Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she walk 100 miles to her fridge?? She does know she documents her whole life right??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In her vlog she said she finished the 100 mile walking thing. When the hell has she walked 100 miles?! This woman is a liar!
No chance she finished that. Barely mentioned it after the start. Never wore the T-shirt again. She’d have needed to walk at least 3 miles a day for 30 days. Made a big deal of going on a really long dog walk, checked her watch/phone and it was 2km, which is 1.2 miles. So absolutely no chance if she thought that was a massive walk, that she was doing at least that twice a day.
For how much she loves validation on social media, if she’d have completed it she’d be showing her miles or tracking on whatever app she was using.
Could have actually been a good little thing for her, get some followers to join her, weekly check ins,.. but then she’d have to own up to being lazy when she didn’t complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes doing 10k steps a day challenge with mick. Let's see if she features that. Oh I feel another Instagram page coming up probably dedicated to all those garden centre trips. Shes so predictable, boring and annoying.

Reactions: 13
No Em you most DEFINITELY DO NOT need to be stocking up on miniature Turkish Delight🤮 bars just because they’re miniature doesn’t mean they are low or no calorie or that you’ll eat any less…just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it's probably been mentioned on here, and she has addressed it in a video previously (but refused to go into detail), but I just can't understand how she can be in a happy marriage while living with her parent. No way is Onslow 100% happy with the idea either. I would not want to have either my parent or my partner's parents living with me. No spontaneous 'private' time, probably no showing of sexual affection, having to 'be quiet', waiting till the parent isn't in the house? No way does she and Onslow have a healthy sex life, and I know this from experience. She probably uses her mum as an excuse not to do anything. I lived with my mam and ex partner until I was 30 but it wasn't by choice, and I was miserable and felt like a child (now 35, living with new partner). If I was going on a lovely holiday with my current partner and his bloody mother had to come, I wouldn't want to go (and she is a lovely woman btw)

You aren't a proper functioning adult until you are no longer living with your parents.

The weird thing is, Em doesn't seem to mind in the slightest. In fact, I think she likes it because it means she can act like a child and have everything done for her. Her mum seems to sit in the living room with her and Chris every night watching TV. Definitely couldn't be good for a marriage.

Why does she walk round Poundland like she’s never stepped foot in there before. ‘Ohhh look at all these toys and crafts’ literally every pound shop or B&M has at least an isle and a half for toys and crafts! ‘I didn’t know the did cards, lots of cards’ She talks either like a moron or she’s speaking to a 3 year old.

I’m going to do a taste test on the Turkish delight, behave, you’re going to eat one.

She loves those jugs doesn’t she?!

Onslow must have the time of his life ferrying her round these junk shops. We all like to nip in Home Bargains, she treats it like the highlight of her week, big day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such an odd looking woman especially the with the headband and comedy crimped hair.

still can’t get over her at that dog show and how big she looked compared to everyone else, And her enormous head too. Yikes.

Reactions: 12
still can’t get over her at that dog show and how big she looked compared to everyone else, And her enormous head too. Yikes.
So awkward, like a small child on sports day. She had someone with her filming (obviously, she wouldn’t get a bus), why would she not have left her backpack with them and the massive puffer jacket she’s wearing in June. She didn’t look to have a lot of control of the dog, he was erratic and walking ahead, she had an extendable lead which is a big no from dog trainers I’ve been to. Basic standard lead and basic collar (no harness) and two hands on the lead for control. Probably got a participation rosette, but wanted to tell people she’d ‘won’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't have an issue with her living with her mum. I'd do the same in a heartbeat if either of my parents were widowed or in ill health. We've discussed this at length with my parents. My parents did it for my grandparents and my grandparents did it for my great grandparents.

I know there is an old vlog where she talks about the dynamics, financial, personal etc.

I lived on my own a long way from my parents and friends when I finished uni, I was lonely as duck and had a breakdown. Maybe her mum struggled grieving and living alone.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree we don’t know what conversations have been had, but I think it’s more the fact that because Ems dad passed away almost 20 years ago, that’s a long time, and has her mum maybe been too cautious about ‘hurting’ Em and putting her feelings first ?
If my mum was in that situation, I’d want her to have independence in her 40s/50’s to do her own thing. But that’s personal I know!

maybe her mum is totally happy with the situation. I hope Em hasn’t held her back …

Reactions: 7
Or maybe they’ve got some mortgage they haven’t paid off so neither want to be out of pocket. She said in a video ages ago as soon as she was about 20 something she was on a mortgage with her mum

Reactions: 3
OMG the dog show, that puffa gilet thing looks like a large sleeping bag draped across her back, the silly cow! I love a little dog show as much as the next man, but Im willing to bet Em "Barbara Woodhouse" Millard was the only one who got someone to film her, scour the video for semi flattering angles, add music and upload it to social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone who used to be big I would say leggings are a no no. You just expand into them and don’t even think about putting on weight. Plus on a larger lady they are unflattering.

I haven't been on this thread for a while......JD Williams? Blimey, my 80 year old gran used to order from them ....and she passed in 1993! My late mother (died a few years ago in her 70's).....used to look at the JD Williams leaflets pushed through her door and say 'These dresses remind me of your gran - aren't they old fashioned?' (my mum always wore classy clothing for her age).......

• Haha
The leggings are not very flattering for Emma. She looks very awkward at the dog show, she stands with her legs splayed out, not very dignified.
I think leggings can look presentable with a long jumper and higher boots. No bum or camel toe on show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The leggings are not very flattering for Emma. She looks very awkward at the dog show, she stands with her legs splayed out, not very dignified.
I think leggings can look presentable with a long jumper and higher boots. No bum or camel toe on show.
yes I agree. Sorry I didn’t get my point across very well earlier. Emma is very ungainly. Waddles with her legs splayed out. Plus with a short jumper (as Emma wore them) they are not very flattering. Longer jumpers/T-shirt’s etc they look fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.