It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insomnia is awful. I’m 5 months pregnant and the insomnia this time round has been horrendous and I’m sure there are others out there who suffer from this through no fault of their own but I do think in Emma’s case she needs to be more active during the day. Fill her day with something to do and then she’ll find that perhaps her sleep gets better. And possibly her diet may be a contributing factor. All the cakes she seems to eat won’t be helping much either.
Personally that doesn't work, I had a lovely day yesterday, took my boys out for a walk, went to bed at 11pm, yawning my head off, 10 mins later, ping wide awake, now I feel like crap and could go back to bed, but I darent sleep now cos I'll be awake again tonight :(

Reactions: 2
What happened to Candy? She’s so vomit inducing atm.
This mornings vlog! Amazon prime morrisons delivery!! I thought she was eating healthier? And telling everyone shes had a funny tummy 🤢 I havent finished the vlog yet so I may be back 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
This mornings vlog! Amazon prime morrisons delivery!! I thought she was eating healthier? And telling everyone shes had a funny tummy 🤢 I havent finished the vlog yet so I may be back 🤣🤣
And Bubzzzz joining in is so cringeworthy. And he looks a right bellend in the too small yellow hoody. Onslow would never wear that!!

So I assume she’s gone shopping with her husband or her mum, I know we’re not properly in lockdown But her complaining about the toilet roll (yes it’s frustrating) but does she need to go out to do the shopping as a second person
My local Tesco has already put restrictions on toilet roll etc so it’s not like it’s happening everywhere

Reactions: 1
So I assume she’s gone shopping with her husband or her mum, I know we’re not properly in lockdown But her complaining about the toilet roll (yes it’s frustrating) but does she need to go out to do the shopping as a second person
My local Tesco has already put restrictions on toilet roll etc so it’s not like it’s happening everywhere
Plus showing photos of empty shelves does nothing but make people panic and go and panic buy. I thought she was better than that.

Reactions: 7
Plus showing photos of empty shelves does nothing but make people panic and go and panic buy. I thought she was better than that.
Not forgetting her pal missbudgetbeauty who bought 48 toilet rolls last time!!

• Wow
Personally that doesn't work, I had a lovely day yesterday, took my boys out for a walk, went to bed at 11pm, yawning my head off, 10 mins later, ping wide awake, now I feel like crap and could go back to bed, but I darent sleep now cos I'll be awake again tonight :(
Aw I’m sorry to hear that. As I said folk genuinely suffer from insomnia for no apparent reason and you obviously try your best but I feel in Emma’s case she just complains about her insomnia but does nothing about it. And it gives her some sort of content I suppose for YouTube and we know she’s desperate for content at the moment

Many people have trouble sleeping now and again, myself included. Especially during a pandemic, our routines have changed and sleep cycles can get out of whack. It's not like she can't sleep every night. It seems very occasional, so I don't think it's as big a problem as people think.

However I do think her insomnia last night was because she realised she can't go shopping for a month, that's all she talked about the whole video, which is ridiculous! Many people have actual problems emma!

Reactions: 4
And Bubzzzz joining in is so cringeworthy. And he looks a right bellend in the too small yellow hoody. Onslow would never wear that!!
I dont mean to be nasty but he doesnt seem that interested in her. What we see of him seems forced. It's like shes had a word with him telling him to be more involved in this weeks vlog. I still havent watched all of it. Paused it on the bit where she said that her new curtains dont drape on the floor. Which they were 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
I also have insomnia and at the start of last lock down I didn’t sleep for 3 days but the last thing I would think of doing is making a you tube video! I think she’s just become so boring and disingenuous about what she does. Her words and actions don’t match up any more imo!

I dont mean to be nasty but he doesnt seem that interested in her. What we see of him seems forced. It's like shes had a word with him telling him to be more involved in this weeks vlog. I still havent watched all of it. Paused it on the bit where she said that her new curtains dont drape on the floor. Which they were 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Also, those skin coloured leggings look like she has no trousers on. Find it strange how she can fit into an XL (18-20) from primark and shes a 22-24 I'm an 18-20 and struggle to fit into an XL. Can definitely see that she rules the roost.

