It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the live this morning?
She says people who get PO Boxes are 'cringey'.
Funny that!
Hahahaaa that's pretty forward for Miss Be Kind!! She's right, but I thought you had to be kind at all times?

Yes I truly don't know how she manages to heat style it so much without it not falling out yet? I would have nothing left and I have healthy hair.

If she keeps going she'll have fucked it just in time for next year once out of lockdown. She curls hair like I did in the 90s age 14. My mate called them pencil sharpening curls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did the whole live in her pants and kept making reference to them being seen in the mirror behind her....

If you were that worried about it, wouldn’t you just sit with a blanket over the top or something?
Or just put a skirt/pjs/trousers on? Literally takes seconds..

That video reminded me of when Ann widdecombe was trying to straighten her hair on big brother! Hahah. Also it looks to me like she’s not washed it before styling it by the sounds of it anyway, still crispy from all the hairspray the day before I’m guessing. I could never curl my hair without washing and blow drying it first. She’s absolutely rank!
She's a daily hair washer, have heard her say it many times so I think it's unlikely she didn't wash it.

It's why her hair is so damaged, nothing wrong with washing everyday but she heat styles, curls or straightens every day too.
She said over lockdown she was not doing that which is why it started to look better I think

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching the live, and when someone says their hair is like straw, her hair is what I think of

Not sure if anyone else noticed this
That’s the first time she’s addressed it even a tiny bit. I still think Candy has a strop that Em and Sophie met up without her. It was that day they unfollowed each other

Reactions: 6
I hate to be that witch but her eyebrows annoy me. Her eyeliner annoys me. Makes her eyes droop. And don’t get me started on that weird crimped hair style she just did. 🥴

Reactions: 7
“It’s not my place to say” 🥴🤦‍♀️ Well actually it is, Em! You could give your version ...

• Haha
She's a daily hair washer, have heard her say it many times so I think it's unlikely she didn't wash it.

It's why her hair is so damaged, nothing wrong with washing everyday but she heat styles, curls or straightens every day too.
She said over lockdown she was not doing that which is why it started to look better I think
well her hair looked very much like bed head on that live to me! You could still see the kinks in it from the previous day

I love this thread so much! I only watch the you tube stuff now so that I can come on here and read the comments they make me laugh so much! 🙏🏽🙌🏼❤

I was watching the live, and when someone says their hair is like straw, her hair is what I think of

That’s so interesting! It’s like a soap opera feud between two very normally dull people but have made lock down a little bit more interesting!

Reactions: 3

Ohhhh good spot! Thanks for posting for us. So it's confirmed that super sweet, holy, smiling, super blessed, super giggly, super grateful, super cute, super thrilled, super homey sweet Candy girl likely went super rabid.

• Haha
I ran to tattle after candy’s vlog and then remembered her thread was gone 😫 the fact the only time I heard her husband laugh and be happy the whole weekend was when he was alone with Geoff
Dont get me wrong I do really like Candy BUT I Do think that she is quite manipulative towards Burnham, its kinda her way or no way. She wanted him to put all his warhammer stuff away and have the dressing room for herself. Which I can see why cause of her filming etc but he should be allowed to display his interests too as it is his place too.

She comes across as very insincere when she is talking about people’s jobs and how her plans have been cancelled as a result, keeps saying she is not going to complain, but it’s what she is doing

She comes across as very insincere when she is talking about people’s jobs and how her plans have been cancelled as a result, keeps saying she is not going to complain, but it’s what she is doing
Exactly what I thought!!! If she wasnt complaining then she wouldn't have talked about it like she did. Not being nasty but she doesnt do too badly with going out and seeing people.

She spends every weekend being ferried about seeing friends and family, shopping and all sorts but finds mon - fri ‘so hard’ being inside the house 🙄 I haven’t seen my parents for 6 months ! She’s so short sighted sometimes !

Reactions: 10
Not to mention the fact she was using her mouth to hold her hair 🤢

She seemed to be leaving that tool on her hair for way too long each time. I was worried it was going to snap off
I could smell it fingering from here!
She spends every weekend being ferried about seeing friends and family, shopping and all sorts but finds mon - fri ‘so hard’ being inside the house 🙄 I haven’t seen my parents for 6 months ! She’s so short sighted sometimes !
So sorry you haven’t seen your parents. This year is rubbish. it’s just cruel.
She hadn’t suffered at all the last 7 months. Still have their jobs etc. She cannot empathise with anyone. She’s in her little bubble with Mum and Onslow.

I dont know what the situation is with Candy as I was wondering why they hadn't spoken about each other recently. I did notice that A LOT of the content that was coming from both of them was very similar. Each done a Cherryz haul and they both had a lot of the same things may have just been coincidence 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but I was wondering whether they had fallen out over Emma working with the bridal shop that Candy got her Wedding dress from. Just a thought.

I dont know what the situation is with Candy as I was wondering why they hadn't spoken about each other recently. I did notice that A LOT of the content that was coming from both of them was very similar. Each done a Cherryz haul and they both had a lot of the same things may have just been coincidence 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but I was wondering whether they had fallen out over Emma working with the bridal shop that Candy got her Wedding dress from. Just a thought.
Yes I think it is that. Also Candy is catching up with her on the subs front. Maybe a bit of jealousy from Hyacinth. That friendship is dead in the water.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is the point of her second IG account?
She just posts the same old shite on there as she posts on her main IG account 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.