Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still in a state of shock at her turning up to miks house at half 8, desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it doesn’t help that Emma is so self conscious of how she looks. In miks video the camera is up and looking down on the two of them in the hot tub whereas in Emma’s video her camera is just filming the top of their heads. Could emma make it any further deeper into the hot tub in miks video?? Plus I feel the friendship is purely for content and perhaps mik didn’t really want to film anything. Got the feeling emma was desperate to film and really disappointed mik didn’t. Also emma Turning up to miks at half 8 in the morning screams to me desperation to make content whereas mik really couldn’t care less. Who goes to someone else’s house at half 8 in the morning?? 😳
I got the impression that Mik & Shane stayed in bed while Em & Chris played that dating game with mini Shane 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I got the impression that Mik & Shane stayed in bed while Em & Chris played that dating game with mini Shane 🙈
ah I wondered about that! Chris looked really awkward playing dream phone and mini Shane was being annoying in the back ground with no sign of mik. I can’t get over Emma turning up at half 8! Half bloody 8 in the morning, after drinking the night before too! 🙄 what guest turns up at someone’s house at half 8!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah half 8 on a Sunday morning after drinking til late. She was desperate to film some junk wasn’t she, turning up that early.

Another vlog full of ads. Does anyone actually watch her reading out everything in that glossy box? Or just skip ahead. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah half 8 on a Sunday morning after drinking til late. She was desperate to film some junk wasn’t she, turning up that early.

Another vlog full of ads. Does anyone actually watch her reading out everything in that glossy box? Or just skip ahead. Boring.
muse turning up all tarted up with her headband on meant only one thing, she wanted to film some content but mik was too hungover 😂

• Haha

Still a bit confused as to why they didn’t stay over. Could have just camped out in the lounge. Like real friends do……oh yeah that makes sense now 😂

• Haha
Still a bit confused as to why they didn’t stay over. Could have just camped out in the lounge. Like real friends do……oh yeah that makes sense now 😂
She said they had a voucher and didn’t know when they’d use it… aka knew they both wouldn’t fit on the air bed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still in a state of shock at her turning up to miks house at half 8, desperate
Really?!
they have a night away from mummy in a hotel and they are up and out and at miks at 8.30?!!!!!
I’d be still in bed with hubby 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm really behind on videos but omg all I can see is mammy Emma and 12 year old mik. Little and large

Also why is there interaction so awkward omg it's like they have nothing more in common other then making videos

Also did mik mention Emma was texting her from the hotel at 8:30am and mik didn't reply so she arrived to the house, what? Clingyness

But the main point is, why are they so so so awkward with each other
View attachment 618029
Their conversation seems so stilted doesn’t t’it? Like when mik was fixing the window in her shed and em just filming it making really bland comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolutely pointless video! Touched everyfink! And bought nothink 😡 completely unnecessary. I wouldn’t wish covid on anyone but it may teach em a lesson!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone buy her a thesaurus! She needs to discover other adjectives other than ‘nice’. Drives me mad 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.