Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait to see what she will wear, to see her blow her candles out and wishing whatever she wishes with everyone singing ‘happy birthday’ while she is the centre of attention while prancing round like a heavy footed fairy elephant.

I wonder what Chris and her mum really and I mean really think of her and the way she acts?, her mum most of the time looks fed up and Chris, well no words really apart from a gofer and chauffeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has put the vlog up about her weekend away in central London, they drove and parked there! That would cost as much as the hotel, meals etc put together.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Before the new hotel was built the was another hotel there, it was known as the pigeon Hilton, it is right in the middle of a very busy roundabout which the hotel is built on with cars, buses and everything in between plus St Thomas’s Hospital is there as well, saying that though, it is very well insulated, so

How puffed out were they just walking a little way?, trying to talk at the same time and hearing their heavy breathing, Chris looked so red in the face, he needs to see someone about that, she seems to suffer with swollen ankles/feet and the fit of those sandals does not help.

The seats in the theatre were awful, I bet they were a pretty penny as well, it must have been painful on the neck to keep having to look up.

Reactions: 8
How much did she take for two nights?! Two suitcases!

Filming herself with the pensive looking up in the tunnel of graffiti, she looked ridiculous, waddling round out of breath.

Say’s she’s gonna do another video of a room tour. Think she pretty much covered it, bathroom, fridge, bed. You needn’t bother Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is just my observation, don't mean to offend anyone.
I used to wait on tables in a restaurant. It was always the larger people who would make a song and dance about having too much food on their plates. They would just have to point out that they couldn't possibly finish it all. Other customers would just put their cutlery down and not draw attention to any food left on their plates. Emma and Chris both look like they have decent appetites.

I agree about Chris and his red face, his blood pressure must be sky high.
Of course Chris made everything special for you Emma, I bet you had been dropping enough hints since your 39th birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Filming herself with the pensive looking up in the tunnel of graffiti
Honestly I have second hand embarrassment for her 🙈😂
I felt sick when she was spinning the camera around to show the graffiti. All these years and she’s still tit at vlogging!

Chris must be as beggy as she is! Imagine contacting everywhere beforehand to let them know it was a special occasion 😂

ETA she kept bragging that they had front row seats! Yes Em, you were able to buy front row seats at the last minute because the view is tit and no one else wanted them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think everyone going this party has been told not to share anything to Instagram?

She’s got the lame flashy trainers on from Mik’s gift box. Looks like she’s wearing her long leggings with them, so Christ knows on her top half. Thought she was going for that watercolour-ish dress. Not in anyway 80s. Some inflatable rubix cubes are as 80s as that decor has looked so far.

1C844F6B-FD40-4C0B-82F4-8F697626A3EC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you think everyone going this party has been told not to share anything to Instagram?

She’s got the lame flashy trainers on from Mik’s gift box. Looks like she’s wearing her long leggings with them, so Christ knows on her top half. Thought she was going for that watercolour-ish dress. Not in anyway 80s. Some inflatable rubix cubes are as 80s as that decor has looked so far.

View attachment 724058
Thing is, there’s no way Emma has even , stood up…. So yeah this could have happened

Reactions: 5
The embarrassment is real from that reel. So staged. The stories that she posted and the ones Kim posted just looked dull af

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The embarrassment is real from that reel. So staged. The stories that she posted and the ones Kim posted just looked dull af
The head on that Mamafulzo on that reel! So cringe. Why has she only curled her hair half way up?

She’s been begging up this party since January and there like 5 people there having to drink shots of tequila from plastic pint cups. Nice one Em.

Onslow looks so gormless looking over the top of his glasses all the time, time to get some varifocals.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that too, seemed very strange that Mik and Kim didn’t post anything last night!

Sorry to backtrack but I couldn’t believe they didn’t wear seatbelts whilst going though London in the back of an Uber 🙄

I thought that too, seemed very strange that Mik and Kim didn’t post anything last night!

Sorry to backtrack but I couldn’t believe they didn’t wear seatbelts whilst going though London in the back of an Uber 🙄
Kim’s now put something up but not loads

I can’t wait to see the edited highlights of the partay! I’ve got such a morbid curiosity with her and Chris!! The whole ritz thing was so good to watch for all the wrong reasons really but I loved it!! The party looked like a teenager with her four friends from school and the dad doing mock tails at the fake bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see the edited highlights of the partay! I’ve got such a morbid curiosity with her and Chris!! The whole ritz thing was so good to watch for all the wrong reasons really but I loved it!! The party looked like a teenager with her four friends from school and the dad doing mock tails at the fake bar!
I bet Candy is relieved she dodged that snorefest. 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.