Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Emma pushing the narrative that she has been lucky with her skin?
Her skin does not seem to be aging any slower or any faster than any other lady of her age group.
I have been reading about Dorian Gray Syndrome, very interesting.
Because the larger her face gets, (and it really is expanding rapidly) the less wrinkly it will be. But if she wants to claim she's naturally youthful looking, sure jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dread getting to that age that I have to choose between my figure or my face. I'm not particularly fond of either.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is she?? She said in her latest Amazon video that she’s "approaching my 40s”!! she’s got to be older than that surely?? 😲

I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt over her crying video concerning weight gain. But as been said on here her reaction to the comments is so disingenuous. To concentrate on the positive comments about everyone putting on weight during lockdown and that she is so surprised by this....really doesn’t ring true. She would have to have been on Mars not to see that is what everyone is saying everywhere. She is taking‘comfort’ from what she probably knew already..... so sorry but it’s a ‘fake’ reaction from me!
I see from today’s YouTube she is still shilling Amazon. As I have said before... (and she has tried to defend... because some of her rels work for them and are happy??).I really don’t think this is a great company to promote, especially if you can buy the same products elsewhere. They have shirked tax responsibility in the U.K. as far as I know.
I fear she is a total lost cause.... no awareness outside her protected bubble and no attempt to change for the better. Her ego won’t let anything in that doesn’t feed her current mindset. It’s a real shame as what she is doing is ultimately unauthentic and will always perpetuate her underlying unhappiness, which is probably at the heart of her unhappiness.

I meant purpetuate the issues that are at the heart of her unhappiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because the larger her face gets, (and it really is expanding rapidly) the less wrinkly it will be. But if she wants to claim she's naturally youthful looking, sure jan.
Just wanna brogan rate does not apply to this so I fail to believe it

Reactions: 1
She’s just so unlikable. Everything she does annoys me. But the amount of fibs she tells is crazy. Proper attention seeking woman. Still no mention of the MOLE!! Seems her problem and plaster have disappeared. #molewatch

• Haha
She’s just so unlikable. Everything she does annoys me. But the amount of fibs she tells is crazy. Proper attention seeking woman. Still no mention of the MOLE!! Seems her problem and plaster have disappeared. #molewatch
I think Game On Mole jumped off Em's face, came to tattle briefly to stick up for her, and has now returned home to Em's giant right cheek.

• Haha
Thank you, we did go on to have a rainbow baby but I think it's one of those things that'll never truly go away. As much as I adore babies, I live in fear until people's babies are here safely from the moment I find out. Its ridiculous and I know it is. I think it's because I didn't expect our rainbow to arrive safely and hated every minute of the pregnancy. You go into a self preservation state and if that's what she needs to do for her wellbeing so be it.
A miracle baby 🌈 🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shoulder bop is back 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor Charlie is now being dragged into the tit show. Wtf has he done to deserve that. Lol. We have another floaty top wrapped around her, concealing any figure at all. We have creepy weird creep slightly manic creepy eyes. Be careful people is a bit scary tbh 🤡🤡🤡

oh my gosh she’s on an actual train all by herself 🙀🙀🙀 but she’s got her creepy eyes with her!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She looks like one of those people who doesn't blink and has an awful piercing stare. I know she can't help it but it freaks me out.

Reactions: 4
Why does she constantly have old mascara smudged under her eyes? Or is it some kind of pigmentation? Surely she can’t leave make up on every single night...

Reactions: 5
Have the reels not stopped yet?? A whole month of cringe, out of time clapping, out of time miming and terrible shoulder shuffling 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.