It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused by the 30 outfit challenge. Where is she going to be all dressed up?? She works from home and has to wait for Chris or her mum to drive her about and I assume they are both at work so that won’t be happening like it did in lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I'm only 1:30 into the Primark video and I'm wound up already 🤣

"There's ONY 2 people in the queue" - it's ONLY Em, there's a bleeping L in that word

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else doubt she films these reels daily? I definitely think she bulk films them and then just wears lounge wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s 6 years older than me and quite honestly she acts like a nan! Laughing at the tshirt with the shoulder pads in them. Some people like that sort of thing Emma, stop judging. I can’t get over how old fashioned she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else doubt she films these reels daily? I definitely think she bulk films them and then just wears lounge wear 😂
I’ve thought that too!
If she’s filming them daily, it means she’s walking the dog, having breakfast, getting ready, doing her hair & makeup, making and editing a reel before a days work?
It’s either that or she does duck all work for her day job!

Reactions: 7
Surely the clear bags for masks that she got from primark is to keep a load of disposable masks in so you've always got one on you? She seems to think she's gonna put her reusable mask in it to keep it clean...what's the point!? 🤣

As for her reel this morning.... wtf is that sideways shuffle/dance to the screen!? Absolute cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely the clear bags for masks that she got from primark is to keep a load of disposable masks in so you've always got one on you? She seems to think she's gonna put her reusable mask in it to keep it clean...what's the point!? 🤣

As for her reel this morning.... wtf is that sideways shuffle/dance to the screen!? Absolute cringe
Winding us up surely!

She’s 6 years older than me and quite honestly she acts like a nan! Laughing at the tshirt with the shoulder pads in them. Some people like that sort of thing Emma, stop judging. I can’t get over how old fashioned she is!
Same. 6 or 7 years older than me and she’s as or more old fashioned than my mum who’s 67. She did similar, mocking some other item of clothing in another Primark video. All ‘be kind’ mugs and memes, until she wants to mock somethinK she doesn’t like or understand.

I guess this 30 outfits thing is a way to wear some stuff you haven’t being locked down. But to work from home, who can be bothered. Heeled sandals today (look horrible with her too long baggy leggings), full face of makeup to sit at a computer all day and then walk the dog.

I’m 18 months older than her I have no children and I’m single (do have my own home though)I thought I was immature but when I see her i never feel so old!!

• Haha
Acts like a spoilt teenager and and an embarrassing old woman at the same time. A skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve thought that too!
If she’s filming them daily, it means she’s walking the dog, having breakfast, getting ready, doing her hair & makeup, making and editing a reel before a days work?
It’s either that or she does duck all work for her day job!
I think it’s the latter! Her hair is always slightly different, as are her nail colours and eye make up. Plus don’t be daft - Chris walks the dog in the morning! Or she sends her mother. Or she just doesn’t walk him. She def has too much time on her hands for all this shite.

• Haha
I know I keep banging on but I just can’t get over how sheltered she is! It’s bizarre.

I will never get over this 😂 wtf is she doing and what is that face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In yesterday’s IG post, did she blur out her cleavage? I can’t work it out, it looks like the material was folded or ripped so she blurred it out 🤔

Reactions: 1
In yesterday’s IG post, did she blur out her cleavage? I can’t work it out, it looks like the material was folded or ripped so she blurred it out 🤔
Which post? I’ve just had a look on her grid and can’t see any blurred out cleavage but maybe she blurs it out because it’s behind her only fans pay wall 😂

• Haha
White long flowery dress, picture not reel. Looks weird, maybe her bra was on show and she’s tried to hide it poorly. Something has bee altered.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.