Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HanHan.

Thread suggestion: Its Em #4 - 30 days of cringe. Cue shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, and pointing at her minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Omg why should I feel any kind of sadness for this big baby! I am same age as her. I had a shit life, I’ve been alone all lockdown, I honestly could scream at my tv when she’s on! I have no family at all unlike her with her mum and hubby there with her everyday! She’s got a huge home with a garden. I’d love my own outdoor space to sit in. She has a car to go anywhere she wants (and has done) I’ve no car, haven’t been anywhere since 2019, not even a trip away for the day. She’s got 3 incomes coming into that home so money worries ain’t a problem. A new car new kitchen new puppy all during lockdown where most of us have sat lonely, sad, struggling financially with no hubby or mother for comfort! She’s also got social media for an outlet so lots of little arse lickers can tell her how awesome she is. Woman gets on my nerves! Come live in the real world you idiot!! Come sit alone EVERYDAY/EVERY NIGHT come walk or bus it to get to supermarket, come budget your money cos you lost your job! She’s a big ugly out of touch overgrown baby!!

Also it’s a puppy not a baby! Stop bloody showering the poor thing so much ffs! I mean there’s 3 adults in that house, a friend who’s a dog groomer yet no one telling her puppies do not need washed that much! Again such a bloody idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

kittypaws

VIP Member
I will never get over this 😂 wtf is she doing and what is that face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Veroni79

Yeah I noticed that and a slight jealous tone to her voice as if we were getting something before her. It is like an influencer pop up dressing room kit kit
Fake ivy ✅
Kalax Unit ✅
Some sort of “designer” packaging on show (in Thai case Fortum & Mason) ✅
Some strategically placed magazines ✅
Some sort of mass produced but oh so unique/ironic/quirky wall art ✅
Full length mirror plus fairy lights ✅
Stark white lighting ✅
Zero originality/personality/creativity
✅✅✅✅✅✅

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Vixen88

VIP Member
Acting like it’s back to normal. The 3 of them must have been to 10+ shops in the last week. Her mum queuing for Primark for junk makeup sponges? Not necessary. Leave Primark for the time being for people that need it, people buying children’s clothes, people who can’t access online shopping.

In B&M saying the cushions were very H&M. What? No. If you want H&M cushion get them in H&M. H&M isn’t even expensive.

Onslow dancing at 7 mins. Ughh even more cringe than her struggling to step over the stile. His hair is awful.

Pineapples are back in? No you’re just in a shit shop that they never left. Hate all that pineapple, sloth, unicorn, llama junk.

Grabbing all the dog dressing up gear, stop touching stuff! And new is not pronounced noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LellsBells

VIP Member
In today’s vlog, they queued for over an hour to save £5 on a car wash 🙄
I’m not sure whether I’m more shocked at the greed or the fact that Chris hasn’t worked for months but he’s still too lazy to wash the car!
The first 3 minutes is car wash footage!
And there are 6 ads in a 27 minute video!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion that this woman absolutely LOVES herself. The way she looks at the camera is so vain and narcissistic. To me she just looks ridiculous. The way she stepped out from behind that screen in her "dressing room" had me in stitches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

The godmother1

I’m certainly no fan of Em in fact she does annoy me a lot of the time and I agree with the big baby references but I don’t think there is any need to call someone fat or ugly. Also you most certainly can begin the menopause at her age or younger. As for treating her Mum as an unpaid servant I don’t think for a minute her Mum would stand for that. There was also a comment about her having a hot water bottle for period pain as if she was being stupid but as someone who suffered painful periods for years there is nothing stupid about the pain. As I said I don’t particularly like her but I don’t like nasty comments just for the sake of it or comments that are factually wrong

Reactions: 18

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
The way she goes on, like this Lockdown has been super hard on her. You have managed to keep your job not rely on Universal Credits or Furlough. You live with your mum and hubby! You have managed to work from home so essentially keep safe! You still went out shopping every other day like normal, you still had the night away and days out! You had your home decorated and you got a new puppy to keep you going! I don’t understand how she doesn’t realise how lucky she’s actually been!! Her lockdown life is someone else’s ideal life!! I think I’m gona have to stop watching her cos she’s getting on my nerves. All she seems to care about is how she’s not been able to go to New York or Disney and how as soon as lockdowns over that’s what she’s gona do! Most of us won’t be able to even afford a holiday after all restrictions have been lifted as we have had our hours cut or jobs lost! She’s so spoilt and so full of her own world!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Emma used the word 'nice' 22 times in the M&S video. I hope Chris buys her a thesaurus for her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LellsBells

VIP Member
Hang on she has a dressing room AND an office? And obviously a master bedroom with Chris.
So basically Em takes up pretty much the entire house?!
Yep! And instead of giving her Mum the only bedroom with an en-suite so she could have some privacy, Em and Chris took that bedroom but Em still uses the bathroom for a bath every night. Her Mum literally has one room in the house!

• Sad
  • Wow

Corgetta1

She is like a teenager at home...decorating for mothers day, painting her nails, playing with her hair, unable to follow a recipe, no common sense when making muffins....pouring batter from the large pyrex bowl into small muffin cup- instead of spooning the batter.
Like she is " playing house " all the time.