It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The purple dress and leather jacket yesterday were really nice. The Vans not so much. Trying too hard. Sunglasses not good. Hair needs leaving alone.

Wonder how long Chris was waiting in the car for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have that jacket and I do like Vans and also the dress but I don't think they go all together. And the sunglasses are something else...

Please give your hair a break from all heat styling for a while, invest in a decent repair mask and embrace air dried locks for a while.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with you both. I’m fascinated but not in a good way. I just want to scrape away the facade and get to the bottom of why she thinks the way she does and acts out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she ever get out the car to fetch Chris a drink?
Double cream and full fat lemonade in sconeso_O, then jam n cream ( you've just upset all the Cornish folk, jam first then cream!) heart attack on a plate!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Double cream and full fat lemonade in sconeso_O, then jam n cream ( you've just upset all the Cornish folk, jam first then cream!) heart attack on a plate!!!!
They really need to think about their weight, it’s so important x

They really need to think about their weight, it’s so important x
I know and they could change gradually, like have 2 pieces of toast instead of 3 with her scrambled eggs, just cut back and walk the dog more!!!!

Reactions: 5
I know and they could change gradually, like have 2 pieces of toast instead of 3 with her scrambled eggs, just cut back and walk the dog more!!!!
I was just watching her having her scrambled eggs! 🙈🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oops my mistake, 2 pieces of toast, looked more to me :ROFLMAO:
The butter was as thick as another slice!

Completely agree with you both. I’m fascinated but not in a good way. I just want to scrape away the facade and get to the bottom of why she thinks the way she does and acts out on it.
It’s like watching some sort of Louis Theroux style documentary to me I just can’t get over how odd they are!

• Haha
She's always eating eggs. I remember her saying her fave sandwich filling is egg mayonnaise. I bet her colleagues were thrilled when she had that for lunch in the office.

That purple dress is from the Tall section on ASOS. This proves Em is not as 'petite' she makes out to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Today's reel is a bit cringe.
What's with her vacant looks into the camera before she gets dressed?? 🤣

Couldn't use diet lemonade because of all the 'zacarine' in the diet lemonade 🤣 she's as thick as they come!

She's always eating eggs. I remember her saying her fave sandwich filling is egg mayonnaise. I bet her colleagues were thrilled when she had that for lunch in the office.

That purple dress is from the Tall section on ASOS. This proves Em is not as 'petite' she makes out to be.
I think that she puts eggs in her lasagne too!

• Sick
  • Wow
I’ve just remembered that card she bought Chris for their 10th anniversary….it said something like “10 years of farting on you” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That reel! She really does think she’s something special eh. That’s what happens when you make everything about you and everyone blows smoke up your ass. It’s like these contestants on the X factor. Family and friends say they are amazing but truth is they are tit. Everyone says how amazing Emma is and she believes it. Deluded more like. Remember when she said she was really popular at work? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
That reel! She really does think she’s something special eh. That’s what happens when you make everything about you and everyone blows smoke up your ass. It’s like these contestants on the X factor. Family and friends say they are amazing but truth is they are tit. Everyone says how amazing Emma is and she believes it. Deluded more like. Remember when she said she was really popular at work? 🙄
No wonder her head is so enormous

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.