It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I though that too. So bloody selfish and irresponsible. And moaning about cards.....oi cheapskate go to card factory. What a load of tacky shite she bought.
I was just coming on here to say what aload of tacky crap she brought, I liked her mum's wooden decs better!!!
And what's with the changing of furnishings and bedding, ie for autumn, spring Xmas etc, blimey some folk must have more money than sense!

Reactions: 6
I was just coming on here to say what aload of tacky crap she brought, I liked her mum's wooden decs better!!!
And what's with the changing of furnishings and bedding, ie for autumn, spring Xmas etc, blimey some folk must have more money than sense!
It’s quite manic isn’t? It must be exhausting trying to keep up.

Reactions: 2
That light up cone for the downstairs loo? What? It’s all junk.

She’s been on about this hot chocolate ‘station’ more that she’ll drink the hot chocolate from it. How about buy some hot chocolate, you’re done! If you want to be fancy tip it in a canister or jar and put next to your tea bags. A sleigh to keep it in? What the hell?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That light up cone for the downstairs loo? What? It’s all junk.

She’s been on about this hot chocolate ‘station’ more that she’ll drink the hot chocolate from it. How about buy some hot chocolate, you’re done! If you want to be fancy tip it in a canister or jar and put next to your tea bags. A sleigh to keep it in? What the hell?!!
I don’t know anyone apart from these idiots who have a bloody hot chocolate station, especially one with tacky sleighs!! Does she know people are struggling to eat. Does she, Onslow and her boring Mum ever do anything for charity??

Reactions: 5
Anyone know why she gets a flu jab? I thought it was just children over the age of 2 and elderly people, or people with an illness.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know anyone apart from these idiots who have a bloody hot chocolate station, especially one with tacky sleighs!! Does she know people are struggling to eat. Does she, Onslow and her boring Mum ever do anything for charity??
BrummyMummy has a hot chocolate station, must be an insta thing.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she has taken it down because of Candy/ the comments ... yet there’s people on here who think none of her actions are down to Candy ... hmmmm!
I think Candy got jealous or annoyed because Emma modelled for the place where Candy got her wedding dress from. As much as I like Candy I do think she can be very controlling and likes to get her own way with a lot of things. Candy may well of got jealous of Emma spending time with Khila. It may also have something to do with them being asked to Sponsor the same brands. I dont know, it could be something more. But with watching Candy for a while now it is probably something petty.

I was wondering if that's why Candy doesn't go live, I know she done one during lockdown. And i suppose doing weekend vlogs etc shes talking to the camera and then responding to comments. Whereas a live Is obviously answering questions and talking to people straight away. She may be wary of people asking about the whole Emma situation. She does get upset about comments (which I would too if I was a youtuber) but unfortunately that's something you have to put up with.

Sorry this is a long post but on the subject of Candy as she doesnt have her own thread on here. I have spoken to Candy via messages and have suggested meeting up with her as we did get on well but she said she doesnt meet up with subscribers. Fair enough but the next week she was meeting up with Vicky (who I find really boring 2bh) and met up with a subscriber last week. I think she has a certain "type" of person that she chooses to be friends with.

Not when they don’t do a proper review. Onslow keeps most of it for his pack lunch.
I've just watched this video and it's not a proper review at all!! Could at least try everything and use bag clips for the crisps. I'm sure shes got some, although she doesnt seem to buy anything useful. Or instead of making a hot chocolate station use the jars to store the opened things 🤷‍♀️ It makes me feel quite sick watching her eat with her mouth open 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyone know why she gets a flu jab? I thought it was just children over the age of 2 and elderly people, or people with an illness.
I think you can if you’re over a certain BMI? Or she could get one privately as she lives with her mum who might have underlying condition?

Reactions: 1
If I see one more bleeping pumpkin on her grid I’m gonna scream...!

Reactions: 3
I think you can if you’re over a certain BMI? Or she could get one privately as she lives with her mum who might have underlying condition?
She might have heart problems. I was told I could have a free flu jab and queried why then was told its because I have heart problems. I'm 29 and didnt know anything about me having heart problems nor did my mum. I had a heart murmur when I was born but no problems since.

I get one because I am Asthmatic (in my late 20’s) and also my dad who I work with had no immune system so my office and my mum have them to protect him! Anyone can have one and pay for one.

I feel like I live on here now 🤣🤣🤣

Just watching the "what's new Wednesday" and it really irritates me that we are still in a pandemic and Emma and her Mum are toughing everything, even if they aren't buying it. It's probably me being really anal.

She is lucky that she gets the chance to browse while others are in lockdown and sanitary items aren't seen as essential.

I didn't realise how big/chunky her hands are!!! And patchy tan!!

Reactions: 7
I feel like I live on here now 🤣🤣🤣

Just watching the "what's new Wednesday" and it really irritates me that we are still in a pandemic and Emma and her Mum are toughing everything, even if they aren't buying it. It's probably me being really anal.

She is lucky that she gets the chance to browse while others are in lockdown and sanitary items aren't seen as essential.

I didn't realise how big/chunky her hands are!!! And patchy tan!!
I agree, she doesn't give any thought for others, going around touching everything in multiple shops a week. The amount of absolute rubbish she buys is ridiculous too, more money than sense.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.