Btw I know I've quoted my own post, thought it was easier cause theres no thread for Candy and dont know how to make a new one or whether it would get many comments etc.

I find it quite concerning that she’s so obsessed with shopping, that it’s her main worry with regards to covid. The way she’s saying “please don’t restrict supermarkets to essentials only, let us browse the clothes aisles in Tesco if we want to” - Err Em! Get a goddamn grip, you have too much clothes and think of all the money you can save!

Again buying things for the sake of it. Paint for the en suite when it was only decorated in last lockdown!!!

I dont mean to sound nasty but she got so upset about Bobby Ball dying, he died of Coronavirus. And in her live she was saying about still being able to look at clothes etc in Tesco. People are losing their lives because of this devastating virus because of peoples lack of respect to stay safe. Even in a lockdown where weve been told that non essential shops will be closed she still Hope's that tesco will keep their clothes ilse open for people to browse.

She also said in her live about whether people would still like her to upload the pre recorded videos of her shopping. I'm sure shes worries about losing views. I'd be more worried about the population going down because of people being inconsiderate than losing views!!

Every week something new, going somewhere, meeting friends. When a hell of a lot of people cant do that!! I've not been in a shop since 14th March and 2bh seeing her shopping videos is like one big tease.

Reactions: 9
Again buying things for the sake of it. Paint for the en suite when it was only decorated in last lockdown!!!

I dont mean to sound nasty but she got so upset about Bobby Ball dying, he died of Coronavirus. And in her live she was saying about still being able to look at clothes etc in Tesco. People are losing their lives because of this devastating virus because of peoples lack of respect to stay safe. Even in a lockdown where weve been told that non essential shops will be closed she still Hope's that tesco will keep their clothes ilse open for people to browse.

She also said in her live about whether people would still like her to upload the pre recorded videos of her shopping. I'm sure shes worries about losing views. I'd be more worried about the population going down because of people being inconsiderate than losing views!!

Every week something new, going somewhere, meeting friends. When a hell of a lot of people cant do that!! I've not been in a shop since 14th March and 2bh seeing her shopping videos is like one big tease.
She doesn’t give a tit about you or me, in fact anyone. She’s not warm and friendly. She’s cold and selfish. Hair, nails, more clothes and stuffing her face. That’s all she cares about. You never see her donating or talking about charities. She’s still working and earning, splitting things 3 says. She just does not care!!

She doesn’t give a tit about you or me, in fact anyone. She’s not warm and friendly. She’s cold and selfish. Hair, nails, more clothes and stuffing her face. That’s all she cares about. You never see her donating or talking about charities. She’s still working and earning, splitting things 3 says. She just does not care!!
Totally agree with you!! I know shes not the only person doing it but because it's all been recorded and shown on YouTube it's like shes saying up yours to everyone. She will be the first person complaining if we continue to go into another lockdown for Christmas though. And she will probably complain about the people who are going out shopping for non essentials etc. She needs to understand that she is one of these people. But as long as shes able to go out, buy stuff and make content she doesnt care who shes putting in danger.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she wants the none essential aisles left open so in a few weeks we’ll be treated to ‘come shop with me in Asda’

• Haha
Well Candy is extremely fake and annoying but Em isn’t far behind imo especially given her behaviour and attitude during lockdown! Boohoo you can’t do ‘what’s new Wednesday’s’ for a few weeks! Saw she was shopping again today at a garden centre and cafe!

It’s frustrating because she has a nice home with loads of space, a good job where she can work from home, she lives with her mum and yet she’s still been on a mini break across the country, has still been able to do things with her friends, where as a lot of the country don’t have it anywhere near as good!!

Reactions: 4
I loved the look Candy gave bubzzz when he started to show the items that she was showing. Very telling. If looks could kill. Time 6 mins 12 or there about.

Wow all that junk food all carbs and sugars, if she is not type 2 diabetic already she soon will be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.