It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she has 100% edited that photo, looks like she's used a smudge tool on it, looks ridiculous! I don't understand her issue with showing a bit of cleavage, I know she always had massive issue with it. Then recently she did lingerie ads and shots so it's like...which is it Em? And I'm sure she's mentioned it's Chris that doesn't like it as well!

Reactions: 4
Yes, she took another 2 dresses with her 🙈🙈🙈
Poor Kim (don’t follow her but she seems a nice girl the couple of times I’ve clicked her profile) must think she’s going out for a nice lunch and gets lumbered taking these indulgent pics for Em.

Is Em getting changed in the back of Onslow’s car. Christ. Maybe she brings her new screen?! 😂

She’s taking her mum, Onslow, Kim for mugs ferrying her round, staging and taking these pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see it now! So weird!! I zoomed right in on it and it looks like a rectangle! I wonder what that’s all about 🤷‍♀️
I think that it down to a bad fit or poor posture. If you look on the company website you will see that the dress looks quite different on their plus size model.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is that texture above her cupids bow? Is it some sort of scarring? I noticed it years ago and have always wondered lmao
I think it’s where she doesn’t put her makeup on properly so her pores are trying to breathe!

I don’t think I’ve posted on this thread before but she does my head in the way she thinks she’s soooo cute 🙄
Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ve posted on this thread before but she does my head in the way she thinks she’s soooo cute 🙄
Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest 🤣
Welcome! Please stay, I love how active this thread is considering she doesn’t have a massive following 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She does think she’s something special doesn’t she.
There’s thousands of stunning plus sized models out there but imo Em isn’t one of them

• Haha
Welcome! Please stay, I love how active this thread is considering she doesn’t have a massive following 😂
It’s more active than her actual Instagram comments on her Grid! Especially with her 30 day dressing up game thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha, I think I will! Another thing I cannot stand is when she constantly says “I mean...”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's the deep breathing and constant mouth open gasping for air that gets me. She needs to do some cadio.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.