It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Its Em #4 - 30 days of cringe. Cue shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, and pointing at her minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s so funny, pretty spot on too 💗💗💗

Emma using the waver and her result and the ACTUAL results you should get! It’s a very easy tool to use and give stunning looks IF you tousle your hair and faff with it! 🤦🏼‍♀️
her hair in this picture! 😂 😂 it’s the flat bits on top. Very strange looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know why but her Primark haul annoyed me. Just another version of her pretending to be smaller than she is. I look about about the same size as Emma and I'm a size 24/26. I can fit into an XL or 2XL if very stretchy but no way could I fit into a size 20 in a structured top "that word I can't pronounce I wanted one of them border angalise" oh duck off you were never going to buy one because it wouldn't fit. Just embrace your size. She wants all the perks of a plus size blogger whilst not even admitting to herself that she is one.

Plus more bedding!! Reason she buys so much is because she is yet to realise that Primark bedding is cheap and doesn't last.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know why but her Primark haul annoyed me. Just another version of her pretending to be smaller than she is. I look about about the same size as Emma and I'm a size 24/26. I can fit into an XL or 2XL if very stretchy but no way could I fit into a size 20 in a structured top "that word I can't pronounce I wanted one of them border angalise" oh duck off you were never going to buy one because it wouldn't fit. Just embrace your size. She wants all the perks of a plus size blogger whilst not even admitting to herself that she is one.

Plus more bedding!! Reason she buys so much is because she is yet to realise that Primark bedding is cheap and doesn't last.
Perhaps she blows holes in it when she is spooning and farting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Them ombre board-ray tops.
Pair of them touching everything again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Her primark video was like some sort of dirty phone call so much heavy breathing coming through on the audio!! She always seems so grabby with her chubby little fingers touching everything and her heavy breathing it’s like a fetish video. I don’t believe for one min she can fit into a primark.
Her little joke with her mum on the escalator mum mum what would Chris do if I got another duvet cover, he won’t be happy.. then her little he’s not here though is he cackle. She’s so wacky 🙄
But still for my compulsive viewing.
She’s like she’s on catch phrase say what you see as she goes round, calendar, weekly planner, pens as if she’s never seen any of these things before 😂
My dream would be for her and candy to bump into each other while they are both vlogging in primark and then have to acknowledge each other via the camera.

Oooh just seen her reel! My American friend told me that that some PINK was written about the vagina so probably why she likes it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't cope with today's reel.
Those 'moves' she's doing , the gingham dress (way too young for a 40+ year old woman IMO)
The vanity/smugness.
Go away Emma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't cope with today's reel.
Those 'moves' she's doing , the gingham dress (way too young for a 40+ year old woman IMO)
The vanity/smugness.
Go away Emma.
She’s like a parody of someone who is that age song this on Instagram

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.