Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just imagining her mum sitting upstairs reading her kindle with all this going on like when you're a kid and your mum leaves the room so you can spend time with your friends. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope someone made that cake for free and she didn’t actually pay someone to make it 🙈

I’m sure she had a ball, regardless of the amount of people there. The narcissist was the centre of attention, what more could she want! 😂

Just noticed Kim’s husband isn’t in any of the photos 🤔

Reactions: 7
I am just catching up on the vlog from Chris’ birthday. This has probably already been mentioned.

Am actually astounded that she passed up the offer of the cancellation to get her mole removed. From what She has said about her work in the past they seem like a decent company and I am sure if she had told them they would have let her have it off.

good luck waiting till the end of the year to have it removed!

Reactions: 12
I hope someone made that cake for free and she didn’t actually pay someone to make it 🙈

I’m sure she had a ball, regardless of the amount of people there. The narcissist was the centre of attention, what more could she want! 😂

I agree.I couldn't make a decent cake therefore I wouldn't.That cake looks like a summer holidays project someone made with their primary schoool children

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion- It's my party and I'll grift if I want to (tips for Vegas)

Her party looked tit by the looks of it, Chris’ 40th looked a lot more fun!

I also can’t believe how ridiculous she looks here 🙈😂

AE157EA8-ADA0-41C9-9A34-D733F1ADE65D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her party looked tit by the looks of it, Chris’ 40th looked a lot more fun!

I also can’t believe how ridiculous she looks here 🙈😂

View attachment 725565
As the birthday girl, that’s the best outfit she could come up with? She had a year to plan it ffs.

Her brother usually makes the cakes, so yeah a freebie.
Kim’s husband had more sense!

The fold lines on the dress straight out of the packet! Could have ironed it! The whole party she’s been talking up since January looked so tit.

I thought the same about that mole removal. She 100% would have got the time off, it’s that she likely didn’t have enough notice for someone else to get the time off to take her and hold her hand. She’s a spoilt baby who can’t do anything on her own. Perfect candidate to take a cancellation, no kids to organise around. Hope she goes the back of the queue for messing them round.

Reactions: 15
It's a nice top, I'd wear it. For my 80s themed 40th birthday... probably not. I'd have gone either goth with soaped crimped hair or full new romantic, froufy blouses, big hair, red striped blusher kohled on heart beaty spot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The fold lines on the dress straight out of the packet! Could have ironed it! The whole party she’s been talking up since January looked so tit.

I thought the same about that mole removal. She 100% would have got the time off, it’s that she likely didn’t have enough notice for someone else to get the time off to take her and hold her hand. She’s a spoilt baby who can’t do anything on her own. Perfect candidate to take a cancellation, no kids to organise around. Hope she goes the back of the queue for messing them round.
If I had a mole like hers that had been bleeding and someone had offered me an appointment I'd not have hesitated! If there's the slightest chance it could be cancerous then she's an idiot for not taking that appointment. I think you're all right - she didn't have someone to go along with her. I think most people would go to mole removal appointments alone though. She's a child.

Reactions: 12
If I had a mole like hers that had been bleeding and someone had offered me an appointment I'd not have hesitated! If there's the slightest chance it could be cancerous then she's an idiot for not taking that appointment. I think you're all right - she didn't have someone to go along with her. I think most people would go to mole removal appointments alone though. She's a child.
Couldn't agree more, with covid, appts are taking longer than norm, most folk would have grabbed a cancellation, she hasn't got much to rearrange, it's not like she needed to stay overnight, unbelievable, hope they put her at the back of the queue!!

Thread suggestion.

It's Em : 80s party more like an 80th party. Crunchy hair and noone there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like her mate Mik stayed in a Premier Inn, how tight that you’ve got all that space in that big house and haven’t offered to put your mate up on the blow up bed after they’ve driven down from the north. And presumably waved a Vegas collection cup under their nose. Still can’t get over that!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’d bet anything she didn’t have it removed because she didn’t want the stitches / scar to ruin her party photos!!

It looks like she changed her clothes during the party 🙄

I’m really surprised not to see Sophie, Charl (GingerGirlSays), Naomi and the girl that had the tummy tuck (is it Carly?) at her party!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else would have jumped at the chance to accept that early appointment. All she had to do was to get herself there, surely she could have paid for a taxi? As someone else said, she does not have childcare to rearrange.

Reactions: 10
What the duck are them trainers all about?! 🤣 please tell me she didnt wear them all night... 🤢

• Haha
Ahh, you might be on to something there!!
She is the queen of ridiculous poses, always using props and awkward angles to disguise her true appearance. I think that she could have easily hidden the scar, it wouldn't have been that big.

Reactions: 3
She is the queen of ridiculous poses, always using props and awkward angles to disguise her true appearance. I think that she could have easily hidden the scar, it wouldn't have been that big.
Yeah but that’s not so easy when everyone else there is taking photos of her. She has no control over the angles or what they post

Reactions: 4
Yeah but that’s not so easy when everyone else there is taking photos of her. She has no control over the angles or what they post
This is true, but we are talking about Emma here, I bet she would have issued strict orders before the party started.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.