It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I live on here now 🤣🤣🤣

Just watching the "what's new Wednesday" and it really irritates me that we are still in a pandemic and Emma and her Mum are toughing everything, even if they aren't buying it. It's probably me being really anal.

She is lucky that she gets the chance to browse while others are in lockdown and sanitary items aren't seen as essential.

I didn't realise how big/chunky her hands are!!! And patchy tan!!
You're not being anal, just sensible and not selfish.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand the touching of everything. Putting other people in danger because of making content is selfish. What’s the obsession with fish bowls? (The ball shaped vase things) She has to show them whenever she sees one. Excellent content Em.

Reactions: 6
What's Wednesdays videos going to be once we've gone back into lockdown!! I bet shes livid that she cant go browsing now!!

Also at the end of her "what's new wed" last week she said shes gonna do budget christmas gift ideas so she will be going to Boot, Next, Mark's and Spencer. I know people have different budgets but I dont think these are budget shops. She would have been better off going to these first for WNW then saving B&M Home Bargains etc for budget videos rather than buying crap. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She can no longer touch everything and buy nothing 😂 what will she do for content now?

• Haha
What's Wednesdays videos going to be once we've gone back into lockdown!! I bet shes livid that she cant go browsing now!!

Also at the end of her "what's new wed" last week she said shes gonna do budget christmas gift ideas so she will be going to Boot, Next, Mark's and Spencer. I know people have different budgets but I dont think these are budget shops. She would have been better off going to these first for WNW then saving B&M Home Bargains etc for budget videos rather than buying crap. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yep have to agree about the budget Xmas shopping in the likes of m n s , etc, are they budget???
Also, can I ask folks, who watches clean with me vlogs??? I bleddy hate cleaning, why would I waste my time watching others clean???

Yep have to agree about the budget Xmas shopping in the likes of m n s , etc, are they budget???
Also, can I ask folks, who watches clean with me vlogs??? I bleddy hate cleaning, why would I waste my time watching others clean???
Clean with me - or anything done on fast forward with music over it (organising, wardrobe switch around, cleaning, cooking etc) I find so mind numbing! Why should I sit and watch you organise your wardrobe whilst listening to free YouTube music! I have better things to do!

• Haha
I dont mind cleaning but I'm not keen on watching others clean

Clean with me - or anything done on fast forward with music over it (organising, wardrobe switch around, cleaning, cooking etc) I find so mind numbing! Why should I sit and watch you organise your wardrobe whilst listening to free YouTube music! I have better things to do!
I agree why would I wanna watch someone speed clean when in reality it can take me hours to organise 🤣🤣 when I could be cleaning my own place sorting my own wardrobe while listening to my own decent music.

Reactions: 3
It’s quite manic isn’t? It must be exhausting trying to keep up.
Well I wonder what she will do for "whats new wednesday" now all the non essential shops are closed. She will probably alternate between home bargains and b&m bargains.

Reactions: 2
She can’t sleep because she does bugger all all day! Works from home, does no exercise whatsoever and slobs about the rest of the time. No wonder she can’t sleep. She has nothing to fill her day with. Also why is she so bothered about the new lockdown measures? Because she can’t get to the shops and therefore has no content. No mention or concern for not seeing family! She’s so selfish it’s unbelievable. Perhaps we wouldn’t be in this situation if folk like her wasn’t going to the shops to touch everythink but not buy anythink!! Oh she winds me up! Let’s face it the last month or so her content has been shopping and shite hauls. Time to give up I think

Reactions: 9
If she can’t sleep and is bothers her so much why doesn’t she go to the doctors? Like surely it’s got something to do with her size or diet?

She can’t sleep because she does bugger all all day! Works from home, does no exercise whatsoever and slobs about the rest of the time. No wonder she can’t sleep. She has nothing to fill her day with. Also why is she so bothered about the new lockdown measures? Because she can’t get to the shops and therefore has no content. No mention or concern for not seeing family! She’s so selfish it’s unbelievable. Perhaps we wouldn’t be in this situation if folk like her wasn’t going to the shops to touch everythink but not buy anythink!! Oh she winds me up! Let’s face it the last month or so her content has been shopping and shite hauls. Time to give up I think
She showed no concern for others. Her life won’t change much. Still has a job. Husband has a job and Mum has her job. Be quiet Emma you have no idea how this new lockdown will impact people lives.

If she can’t sleep and is bothers her so much why doesn’t she go to the doctors? Like surely it’s got something to do with her size or diet?
She’s probably worrying about not going to Vegas/New York or Disney. All those really stressful ideas. She’s in a bubble alright, bubble of cluelessness.

Reactions: 5
She can’t sleep because of today’s news, yet she’s the one who goes on unnecessary trips to shops for content. Etc. She’s part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s been all over the place and probably doing some spreading I used to like Ems videos but now I find her quite selfish and boring I also can’t believe that she’s only 39 she acts like she’s much older than that. Her lockdown worries are so self centred it’s making me annoyed!

Reactions: 7
Have to disagree with you there, insomnia is shite, I suffer from it, had a bad one last night and am not overweight , I used to be able to sleep at the drop of a hat, but as I've got older it's getting worse :(

Have to disagree with you there, insomnia is shite, I suffer from it, had a bad one last night and am not overweight , I used to be able to sleep at the drop of a hat, but as I've got older it's getting worse :(
Sorry, it wasn’t a generalisation of insomniacs, I just wonder in Emma’s case if that’s what has been the start of it/isn’t helping

Insomnia is awful. I’m 5 months pregnant and the insomnia this time round has been horrendous and I’m sure there are others out there who suffer from this through no fault of their own but I do think in Emma’s case she needs to be more active during the day. Fill her day with something to do and then she’ll find that perhaps her sleep gets better. And possibly her diet may be a contributing factor. All the cakes she seems to eat won’t be helping much either.

Reactions: 1
Everythink and anythink ...I can hear her say it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.