Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she talks about work/drinking a cup of tea per hour/canteen chats she reminds me of a woman (secretary) I worked with years ago whose entire day, every day, went like:
* Starts at 9am then by 9.30 am slopes off to canteen for a leisurely breakfast (I could never get over the audacity of this 😂)
*40 mins work max then back to canteen at 11am for cup of tea
* Then an hour lunch in the canteen at 12 - always on the dot
* 2pm more canteen time just before it closed
* 4 pm spend the last hour 'taking the post to post room' i.e more chatting the ears off of estates, cleaners, contractors, security workers.

It's how I imagine Emma. Totally oblivious that she's actually at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know what Emma does for work?
She works for An import export company I think? Or maybe I’m getting her confused with youpenga candy? I’m my mind they have morphed into the same person - needy deluded selfish and liars

Reactions: 5
She works for An import export company I think? Or maybe I’m getting her confused with youpenga candy? I’m my mind they have morphed into the same person - needy deluded selfish and liars
I think that’s Candy, I’m sure she works for a wine importer

Reactions: 2
Whenever she talks about work/drinking a cup of tea per hour/canteen chats she reminds me of a woman (secretary) I worked with years ago whose entire day, every day, went like:
* Starts at 9am then by 9.30 am slopes off to canteen for a leisurely breakfast (I could never get over the audacity of this 😂)
*40 mins work max then back to canteen at 11am for cup of tea
* Then an hour lunch in the canteen at 12 - always on the dot
* 2pm more canteen time just before it closed
* 4 pm spend the last hour 'taking the post to post room' i.e more chatting the ears off of estates, cleaners, contractors, security workers.

It's how I imagine Emma. Totally oblivious that she's actually at work!
If i could get away with doing that little, and having no performance or money issues I wouldn't say no.... 😂

Reactions: 4
Dress 29 and 30 are same dress same day. So would that not make it only 29 dresses?
She didn’t include the dress she wore when she went to Bath with Kim, for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some of the photos were from last year!
As usual, it was another half arsed attempt at a “challenge” but she’s still a narcissist so wanted to post a photo of herself every day 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She didn’t include the dress she wore when she went to Bath with Kim, for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some of the photos were from last year!
As usual, it was another half arsed attempt at a “challenge” but she’s still a narcissist so wanted to post a photo of herself every day 🙄
Photos from last year??! What a cheat.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dress 29 and 30 are same dress same day. So would that not make it only 29 dresses?
And isn’t one of them a tunic worn with leggings?, 5th line down second from end.

She would never wear a dress that short either.

Hi, another long time lurker here. I used to look forward to Em’s videos, as she felt so relatable and down to earth. As a fellow fatty, it was refreshing to see someone plus sized doing features on fashion. I’m getting increasingly annoyed now however at her size denial. She states that she has put weight on through lockdown, yet her dress size is the same? On top of that, she refuses to take any advice from others on how she looks. If I ask my husband if I look nice, he always says yes god love him. I turn to my friends for their honest truth. I have to admit though, I do wear vans with dresses for work (don’t come at me LOL). Come on Em, embrace your size as there are lots of us that don’t care as long as you are honest!

Reactions: 15
I just caught up with both Candy and Ems vlog today! My god it’s like chalk and cheese. Whilst Em is being gifted a awful dress from JD Williams Candy is being gifted lots of lovely clothes from BooHoo. Candy’s vlog showing all items in their true sizes, every angle and honest about her size. Plus the clothing was really nice, age appropriate I think. Then I watch Ems vlog going to Poundland?! FFS woman you are such a bore. Bit wonky fingers pointing and hand wash, getting excited over Turkish Delights! I honestly think it’s time Em gave up the YouTube or at least tried to be more relevant. Her and Chris waddling through the shops is not a good video! She stresses me out lol 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just caught up with both Candy and Ems vlog today! My god it’s like chalk and cheese. Whilst Em is being gifted a awful dress from JD Williams Candy is being gifted lots of lovely clothes from BooHoo. Candy’s vlog showing all items in their true sizes, every angle and honest about her size. Plus the clothing was really nice, age appropriate I think. Then I watch Ems vlog going to Poundland?! FFS woman you are such a bore. Bit wonky fingers pointing and hand wash, getting excited over Turkish Delights! I honestly think it’s time Em gave up the YouTube or at least tried to be more relevant. Her and Chris waddling through the shops is not a good video! She stresses me out lol 🥴🥴🥴
And Candy is looking trim, which will annoy Emma!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I do wear vans with dresses for work (don’t come at me LOL).
I think Vans or Converse or similar are really cute with dresses, so I’m sure you look great! Em just acts like such a pensioner that the idea of her in Vans seems jarring. Also wears them with her ultra long, Nora Batty ankle, black leggings literally tucked into them, which just doesn’t look good.

I am a proud vans or converse with every dress wearer…comfort is key, altho I would never wear granny sandals
Back to regular scheduled content tho 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Kim, Emma is NOT short !!! Maybe compared to you as you’re 6ft 2!!! Emma is crouching so much in those pics/vids to try and look ‘small’. So cringe. Nipple face is sooooo distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Kim, Emma is NOT short !!! Maybe compared to you as you’re 6ft 2!!! Emma is crouching so much in those pics/vids to try and look ‘small’. So cringe. Nipple face is sooooo distracting.
And borrowing Kim’s blue dress because she couldn’t get one in Tesco. How sad is that. And I see the granny sandals made an appearance. Oh Emma, you saddo!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.