Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn’t feel great in themselves she’s been showing her self off a lot 😂 it just doesn’t add up as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's really hard when you've been affected by infertility or baby loss. You are pleased for that person, of course you are but it bleeping hurts, every single time you see an announcement pop up. The death knell for my friendship with my best friend was when I'd been in hospital having an erpc after another miscarriage and she moaned that at 9 months pregnant she couldn't stand up to cook. I'd have given my right arm to be carrying a healthy baby to term.

Anyway that's enough of my pity party.

The new nails, not loving them tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What possessed her to go for that nail colour and design? They’re not nice at all

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's really hard when you've been affected by infertility or baby loss. You are pleased for that person, of course you are but it bleeping hurts, every single time you see an announcement pop up. The death knell for my friendship with my best friend was when I'd been in hospital having an erpc after another miscarriage and she moaned that at 9 months pregnant she couldn't stand up to cook. I'd have given my right arm to be carrying a healthy baby to term.

I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how it must feel. 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nails are ugly.
What’s this pose? Is she freezing? Arms wedged at her sides fists clenched.
C5A8114D-8AE3-43CF-9D64-9D2BFFDA8E0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how it must feel. 💗💗💗
Thank you, we did go on to have a rainbow baby but I think it's one of those things that'll never truly go away. As much as I adore babies, I live in fear until people's babies are here safely from the moment I find out. Its ridiculous and I know it is. I think it's because I didn't expect our rainbow to arrive safely and hated every minute of the pregnancy. You go into a self preservation state and if that's what she needs to do for her wellbeing so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She definitely needs a bit of a style overhaul. My Nan dresses younger than she does. And putting a pair of vans with a summer dress does not make you look young Emma! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sorry to hear about that some people can be so insensitive it’s really hurtful especially when it’s meant to be a friend :(

Totally agree about her nails they look like my 7 year old niece has done them!

Nails are ugly.
What’s this pose? Is she freezing? Arms wedged at her sides fists clenched.
View attachment 587584
I think this might explain what had happened to her dress in a previous post because at the front it had some sort of weird white patch but in this one you can see her black bra so maybe she had tried to erase that?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So in today’s vlog she mentions how popular her cry baby pity post video was and how many views it’s had. Hmmm I think that was the only reason for posting it now. Emma has no plans to get fitter or lose weight. It was all for engagement! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So in today’s vlog she mentions how popular her cry baby pity post video was and how many views it’s had. Hmmm I think that was the only reason for posting it now. Emma has no plans to get fitter or lose weight. It was all for engagement! 🙄
That’s what I thought she was like so happy with the amount of viewers and sounded so smug!! I stopped watching after that bit!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I couldn't watch the vid all the way through, too boring.
I always thought that a bespoke piece of clothing would fit properly.
How lovely to see that Khila made the effort to look happy on Emma's vid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I stopped watching too....she is a manipulative nasty women. Whines about being overly fat for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In today’s haul video Chris is doing the dishes and Emma says she has him well trained 😂 😂 oh Emma we all know Chris and your mum do most of the work in the house and you sulk about like a sulky teenager who dresses like a nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don't get, is the claim that she almost didnt know already that a gargantuan amount of people are 'feeling the same' about their bodies/weight etc.

How are we meant to believe that? She's immersed in a social media world, every small, average, mid, plus sized bopo/influencer/blogger community has literally thousands of posts on Instagram, TikTok, Youtube about feeling insecure, bad days, lockdown weight. The commentary on this subject is somewhat unavoidable and is constant. Some are big influencers with massive comment sections of people all saying the same thing. The general conscensus everywhere, is that a lot of people are feeling tit about their weight/size/fitness.

I don't get the whole 'so many of you have commented and it's shocked me' dumb act. It's not a good look. Yes sometimes in life, moreso again when you're a teenager, you think it's only you going through stuff and that everyone else is having a great time mentally when it's completely not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She loves that mint green hoodie doesn’t she
Big stain on it she’s tried to hide with the ‘here’s the sun’ caption, or whatever it said. 😂

Social media is literally full of that chat about lockdown weight and feeling down. She’s a moron. The fact she addressed the engagement in number of comments and views showed her true colours.

Skin care guru now she’s bought a £5 bottle of hyaluronic acid and a book. Implied she previously used the same flannel for days 🤢, thinks they’re horrible. Surely watching one of Hirons’ videos she’d know flannels are fine and recommended,but you do have to wash them.
(Haven’t watched Hirons for a few years, but did buy flannels because of her)

Reactions: 5
Why is Emma pushing the narrative that she has been lucky with her skin?
Her skin does not seem to be aging any slower or any faster than any other lady of her age group.
I have been reading about Dorian Gray Syndrome, very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.