It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ‘that’s different’ Reminds me of Kath from Kath and Kim while she’s huffing and puffing round B&M.

346A74C8-A896-47C5-9D08-2B760AD40ABC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
“And we’re back” said as if she’s been on a critical mission, which if it had failed would cause universal system failure but she actually went to Primark, FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t seem to make a new thread I think I’m being dumb :/ does anyone else know how to?

Thread Suggestion- it’s Em #3 Ferried about by chauffeur Chris, 30 days of outfits?We’ll give that a miss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is that texture above her cupids bow? Is it some sort of scarring? I noticed it years ago and have always wondered lmao
I think she said a while ago that it's scarring from chicken pox and that she's really self conscious about it

Reactions: 2
I think she said a while ago that it's scarring from chicken pox and that she's really self conscious about it
Makes sense! Scarring on the face is a witch tbf I have a lot on my left cheek from cystic acne

Reactions: 3
she doesn’t seem that self conscious when she’s parading about like a twit in her walk in wardrobe, prancing about, shoulder shuffling and eye bleeping herself in the camera! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yesterdays mascara under her eyes. What’s the dancing with the green strip? Is that packaging tape? What? Looks like she’s dressing like she’s on holiday, it’s grey skies today with a high of 12 degrees. Then spoils the outfit with white trainers.

Reactions: 4
That kaftan fabric reminds me of the stretchy sofa coverings that my late granny had on her three piece suite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can really see how large she’s become in the reel Mik has put on IG of them running towards each other today. Wow.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine walking in a park and see these two utter bellends doing this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have Instagram, can someone please post the photos or whatever is showing, I need cheering up. 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
You can really see how large she’s become in the reel Mik has put on IG of them running towards each other today. Wow.
I can’t believe she paid £70 for that cheap looking, unflattering kaftan. She’s normally as tight ass ducks arse. She makes Mik look tiny!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.