Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with her bank holiday vlog. When she’s banging on about other dog owners in the park all I could think was ‘omg that mole on her cheek looks like a bloody nipple’ now it’s all I can see is nipples on her face. So cos I’m nice I thought I’d share that with you so you can hopefully see nipples 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she really doesn't suit Vans shoes? They don't go with anything she wears and it just doesn't seem very 'her'.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think she really doesn't suit Vans shoes? They don't go with anything she wears and it just doesn't seem very 'her'.
Yes, doesn’t suit them one bit. I like dresses with trainers or pumps, but something about her wearing Vans and dresses just isn’t right. Like I feel if she’s going to do a ‘mother of the bride’ photo shoot and milk it, when she has no kids and if she did they’re not going to of marrying age, then wearing youthful pumps doesn’t work for me.

Didn’t she fall out with Simply Be because they offered her free ‘older’ clothes, then she agreed to that??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They stopped working with her because of her age. She was fuuuuming about it 😂
She held it in for a whole year, then wouldn’t stop moaning about it 😂
Have you noticed she doesn’t buy anything from them now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it wasn’t because of her chronological age. But because the way she dresses, her general behaviour and outlook on life just feels old fashioned and dated

Reactions: 10
I'm sure she mentioned all her colleagues are alot older than her and she is the youngest at her office so maybe she has been "influenced" by their style and is now pushing it on to her "viewers." I think she takes inspiration from her older work colleagues.

• Sick
I have avoided watching her for a bit and just seen her weekly vlog this morning. She’s so cocky and full of herself! Is live in the moment her new motto now?! Also how irritating would she be doing AMSR videos?! Personally I wouldn’t want to hear her nasally out of breath voice make any sorts of sounds! She seems to well fancy herself in this video maybe all over excited after seeing mikhila 🤷‍♀️

She’s so annoying about the dog too!! How can a puppy differentiate between a purchased toy and her slippers and shoes. Her control freakery but faux relaxed attitude is getting really out of hand!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder if today’s dress has been gifted?
She tagged Pour Moi …that doesn’t sound like a shop she’d buy from and it’s also not the style of dress she’d normally buy 🤔

Edited to add - she wore the dress yesterday so she may have mentioned in her Live that she bought it but I can’t sit through her live chats any more 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tagged Pour Moi …that doesn’t sound like a shop she’d buy from and it’s also not the style of dress she’d normally buy 🤔

Edited to add - she wore the dress yesterday so she may have mentioned in her Live that she bought it but I can’t sit through her live chats any more 🙈😂
I like the dress but she’s hunching and twisting again in a ridiculous pose. Give it a rest fgs.

• Haha

Pour Moi only go to a 22 in dresses so surprised she hasn't mentioned it....

Reactions: 5
Those dresses don’t suit her body shape at all. Massive shoulders don’t suit bandeau tops or dresses. Em, where is your favourite massive cardigan when you need it!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the weekly vlog, I don’t know why she bothered uploading it, it was so dull.
I skipped through most of it because she showed the contents of a gifted Glossybox and a gifted American snack box.

She’s thinking about setting up another channel dedicated to ASMR.
So she’ll have ItsEm YT & IG, a new ASMR YT, her home IG account (that she never posts to), her dog IG, her Fastapproaching40 IG (that I think she’s abandoned, along with her Slimming World IG, Meet the Millards IG, Style on Toast YT and their podcast)
Am I missing anything? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched the weekly vlog, I don’t know why she bothered uploading it, it was so dull.
I skipped through most of it because she showed the contents of a gifted Glossybox and a gifted American snack box.

She’s thinking about setting up another channel dedicated to ASMR.
So she’ll have ItsEm YT & IG, a new ASMR YT, her home IG account (that she never posts to), her dog IG, her Fastapproaching40 IG (that I think she’s abandoned, along with her Slimming World IG, Meet the Millards IG, Style on Toast YT and their podcast)
Am I missing anything? 😂
Calling all friends.. That was a flop!

• Haha
Urghh could she be any more smug! Oh I didn’t vlog because we were in the moment and that’s so important! No one is asking you to vlog and it’s supposedly a hobby anyway 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Urghh could she be any more smug! Oh I didn’t vlog because we were in the moment and that’s so important! No one is asking you to vlog and it’s supposedly a hobby anyway 🤔
Exactly! She makes out she’s doing us a favour by vlogging 😂
How many times did she say they were in the moment? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.