Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about the noise of the birds waking her up! I have a newborn who wakes up at half 3 every morning! Also maybe shut the window and get a blind. It looks extremely bright in her bedroom!

Reactions: 12
Emma loves herself but cries low self confidence if someone has an opinion that differs.

I’m shocked at how big the moles look now. Have they changed or are they just more prominent with weight gain?

I’m not fat shaming her. I have a scar that looked bigger with lockdown weight gain but it’s shrank since I’ve lost the pounds.
They have got really big, I’m not being bitchy or nasty, I’ve a big scar that’s quite noticeable 🙄🙈 she needs to definitely get that once that’s causing problems sorted, also that last video, she’s very clearly put a lot of weight on, she’s out of breath, come on Em your only 39!!!!

Reactions: 9
Hmm is Emma only friends with Kim because she takes good pictures?? 🙄 also, wearing a fit bit means f all! Just shake your arm abit and you’ve already supposedly walked 3000 steps 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They have got really big, I’m not being bitchy or nasty, I’ve a big scar that’s quite noticeable 🙄🙈 she needs to definitely get that once that’s causing problems sorted, also that last video, she’s very clearly put a lot of weight on, she’s out of breath, come on Em your only 39!!!!
She mentions that she has been referred to a consultant and its going to be cut out and sent for analysis. She sounded tit scared as I think most of us would.

Reactions: 1
She mentions that she has been referred to a consultant and its going to be cut out and sent for analysis. She sounded tit scared as I think most of us would.
That’s totally normal. Husband had the same, GP, couple,of consultants before getting it cut out. Left a massive scar, visible on neck, they take quite a bit out. I’m sure they’re more careful on a face though.

Reactions: 6
That’s totally normal. Husband had the same, GP, couple,of consultants before getting it cut out. Left a massive scar, visible on neck, they take quite a bit out. I’m sure they’re more careful on a face though.
Speaking from experience, she’s going to be left with a huge scar. They need to take an extra 5mm from either size around the mole. She seemed to think they’d just whip it off like it’s a little wart!

Reactions: 7
More new clothes ?? Why !! Oh and Size 20? Ok Em :unsure:
While she buys her mum a 2XL in those tops?! Also calling them drop waist? Nothing about those was drop waist, does she mean empire line? Literally no idea when she’s talking about clothes. Wearing her granny sandals out again.
I think that leopard print dress with leopard print sandals will look horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More new clothes ?? Why !! Oh and Size 20? Ok Em :unsure:
God shes boring and stupid. Looks likenher mum was wearing ems blue and white stripey dress from Next. Love how she calls vest tops "little camis" hmmmm i dont think any of her clothes are "little" id love it if she said " i wpuld wear this beach cover up as a top and wear a massive vest top under it" 🤣

• Haha
Speaking from experience, she’s going to be left with a huge scar. They need to take an extra 5mm from either size around the mole. She seemed to think they’d just whip it off like it’s a little wart!
Not necessarily. I have a massive deep hole scar in my armpit where one was removed but I also had one removed on my face and it was done by a plastic surgeon (NHS referred me private as it was on my face) and I dont know what magic they worked but I don't have a scar at all.

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily. I have a massive deep hole scar in my armpit where one was removed but I also had one removed on my face and it was done by a plastic surgeon (NHS referred me private as it was on my face) and I dont know what magic they worked but I don't have a scar at all.
That’s brilliant! I’ve had 4 procedures by plastic surgeons to remove suspected BCC lesions and all of them are quite big scars. The one on my nose faded really well but the indentation in my skin is still noticeable when I wear makeup.

Reactions: 4
I suspect her shopping bags are so large because she buys multiple sizes, films the xls and 20s, then returns those sizes and wears hidden larger sizes.

From her recent footage, I'd say she's wears a 24. So sick of her bs. Stop lying to your viewers!

I don't care about the weight gain but I am bothered by the lengths of deception she goes to when she vlogs. Unsubscribed from her nonsense. Not at all body positive, Em.

And her mom is definitely too small for the 2xls. Sure Jan!

Reactions: 14
Agree she’s full on lying about her size these days.
Candy is a current size 22 and has lost weight, and she’s smaller than Em now. Em is not a 20.

Em borrows Kim’s dresses despite the fact she claims to be so petit next to Kim - If you're so tiny then why does a ladies tall section fit you ?
Nothing adds up.

Reactions: 11
Agree she’s full on lying about her size these days.
Candy is a current size 22 and has lost weight, and she’s smaller than Em now. Em is not a 20.

Em borrows Kim’s dresses despite the fact she claims to be so petit next to Kim - If you're so tiny then why does a ladies tall section fit you ?
Nothing adds up.
It's sad that Em's so obsessed with being a specific size and so blind/deaf to her audience! I wish Kim would vlog more. She is honest and not ashamed to be herself. How is it that Em's gained so much weight the last year but still fits in the same size?

I guess in Em's world 1+1=3...No need to drive cause it's too scary...No worries about never living apart from your mother...And vlogs like she's the tit...

Well, she's a tit all right, just not in the way she wants to be!

I'd love to see her try and squeeeeeeze into size 20 primark jeans... There's no way there's more than half a leg getting in them! she's beyond deluded! My stomach is half the size of hers and I wear an 18 in most things 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.