Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Kim, Emma is NOT short !!! Maybe compared to you as you’re 6ft 2!!! Emma is crouching so much in those pics/vids to try and look ‘small’. So cringe. Nipple face is sooooo distracting.
This is why Em thinks she’s so small …because giant Kim keeps telling her she’s tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god, that latest reel is a bit self indulgent. So many questions. Onslow dragged along as a chauffeur, made him wear his new shirt so she could walk towards him for some kind of awkward handshake? Don’t know what that was! Where is she changing her clothes in a field? Onslow bought along that screen from her playing dress up room? She loves playing up to that notion of being petite when she’s average height with a tall friend. They mention buying hay fever medication, who with hay fever prances around in 5ft flowers?!

A few pages back discussing her lack of confidence black and white reel, absolutely no one without 100% confidence drags 2 people to a field of flowers for photos of themselves, with multiple outfit changes. I literally didn’t go to that kind of effort on my wedding day. Absolute narcissist who loves playing a victim for the pity comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she sitting in a field hugging flowers? Is it going to be wheat next while she channels Teresa May?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't see the reels so watched her latest vlog, your dog didn't win, it came third!!
Another free food box, why?
That shirt on Chris? Really???
She hasn't mentioned Sophie for a while?

Reactions: 6
My god, that latest reel is a bit self indulgent. So many questions. Onslow dragged along as a chauffeur, made him wear his new shirt so she could walk towards him for some kind of awkward handshake? Don’t know what that was! Where is she changing her clothes in a field? Onslow bought along that screen from her playing dress up room? She loves playing up to that notion of being petite when she’s average height with a tall friend. They mention buying hay fever medication, who with hay fever prances around in 5ft flowers?!

A few pages back discussing her lack of confidence black and white reel, absolutely no one without 100% confidence drags 2 people to a field of flowers for photos of themselves, with multiple outfit changes. I literally didn’t go to that kind of effort on my wedding day. Absolute narcissist who loves playing a victim for the pity comments.
exactly this! Emma loves herself and is far from lacking in confidence 🙄

Reactions: 10
Emma loves herself but cries low self confidence if someone has an opinion that differs.

I’m shocked at how big the moles look now. Have they changed or are they just more prominent with weight gain?

I’m not fat shaming her. I have a scar that looked bigger with lockdown weight gain but it’s shrank since I’ve lost the pounds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't see the reels so watched her latest vlog, your dog didn't win, it came third!!
Third for ‘most waggiest tail’ so they’re literally just giving out rosettes for being there I think, nothing to do with behaviour or looks. The people she was with got third (?) prize for ‘dog most like their owner’, for a black curly haired dog owned by blonde or fair haired people. I think whatever part of the show they were doing was probably the children’s bit for fun, and everyone walked out with a rosette for ‘something’. Don’t think your up for next years Crufts just yet Em love!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a massive fan of candy but I think she dresses age appropriate and looks far more presentable than Emma. Emma will be fuming!

Reactions: 9
I am new here, I have no idea how I came here but I just scrolled through 10 pages and I have to ask, how old is Em actually?

I am too lazy to read the 1 and 2 thread this week 🤷‍♀️

Edit. I got the answer on the next page, 40 :eek: the way she dresses and wears makeup I would have thought 45-50!

I am quite chubby, which fills my face and wrinkles (I have a round face) so it's not really hard to have no wrinkles when you got excess fat stored, I would say that that is the only positive thing with being overweight.

Reactions: 4
I am new here, I have no idea how I came here but I just scrolled through 10 pages and I have to ask, how old is Em actually?

I am too lazy to read the 1 and 2 thread this week 🤷‍♀️

Edit. I got the answer on the next page, 40 :eek: the way she dresses and wears makeup I would have thought 45-50!

I am quite chubby, which fills my face and wrinkles (I have a round face) so it's not really hard to have no wrinkles when you got excess fat stored, I would say that that is the only positive thing with being overweight.

Welcome! There is nothing wrong with being chubby. Em has a very unusual, large face which looks even odder as she puts more weight on and the growths/moles on her face are getting bigger too.

Her and her mum looks like sisters!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.