Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she was like "I'm willing to pay to have them removed". No I bet she bloody didn't.

Reactions: 7
I can't even imagine her having the guts to ring up and complain.
I bet she whinged and whined so much that her mum had to ring up and pretend to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it was me I'd feel so bad for the person who did them and embarrassed that I'd said I liked them initially and then clearly went home and cried about it. I wouldn't even bother complaining to the person, I'd just go to someone else if I hated them that much. Why choose brown swirly nails if you don't want them anyway?

I feel the brown swirly nails highlighted her wonky finger. Made it look even wonkier!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those wonky fingers creep me out and even more so with chunky 70's brown swirly nails

• Haha
30 days and 30 dresses now! 30 days of more shoulder shuffling, creepy staring eyes and out of time dancing and miming! Please no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urgh, I didn't need to see her nips pointing to the floor in that blue dress on her insta.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m convinced the nails were a DIY disaster and she made out it was a new mystery place because she’d done such a shocking job!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get how someone can have enough dresses to wear one every day for a month but yet couldn’t start a walk for mind because she didn’t have the tshirt. I’m more surprised she has 30 dresses though. Is that a lot or is that just my thinking?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get how someone can have enough dresses to wear one every day for a month but yet couldn’t start a walk for mind because she didn’t have the tshirt. I’m more surprised she has 30 dresses though. Is that a lot or is that just my thinking?
For your average person yes it’s a lot! Emma however used to get sent loads of clothing and I imagine her shopping habits haven’t been curbed, I’m just surprised because she seems like such a tight arse about spending money in general

Reactions: 3
Those dresses don't hid how obese she is. She looks old and matronly. Big head, no neck and big legs. Black tights/leggings always underneath those dresses...weird look.

Reactions: 7
Too long Nora Batty leggings and horrible trainers in her stories today with a leopard print dress. Nice.

I feel like if your shoes are too uncomfortable to walk to the train station in, then surely they’re too uncomfortable to work all day in? (Assuming you have a choice in your work uniform). Or at least have some nice commuting shoes? Ughh, not your dog walking trainers with a dress.

Too long Nora Batty leggings and horrible trainers in her stories today with a leopard print dress. Nice.

I feel like if your shoes are too uncomfortable to walk to the train station in, then surely they’re too uncomfortable to work all day in? (Assuming you have a choice in your work uniform). Or at least have some nice commuting shoes? Ughh, not your dog walking trainers with a dress.
Thing is did she actually walk to the station or did Chris drop her off?

Reactions: 5
I still laugh at the fact she still claims not to know why she had her vaccine before other people in her age group.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally got it before her mother didn’t she and Onslow who’s a couple of years older, or at least over a 40 age bracket.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.