It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she paid £70 for that cheap looking, unflattering kaftan. She’s normally as tight ass ducks arse. She makes Mik look tiny!!
I’m sure she was previously gifted a kaftan from the same company ages ago so perhaps it’s another “gifted” kaftan.

Reactions: 4
We are shocked because we are seeing the real Emma in that screenshot. Emma has done herself no favours with her 'creative' poses, camera angles, and editing. If Emma wants us all to accept ourselves as we are, she needs to show that she is happy and comfortable in her own body first.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s like a completely different person. Come on Emma, be true to who you are, you’ll gain so much more respect

Reactions: 8
Where was day 14 in this 30 day tit show? Was it the black outfit in her weekly summary video? I feel cheated 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s like a completely different person. Come on Emma, be true to who you are, you’ll gain so much more respect
Exactly this. Unlike most, I don't actually think Emma is a ugly, or bad or horrible person (mainly just very dull and old fashioned) but I hate the fact she misrepresents her body size and shape so much.

A lot of plus size bloggers dress far to young and fashion led for me so I would be Emmas target audience, she doesn't show how anything actually looks of share her proper size so she's no use.

Reactions: 10
I actually thought that she looked ok in that black dotty top. It appeared to be a flattering fit/style and correct size for her.

Reactions: 2
It's so odd, I think Em really rates herself looks wise but then contorts her body in a bizarre way to hide her size.
I personally don't think she's attractive at all but that subjective.
If she was open and honest about her size I would probably feel differently. I just don't like how she tries to portray herself as this dinky little princess.

Reactions: 9
I just wish she would stop moving every piece of clothing she’s going to wear up and down. Hold it still so I can see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was going to do the new thread but I don’t know if I can

Its Em #4 - 30 days of cringe. Cue shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, and pointing at her minge...

because of the word minge. 😂 it’s such a good title though! unless I leave that word out but we just all know what it is because we know?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
the difference camera angles, poses and baggy hoodies can make eh!

View attachment 575714
This is crazy!!! In the first photo she must have the camera up high? Or how does she make herself look so much smaller than in the kaftan one? The kaftan one is clearly the real her and in my opinion that is great to see we don’t need to see any more unreal images of women (or men) but especially plus size women on line I’d much rather see her for who she is and for her to not try to hide that!! It reminds me of when Megan trainer was airbrushed for her video and it was like a completely different person!

Wow, she looks totally different, her stomach is huge in the video clip, that kaftan does her no favours, I wish she would just be honest about her size.

Wow, she looks totally different, her stomach is huge in the video clip, that kaftan does her no favours, I wish she would just be honest about her size.
Agree it does her NO favours, tbh she looks awful!! Where’s her legs gone 🤷‍♀️ I couldn’t care less if your size 6 or 22 but be honest!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.