It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some of her comments on the new favourites on 2020. One referred to going on TL to discover more about the ‘non tea’ drivel. Em was quick to point out how horrible everyone was on TL. No Em just because people don’t agree with you doesn’t make them mean or horrible! Although I’m new here I’m really surprised by how insightful and intelligent some of the contributors are on a number of topics and ‘influencers’ and the empathy shown to other members. I also came on here because she blocked me after pointing out (I thought I was being helpful!) that something she said wasn’t quite correct. The comments she gets her ‘high’ from eg. ‘Love you hun’ ‘so sweet’ ‘you are so lovely’ are just shallow. Like other members have said when these ‘influencers’ started out the whole point was that they were normal like us and did not put themselves above us. That’s why TL exists so we can express opinions on people who choose to monetise their lives.

Reactions: 16
Its em all about honesty,being kind and representing plus size community. #yeah right!!!

She replied in her comments to someone saying how candy used her for her own gains. I think she means getting views on youtube and having more subscribers then dropped emma as soon as she became popular. However I'm pretty sure last lockdown it was em who went running to see candy and put up a pic. It doesnt make sense why emma is so desperate to still want to speak to candy because she says if she gets in touch she would still speak to her. I think shes not spilling the tea but a more rather desperate approach to make candy realise how much she is missing her and wants her to get in touch.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s bloody awful some of the comments em is writing/replying to on this video! Stop being a wee witch and just move on. It’s ridiculous. Airing your dirty laundry in public is disgusting!

Reactions: 8
She’s so bitter. She’s obviously been hurt by Candy but I think the whole fake friendship with Sophie is so pathetic!

That’s typical Emma though, remember the time she had a rant about Simply Be because they didn’t want to work with her? They said she was too old. She stewed about that for a whole year before posting about it!! I think she was hoping her followers would boycott Simple Be and they’d come running back begging Em to model for them 😂

Reactions: 7
Its em all about honesty,being kind and representing plus size community. #yeah right!!!

She replied in her comments to someone saying how candy used her for her own gains. I think she means getting views on youtube and having more subscribers then dropped emma as soon as she became popular. However I'm pretty sure last lockdown it was em who went running to see candy and put up a pic. It doesnt make sense why emma is so desperate to still want to speak to candy because she says if she gets in touch she would still speak to her. I think shes not spilling the tea but a more rather desperate approach to make candy realise how much she is missing her and wants her to get in touch.
I have to disagree, I really don't think she's missing candy or wants her back.

Reactions: 3
I saw some of her comments on the new favourites on 2020. One referred to going on TL to discover more about the ‘non tea’ drivel. Em was quick to point out how horrible everyone was on TL. No Em just because people don’t agree with you doesn’t make them mean or horrible! Although I’m new here I’m really surprised by how insightful and intelligent some of the contributors are on a number of topics and ‘influencers’ and the empathy shown to other members. I also came on here because she blocked me after pointing out (I thought I was being helpful!) that something she said wasn’t quite correct. The comments she gets her ‘high’ from eg. ‘Love you hun’ ‘so sweet’ ‘you are so lovely’ are just shallow. Like other members have said when these ‘influencers’ started out the whole point was that they were normal like us and did not put themselves above us. That’s why TL exists so we can express opinions on people who choose to monetise their lives.
Well said! 👏 I also think if you don’t want to be open to public scrutiny don’t plaster your life all over social media, people have different opinions and like you said just because they aren’t the same as yours doesn’t mean the person is being nasty! She’s a hypocrite in the first degree and I also think a control freak which is why she doesn’t like TL she has no control over what people say or which comments are show. Etc

Reactions: 6
This has most likes Itsem - #3 cone head hats and childlike regression, in every photo a peculiar expression, thanks to laurapops, I have no idea how to do a new thread, can someone do it please?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.