Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got such a morbid curiosity with her and Chris!!
Same. I find it all such a weird watch. Like she’s a parody? I don’t know. Simultaneously acting like a spoilt child and a pensioner. Like she’s playing house while her mum or Onslow ferry her round because at 40 years old she won’t do anything on her own. And then there’s the weird cagey-ness about her size when most people followed her because she was a plus size fashion YouTuber.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the London vlog and all I can say is that these two are a heart attack waiting to happen with all the high calorie and fried food they eat. Plus them walking around huffing and puffing and gasping for breath. Do they not feel uncomfortable and think it's time to do something about it. They're both only in their early 40s and would feel so much better for a bit of a lifestyle change.

Reactions: 10
Don’t know how far some of her mate drove to this party, Mik obviously a decent distance. Looks like she had nothing to do with them on Sunday, despite turning up at Mik’s on her last trip on a Sunday at 8am after a decent drink the night before. Looked like Kim had brekkie in her B&B and went out for the day. No one else shared anything. You’d have thought Em would have cooked them a nice brekkie or took them all out for a nice brunch if they didn’t have to shoot off home. Or she’s still not letting them share anything???

Reactions: 13
Don’t know how far some of her mate drove to this party, Mik obviously a decent distance. Looks like she had nothing to do with them on Sunday, despite turning up at Mik’s on her last trip on a Sunday at 8am after a decent drink the night before. Looked like Kim had brekkie in her B&B and went out for the day. No one else shared anything. You’d have thought Em would have cooked them a nice brekkie or took them all out for a nice brunch if they didn’t have to shoot off home. Or she’s still not letting them share anything???
Seems that way, it’s very odd.
I wonder if she made them sign a NDA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it had been a busy fun filled , laugh a minute party they would all have been sharing stuff on social media with Em loving it. But the reality is there was only 5 people there and it was a huge let down. So Em’s probably had a cry/moan and nobody had posted much out of respect to her.
It’s fine to have small gatherings and parties but the way she went on about it for months you’d think it was the Met Ball or something. All the showing off really came back to bite her on the arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my days. Is she really asking her party guests for a tip to go towards a Vegas fund? Literally second hand embarrassment for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg those photos prove there was nobody there. Em’s head is absolutely gigantic compared to everyone else’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
80s theme yet Em is wearing her normal clothes and the same her and makeup that she wears all the time 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh my days. Is she really asking her party guests for a tip to go towards a Vegas fund? Literally second hand embarrassment for her.
Where is that? Missed . That’s really bad from a household of 3 working adults.

To go on about an 80s theme since January and it be be not very 80s at all is really tit. She’s wearing a dress she wears on the regular, hair similar.

And Mik’s husband is wearing a T-shirt Mik wears to go walking in. Grim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

To go on about an 80s theme since January and it be be not very 80s at all is really tit. She’s wearing a dress she wears on the regular, hair similar.

It’s on her insta pics, a jar that says tips for Vegas fund, then something about PayPal 🤣 might be for a joke but we all know how tight she is with money so it wouldn’t surprise me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s on her insta pics, a jar that says tips for Vegas fund, then something about PayPal 🤣 might be for a joke but we all know how tight she is with money so it wouldn’t surprise me.
This is the cringiest thing ever. It's not even funny. I hope everyone ignored. How beggy can you get, because, you literally truly mean it or would be ok about it otherwise you would never do it, not even as a 'joke'. Crass little princess

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.