It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think that Emma just really feels confident within her own comfort zone.
Emma uses those huge ugly sunglasses to hide behind. She shuts herself away in the car and does not have the self confidence to even walk across a car park on her own to get drinks for her and Chris.
I also think that Emma will come to regret not learning to drive. I am not a natural driver, I don't really enjoy driving, but there have been times in my life that I have been glad that I can drive.

Reactions: 6
I think her friend Kim is trolling her big time! 😂
Hahaha do you reckon? I’m always curious as to why em and miss beauty budget Kailah are friends! I think Kailah is way more honest interesting and “real” I look back at the video of em and candy doing their makeup together and it’s so passive aggressive hahah

Reactions: 4
Hahaha do you reckon? I’m always curious as to why em and miss beauty budget Kailah are friends! I think Kailah is way more honest interesting and “real” I look back at the video of em and candy doing their makeup together and it’s so passive aggressive hahah
Maybe that’s why Kailah is friends with her? She looks great next to Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just with Emma sharing Kim stories earlier.

She really has no rhythm!! Doesn’t help either than it’s not synced up properly.

Reactions: 7
These reels!! Urgh my eyes burn every day I watch them and I cringe so hard for her. I honestly get second hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on yesterday’s vlog. When trying Chris Starbucks drink “oh I’m no good with creamy things” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh god woman lol stop!
Also that bit on top of her lip I get so uncomfortable watching if it’s really noticeable, it like the small hole together phobia thing.
And her eyebrows are so rounded that she looks constantly surprised!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up on yesterday’s vlog. When trying Chris Starbucks drink “oh I’m no good with creamy things” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh god woman lol stop!
Also that bit on top of her lip I get so uncomfortable watching if it’s really noticeable, it like the small hole together phobia thing.
Maybe that’s why she wears massive sunglasses - to cover up her half circle eyebrows!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why she wears massive sunglasses - to cover up her half circle eyebrows!
One day all our dreams will come true and she will accidentally stand on them big ugly mofo’s and all us at Tattle can rejoice lol! 🙌🏻💗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reels are hilarious! The facial expression when she’s about to behind the screen is so cringe! 😂

• Haha
That really gets my focus too the top lip thing - an “ex” friend of mine used to have that too it’s like way too much caked on make up then the skin tries to breath it makes me feel quite sick!

The reels are hilarious! The facial expression when she’s about to behind the screen is so cringe! 😂
I just saw the reel she got her groove on with the dressing gown tye spin! I wonder if her mum ever thinks wtf have I raised here?! It’s like she’s a kid in her room lip syncing with a hairbrush but actually she’s a grown adult! I wonder if they have a chat like oh Emma do you want some breakfast then she’s like NO MUM IM DOING MY OUTFIT VIDEO 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Emma please stop these reels. Here is a life tip sometimes less is more and Quality over quantity! As Veroni says we are just waiting for Louis Theroux to come in and do an interview on these bizarre people. Who does she think her audience is? Apart from people like us who are cringing, laughing and criticising or the ten people who seem to comment regularly ‘love that dress hun’ ‘you look gorgeous hun’. She has said several times that it is her hobby but I real feel that she is overly dependent on getting positive feedback to make her feel okay and that is the reason she posts these pointless and cringey reels every day. Oh how stylish (?) your green glasses match your green poker dot dress....only if you are a middle aged frump hun! No one on their right mind thinks you are a fashion icon .... and IMO you look a lot better in your PJ’s, without makeup and the forced ‘do’ So my advice Em is that if you need a hobby... take up birdwatching, or something else benign that you don’t inflict on others.

• Heart
Those reels are the funniest yet most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot stop laughing at her going behind the screen. What a wally

• Haha
That really gets my focus too the top lip thing - an “ex” friend of mine used to have that too it’s like way too much caked on make up then the skin tries to breath it makes me feel quite sick!

I just saw the reel she got her groove on with the dressing gown tye spin! I wonder if her mum ever thinks wtf have I raised here?! It’s like she’s a kid in her room lip syncing with a hairbrush but actually she’s a grown adult! I wonder if they have a chat like oh Emma do you want some breakfast then she’s like NO MUM IM DOING MY OUTFIT VIDEO 😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s so funny, pretty spot on too 💗💗💗

Emma using the waver and her result and the ACTUAL results you should get! It’s a very easy tool to use and give stunning looks IF you tousle your hair and faff with it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.