It’s Em #3 Cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your telling me, this whole looking a mess making a weird horrible face into the camera, getting dressed and still making weird faces is going to last the whole month of May 😮😰 this is like a trend zoella would have done 10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll have got an ego/creativity boost after today’s meeting with that other one what’s her name?! So maybe she will have a creative spark for the next couple of days and might go backwards behind the screen not sideways?! Unless she’s already done that of her own volition?! I like how today she tried to make it a bit comical by grabbing the other dresses at the end!

Reactions: 6
I agree I hope Kim gives her some advice ! Be warned though, she will be making Kim take a million awkwardly posed photos while they are out today ! Em always manages to make it about her doesn’t she!!

• Haha
I agree I hope Kim gives her some advice ! Be warned though, she will be making Kim take a million awkwardly posed photos while they are out today ! Em always manages to make it about her doesn’t she!!
Oh yeah! I have flashbacks of the pumpkin patch photo shoot :/

• Haha
She’ll have got an ego/creativity boost after today’s meeting with that other one what’s her name?! So maybe she will have a creative spark for the next couple of days and might go backwards behind the screen not sideways?! Unless she’s already done that of her own volition?! I like how today she tried to make it a bit comical by grabbing the other dresses at the end!
This springs to mind...!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Chris took her to Bath and is now sat in the car for hours waiting for her?
Or maybe she caught the train. Doubt it

• Haha
She dresses like a granny trying to be cool...vans with that dress would be nice but the shawl and ugly sunglasses 🤮

Reactions: 8
Question is did she get the train or did Chris ferry her there and back?

WTF is she wearing? That’s actually a really pretty dress! But not with black and white Vans, maybe some pure white Converse. But a nice sandal would have looked pretty. That plastic jacket and them stupid glasses. A nice floaty cardi with her straw bag would have made her look nice. Also I’m so bored of her crappy morning videos, happy the shoulder bop had gone. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exhibit A
She has to do that weird bend forward to hide her tummy - well she’s made it that she does! I’d rather see her for who she really is than this crap!! Her outfit is a shame really I feel bad for her

Reactions: 8
These are unposed she looks way more natural IMO and much better seeing her less self conscious
I can’t stand Emma but do agree, the natural poses are much more flattering and “normal!” Stop posing like a numpty Emma, it’s doing nothing for you!

I can’t stand Emma but do agree, the natural poses are much more flattering and “normal!” Stop posing like a numpty Emma, it’s doing nothing for you!
I’ve got a sort of morbid fascination with her like I can’t look away!! I used to like her but then she tipped for me and got too big for her boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a sort of morbid fascination with her like I can’t look away!! I used to like her but then she tipped for me and got too big for her boots!
I totally agree! When I first came across her channel I thought she was out shopping with her friend of a similar age but then I realised it was her mum! Since then I’ve been fascinated with her strange wee sheltered life. And her old fashioned ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.