a weird way to do yoga. Good for her to give it a go. But she’s on YouTube herself, why wouldn’t she follow a beginners yoga with Adriene video? Those cards are an absolute waste, she’ll give it away before learning anything properly or benefitting from doing yoga if she sticks with picking out some cards like that.

I assumed, didn’t listen fully, the dog had stood in poo out in a park, not in her own back yard. Pick it up before that happens lazy cow. Who wants poo festering in their garden longer than it needs, pick it up right away.

Filming herself saying bye to Onslow. Get a grip. More sorry he’s not their to ferry her to B&M and hold her hand while she buys more shite. She’s simultaneously a big baby and a pensioner.

Reactions: 15
What a weird way to do yoga. Good for her to give it a go. But she’s on YouTube herself, why wouldn’t she follow a beginners yoga with Adriene video? Those cards are an absolute waste, she’ll give it away before learning anything properly or benefitting from doing yoga if she sticks with picking out some cards like that.

I assumed, didn’t listen fully, the dog had stood in poo out in a park, not in her own back yard. Pick it up before that happens lazy cow. Who wants poo festering in their garden longer than it needs, pick it up right away.

Filming herself saying bye to Onslow. Get a grip. More sorry he’s not their to ferry her to B&M and hold her hand while she buys more shite. She’s simultaneously a big baby and a pensioner.
Onslow is secretly thinking FREEDOM 🕺🏻🕺🏻I bet he absolutely loves being away from Hyacinth for a fortnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Onslow is secretly thinking FREEDOM 🕺🏻🕺🏻I bet he absolutely loves being away from Hyacinth for a fortnight.
Hyacinth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cannot believe how ‘round’ they both are!! It’s really not healthy, they will need a bigger car soon 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
The anxiety, needing a break, feeling rubbish is all related to the 10’000 steps. Everyone has been informed about the challenge and now she’s realised she doesn’t want to do it, hence the missing a day already, “forgetting” to put the Fitbit on etc.

• Heart
The anxiety, needing a break, feeling rubbish is all related to the 10’000 steps. Everyone has been informed about the challenge and now she’s realised she doesn’t want to do it, hence the missing a day already, “forgetting” to put the Fitbit on etc.
It's only going to get harder the longer you wait. For example, around 5 years ago I lost about 15 kg in 3 months with only cutting out sugar and occasionally going for walks. This year I started becoming more healthy again after regaining the weight. I am moving all the time, often reaching 10K steps daily, monitoring my calorie intake, and trying to have a balanced diet and have lost around 4 kg since February (I have a bit of a stressful living situation so it is sadly impacting my heath and weightloss more than expected).

Reactions: 3
Yes.
I do feel like if you’ve got an active dog who needs walks everyday you’re pretty much getting to that many steps without going out of your way. Probably why that dog was misbehaving she said in her vlog, she’s only let him out in the back yard for a wee, not worn him out on a walk because Onslow hasn’t made her go out.
There’s no way she did that 100 miles in May (+June) challenge. Which I think is probably less that 10000 steps per day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What does chris do? The Open is quite local, wish id known id have kept an eye out for him, not easy to miss i would imagine.

Reactions: 3
Just watched this week’s vlog, she literally can’t cope without him can she? She’s a bloody wreck! Thank God she doesn’t live alone!

I couldn’t understand what she said about Bath …did she go there with Chris, then met up with an IG friend for a few hours, then spent the rest of the day with Chris?
WTF did Chris do while she was chatting to some stranger for hours? 😂

Just watched this week’s vlog, she literally can’t cope without him can she? She’s a bloody wreck! Thank God she doesn’t live alone!

I couldn’t understand what she said about Bath …did she go there with Chris, then met up with an IG friend for a few hours, then spent the rest of the day with Chris?
WTF did Chris do while she was chatting to some stranger for hours? 😂
he obviously provided the taxi service while she went off to meet her friend. I find it so strange that she relies so much on Chris and her mum to drive her about all the time. I’m not saying she should drive but there is public transport. Could she not get there herself?? It’s just so strange a grown women needs her mum or her husband to drive her places. Very bizarre. She had no independence whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
he obviously provided the taxi service while she went off to meet her friend. I find it so strange that she relies so much on Chris and her mum to drive her about all the time. I’m not saying she should drive but there is public transport. Could she not get there herself?? It’s just so strange a grown women needs her mum or her husband to drive her places. Very bizarre. She had no independence whatsoever.
This is the thing, clearly they will just do whatever she wants. Like surely if you got this far you’d be like I’ll get public transport (maybe at the start of the pandemic I get being driven) but surely you’d not go anywhere where you couldn’t get to it via public transport?

It’s crazy! The only friendship she had that didn’t rely on Chris playing taxi driver was with Candy but that’s down the pan now!

Probably tells him this month’s Romanian junk food box is in the post and she won’t share it unless he drives her where she wants.

I don’t think everyone needs to drive, I don’t drive, but I do live 2 mins from a train station, I’ve worked from home for 15 years and am completely self sufficient.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.