Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Monday's Instagram post she posted: ' you do not need anyone else's approval' ?????
I thought that was the point of Instagram, to try to get likes and approval from others?

Reactions: 5
She didn’t put the swab far enough up her nose, you’re supposed to feel friction not just slightly out it up there…..

Reactions: 4
She didn’t put the swab far enough up her nose, you’re supposed to feel friction not just slightly out it up there…..
How long did it take her to do that test? 🙄
I’m surprised she didn’t wait until Chris got home to help her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s completely facetuned herself here! Her chin is pointy but not this long and witchy ?! Such an odd photo.
E8834F77-E5B2-4000-84B5-A7C890AE667C.jpeg

Then compare to this one from her vlog....
Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 21.10.29.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another gifted dress. This boils my piss, how many women have fled dv with nothing but the clothes on their backs? Why not ask the company if they'd be willing to donate a selection in a selection of sizes to a local refuge? You do not need thirty dresses.

Reactions: 12
Another gifted dress. This boils my piss, how many women have fled dv with nothing but the clothes on their backs? Why not ask the company if they'd be willing to donate a selection in a selection of sizes to a local refuge? You do not need thirty dresses.
And let's face it that dress is NOT her style! What a waste

Reactions: 6
That dress costs £75!!! 😱 And it’s bloody ugly!

She won’t wear that outside of the house without her yellow cardy 😂

What are those dots on her top lip?
It’s scaring. She commented on them before saying she’s very self conscious about them. She blurs them out in most photos.
I think maybe it’s from chicken pox but I could be wrong about that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell😱They’re only staying one night…..I thought I packed a lot! Mind you….I’m not a “ Celebrity vlogger” with my heart- shaped kiddies sunglasses, and hair-frying Exocet missile 🙄 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“It’s been 10 months since I packed a bag to go anywhere” yes em, honestly, you haven’t been victimised by the pandemic. She’s honestly getting so irritable

Reactions: 12
What happened to staying at Mik's on the blow up bed I wonder.....:unsure::unsure:
I wonder if they knew they wouldn’t enjoy it 😂 and must mean they either got a taxi back to their premier in, or Chris must have had 0 to drink

I found it odd that they just turned up at Mik's house early the next morning without even getting a reply to her text to say she was awake or what the plans were. Unless they'd pre-arranged doing that and Mik just couldn't drag herself out of bed.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it was weird from both of them. Firstly they said they drank a lot so I would imagine you would all expect a Sunday lie in, or a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. But surely they had spoken about it the night before? Like oh we'll be round at 11 am or something. Bizarre!

Also when Em and Chris were inflating a blow up bed in a recent vlog they both couldn't fit on it so it's clear they knew they wouldn't fit on Mik's and quickly booked that hotel!

Reactions: 11
You’d assume they’d organise a time for the following morning, or that they’d meet for breakfast out, or Mik cook them a breakfast.

Very self indulgent packing video. She’s got zero idea on skin care. Pixi toner, pixi spray mist, caudalie spray mist and Inkey hyaluronic acid all for one night. She’s bought it all so she’s going to take it all.

Don’t know what those dots on her upper lip are. Doesn’t look like they show up without makeup. Seems different to chicken pox scars. I have a few and they’re just one off scars between 2-5mm diameter. Not a cluster of tiny dots.

Imagine having to book a hotel because you won’t fit on a blow up bed! That should be the shock for Emma to try and lose some weight.

Reactions: 13
Those flower tattoos :censored: like wtf ? She’s such an overgrown baby ! her life must be so simple if she’s asking people which heart flower tattoo to get .... jeez

Reactions: 11
Those flower tattoos :censored: like wtf ? She’s such an overgrown baby ! her life must be so simple if she’s asking people which heart flower tattoo to get .... jeez
I love my tattoos but I don’t get this. Why would you ask people which one to get? It’s your choice, on your body forever.. why would you want something that strangers picked? Weird!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.