It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma is a narcissist immature fat cry baby.
Carrying a hot water bottle around and moaning about menopause. Ask your mother how it feels.
Do something healthy for a change. She has really let herself go.

She bathes her puppy too often. Cockapoos who mainly stay indoors need to be bathed every 4 to 6 months. That poor pup will end up with dermatitis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t be in early menopause surely? She’s 39. My mum didn’t go through it till she was 55 😱 If she’s having periods every month surely not? Total drama queen. Don’t you usually go through menopause the same age as your mum did? Unless it’s for a medical reason? Get a phone appointment at the gp instead of asking your followers!?

Reactions: 3
She can’t be in early menopause surely? She’s 39. My mum didn’t go through it till she was 55 😱 If she’s having periods every month surely not? Total drama queen. Don’t you usually go through menopause the same age as your mum did? Unless it’s for a medical reason? Get a phone appointment at the gp instead of asking your followers!?
I don’t think so, you can go through early menopause and she has that syndrome too which might impact it but I do agree with you that she should be talking to her GP rather than her followers, my mum started menopause at 45 so it’s not out of the ordinary!

Vlog #2 should be renamed pity party for one! 🙄 I don’t mean to offend or be mean but quite honestly this women is pathetic. Perhaps it’s a blessing she’s never had to go through child birth because i honestly don’t think she could. If she thinks the time of the month is bad, its got nothing on labour. Sitting with a hot water bottle!? I mean really!? Grow up for gods sake and get some balls. Pathetic women.

Reactions: 8
I'm not going to be harsh on her at all. She's obviously feeling down and lockdown #234567 isn't helping anyone's mood not just hers, but I don't think she should be so open about it on the internet. Maybe talk to family and friends then reach out to a doctor. After its being treated share your experiences.

Struggling with mental health is really difficult to admit, I'm just wondering why she finds it easier to tell strangers who may not have the best interests over her family and friends? Hopefully her support network is open to accepting mental health issues can be a real problem and will support her judgement free. I know some people don't have that and worse some families will treat others like they are weak and criticise them.

Anxiety, Stress and Depression messes up your cycles and hormones.

Em, reach out to family before the internet, take the antidepressants, go for a walk with someone different once a day (is that allowed in England?) So you have different conversations and it'll Pass the time faster. Learn to cook something NOT pasta based, wash your puppy less, find a hobby!

Reactions: 3
Omg why should I feel any kind of sadness for this big baby! I am same age as her. I had a tit life, I’ve been alone all lockdown, I honestly could scream at my tv when she’s on! I have no family at all unlike her with her mum and hubby there with her everyday! She’s got a huge home with a garden. I’d love my own outdoor space to sit in. She has a car to go anywhere she wants (and has done) I’ve no car, haven’t been anywhere since 2019, not even a trip away for the day. She’s got 3 incomes coming into that home so money worries ain’t a problem. A new car new kitchen new puppy all during lockdown where most of us have sat lonely, sad, struggling financially with no hubby or mother for comfort! She’s also got social media for an outlet so lots of little arse lickers can tell her how awesome she is. Woman gets on my nerves! Come live in the real world you idiot!! Come sit alone EVERYDAY/EVERY NIGHT come walk or bus it to get to supermarket, come budget your money cos you lost your job! She’s a big ugly out of touch overgrown baby!!

Also it’s a puppy not a baby! Stop bloody showering the poor thing so much ffs! I mean there’s 3 adults in that house, a friend who’s a dog groomer yet no one telling her puppies do not need washed that much! Again such a bloody idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also it’s a puppy not a baby! Stop bloody showering the poor thing so much ffs! I mean there’s 3 adults in that house, a friend who’s a dog groomer yet no one telling her puppies do not need washed that much! Again such a bloody idiot!!
As it’s been mentioned before, compared to lots of people Emma’s life hasn’t really been affected by covid.

Agree about washing the puppy. My auntie had one of ours and would wash her after every walk where it’s been muddy. We told her to stop doing that as it can ruin her fur, double coated, and just to wipe her with a towel. Groomers advice with doodle/poodle coats to brush it with a comb everyday rather than wash

Reactions: 9
Omg why should I feel any kind of sadness for this big baby! I am same age as her. I had a tit life, I’ve been alone all lockdown, I honestly could scream at my tv when she’s on! I have no family at all unlike her with her mum and hubby there with her everyday! She’s got a huge home with a garden. I’d love my own outdoor space to sit in. She has a car to go anywhere she wants (and has done) I’ve no car, haven’t been anywhere since 2019, not even a trip away for the day. She’s got 3 incomes coming into that home so money worries ain’t a problem. A new car new kitchen new puppy all during lockdown where most of us have sat lonely, sad, struggling financially with no hubby or mother for comfort! She’s also got social media for an outlet so lots of little arse lickers can tell her how awesome she is. Woman gets on my nerves! Come live in the real world you idiot!! Come sit alone EVERYDAY/EVERY NIGHT come walk or bus it to get to supermarket, come budget your money cos you lost your job! She’s a big ugly out of touch overgrown baby!!

I agree she should get things into perspective but if you are fortunate to have more than others it doesn’t mean you won’t feel low sometimes. It’s about balance and the way she lives her life is totally off kilter and not balanced at all. I hope 2021 gets more positive for you

Reactions: 6
All she seems to post about is not going on holiday. She needs to wind her neck in and have a bit of perspective. The UK has hit 100,000 deaths today and she’s all ‘woe is me, I can’t go to Vegas’

Reactions: 15
While I hope things improve for you soon and I'm sorry to hear what you're going through- I feel like comparing what Emma has with what you don't have is an unneccessary way to look at things.

No matter what you have in life, you can still feel very low at times. I'm certainly no big fan of Emma but I relate to her a lot (as much as I dont want to admit it)

but YES- she needs to stop washing that poor dog

Reactions: 6
I love the way she says they miss “travelling” like they are so cultured and adventurous, they go to Las Vegas and Disney land! It’s a holiday em, call it what it is 😂

And we could all say woe is me! Lockdown is tit. but it’s a fact, em has her mum and Chris, she still has a job, a lovely house, a steady income, because let’s face it those dogs don’t come cheap! Yes lockdown is tit, but you know what, it’s a lot shittier for other people. Folk don’t have jobs. So the person who commented about this has every right to look at em’s situation and her moaning and say wait a minute you ungrateful bint, get a grip! Because there is folk out there in a lot worse situations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the way she says they miss “travelling” like they are so cultured and adventurous, they go to Las Vegas and Disney land! It’s a holiday em, call it what it is 😂

And we could all say woe is me! Lockdown is tit. but it’s a fact, em has her mum and Chris, she still has a job, a lovely house, a steady income, because let’s face it those dogs don’t come cheap! Yes lockdown is tit, but you know what, it’s a lot shittier for other people. Folk don’t have jobs. So the person who commented about this has every right to look at em’s situation and her moaning and say wait a minute you ungrateful bint, get a grip! Because there is folk out there in a lot worse situations.
I remember some of the Las Vegas vlogs and all I remember is her looking around hotels? If you miss that, take a walk past some premier inns

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who was it said they didn’t like close ups of her wonky hands? Today’s vid is for you!
It’s the patchy fake tan that gets me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.