Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mushy

I just listened to her new video going round the Range. Some of the things she says....

At one point she is beside herself, it's the tone in her voice, the shock and the whiny horror when she notes that the cushions used to be 'over here and now.... They're over here... I'm sure they used to be over here, they must have changed it (pans camera over again, rooted to the ground in shock).

It was like someone had moved a fucking grave. So, so weird. And more' observations' as she walks round like them putting matching carpets next to bedding, cushions etc. It's a shop, they are trying to sell stuff. Lord, the amount of shops she's traipsed round you'd think she'd have noticed before now.

Then again at the end she's still beside herself that she's sure that the range never did kitchen and bathroom displays before but now they do. Almost a bit autistic, like any change is a massive shock, very jarring to her, can't comprehend a very simple, expected change. An element of something has changed since you were last here = *faints*.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Pixi

"I miss my life" let's be honest she hasnt had it too bad!! Shopping, going to the zoo, going to the beach, seeing friends in Windsor, going pumpkin picking with friends.

What about all the people who dont have that. Back when Caroline Flack committed suicide she was all about being "mindful" and "be kind" but shes not being mindful and kind to the people who cant go out and who cant see friends and family

Shes lucky she can still be working from home. All the independent businesses that have had to close etc. Its like a let's feel sorry for Emma speech.

Shes extremely lucky that she gets to see her mum everyday. That she has a husband who can ferry her about here there and everywhere.

She has everything she wants. Was only in the beginning of last lockdown that she decorated the en suite, now she wants it decorated again, she has all the clothes she wants, makeup, a new kitchen etc. She should be grateful for all she does have cause a hell of a lot of people are struggling even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just been watching Vlogmas 4 and finally dawned on me who hubs looks like - the Proclaimers. Obviously if one has eaten the other!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Dannib88

Chatty Member
If she’s filming a what’s new in aldi video I will be so angry! This virus is spreading even more than last time. My partner works away and can’t come home because a few of his colleagues have tested positive for covid. I’m 8 months pregnant and it’s just been a constant worry. If she’s pissing about In Shops for her “hobby” then I think it’s absolutely disgusting and selfish. People are dying Emma and all you can think of is yourself!!

Reactions: 17

Discolights

VIP Member
She really is disconnected from the real world. People are struggling, losing family, jobs, homes and she has a post dedicated to a carbonara and the fact she won’t be able to eat it for a while. Just wow Emma. Have a word with yourself.

Reactions: 17

Princess nut nut

I saw some of her comments on the new favourites on 2020. One referred to going on TL to discover more about the ‘non tea’ drivel. Em was quick to point out how horrible everyone was on TL. No Em just because people don’t agree with you doesn’t make them mean or horrible! Although I’m new here I’m really surprised by how insightful and intelligent some of the contributors are on a number of topics and ‘influencers’ and the empathy shown to other members. I also came on here because she blocked me after pointing out (I thought I was being helpful!) that something she said wasn’t quite correct. The comments she gets her ‘high’ from eg. ‘Love you hun’ ‘so sweet’ ‘you are so lovely’ are just shallow. Like other members have said when these ‘influencers’ started out the whole point was that they were normal like us and did not put themselves above us. That’s why TL exists so we can express opinions on people who choose to monetise their lives.

Reactions: 16
Is it me or did she really say a mugshot would be a good stocking filler in her B&M video? Shit me, I’m glad I’m not on her Christmas list

• Haha

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Well that “sayulls” haul was utter shite! Everything she mentioned that was oversized was most certainly not oversized! There is no shame in being above a size 20, stop shaming your followers em and own your size. The dress for example was so tight round her waist yet because it was stretchy she said she could have sized down, I don’t think so em! I also find it funny when they check the label to see what it’s made of, candy does this too. You’re buying clothes from ASOS and yours clothing, news flash it is more than likely going to be polyester! 😂

• Haha

Mushy

I really find the pumpkin thing to be the oddest, why they all love it and seem to absolutely neeeed to do it. Why do they never go out in the summer, trespass on someones allotment or a farmers field, dress in floral with green accessories and have a photo shoot with a turnip or a handful of runner beans?! It's just as ridiculous so they may as well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
We know you have a puppy Emma, we know it’s hard work. You work from home, you’re off for Christmas. You’re lucky this is all you have to worry about.

Reactions: 14

AddictedtoYT

The dog is cute but I don't agree with anyone not getting a rescue. She made excuses why she couldn't rescue but sounded like she just wanted a "baby" to mold into their lazy lifestyle.

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
She’s making her legs look about 2 inches long the way she’s standing hunched over like she’s about to crap herself 🤨
FF6C439A-8292-4387-A333-17E4CEF5F684.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Andjello

Chatty Member
Just been watching Vlogmas 4 and finally dawned on me who hubs looks like - the Proclaimers. Obviously if one has eaten the other!
I could eat 500 pies and I could eat 500 more just to be the man who ate a thousand pies and fall down at your door.

Why did they put a TV on the office?
How many TVs and sofas do they have in that house? 😂
I think there's 4 sofas and 3 TVs down stairs alone. Just why! Next week, one in the kitchen and one in the dining room despite there's one already in the "nook" just so they don't need to turn their heads there's one for every seating position.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart