It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends every weekend being ferried about seeing friends and family, shopping and all sorts but finds mon - fri ‘so hard’ being inside the house 🙄 I haven’t seen my parents for 6 months ! She’s so short sighted sometimes !
I agree! And she’s in tier one where you can mix households, even if it’s at a social distance so she can have people in her house, not forfit that or have to come up with ideas outside battleing against the weather! I feel on this! So badly! She’s very lucky her mum lives with her too!

Reactions: 1
I went to try and grab a screenshot of her “come wave with me” where she waves her hair but it’s not on her channel anymore? Im sure I just watched it yesterday! 🤨

Reactions: 4
I went to try and grab a screenshot of her “come wave with me” where she waves her hair but it’s not on her channel anymore? Im sure I just watched it yesterday! 🤨
Yeah you're right, it's gone! Maybe she realised how bad her hair looked 😂

Reactions: 2
it was!! Because I also watched it yesterday, although I noticed a lot of comments about candy! Surely she’s not taken it down because of that?

Reactions: 3
I reckon she has taken it down because of Candy/ the comments ... yet there’s people on here who think none of her actions are down to Candy ... hmmmm!

My reason for wanting a screenshot is how utterly ridiculous that waving tool makes her hair look! The way she doesn’t wave 3 inches from the roots and then start there, then she gets this shelf sticking out where the massive crimp starts! 🤨
I once saw this same tool having been used on a colleague, hair hair is much longer and it must have been second day, as the waves were loose and natural! - I literally went straight out to buy the waver/ crimper!
And even though my hair is long, I cannot use it and wear my hair down, it looks atrociously ridiculous! I’ve tried several times, holding it on the hair for less time, for longer, starting at the roots, starting several inches down the hair - I cannot use it, it looks wrong! Also my hair is highlighted so often that when I crimp the tool down on my hair - it’s like using an iron on it, it kinda changes the texture of my hair and makes it go crispy! So it’s never gonna just hang loosely and pretty!!
So yeah massive waste of money and I can’t believe she walks around looking like that ! 😳

I reckon she has taken it down because of Candy/ the comments ... yet there’s people on here who think none of her actions are down to Candy ... hmmmm!
Couldn’t she just delete the comments...? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Look how reactive she is ... she throws her toys out of the pram a lot ... so whilst sensible people would just delete the comments, Em just has a big strop and deletes the entire video 🙄

Also in that video she was having a pop at Candy anyway with the PO Box remarks!

Reactions: 5
She has bottled it because of the Candy/PO box comment and being asked about it. Oh and the fact her hair looked rubbish.

She’s making herself look ridiculous with all the ‘Be Kind’ stuff she spouts whilst making digs at people.

• Haha
She’s moaning at the fact some chocolate chips cost £1.50! Urgh she really is a tight arse!

She’s moaning at the fact some chocolate chips cost £1.50! Urgh she really is a tight arse!
Have you noticed though, when it’s clothes she spends like crazy. More bags etc but outside of that she’s a cheapskate!!

She’s making herself look ridiculous with all the ‘Be Kind’ stuff she spouts whilst making digs at people.
I think underneath she’s quite an unkind person and a selfish one.

Reactions: 5
Her and her mum are touching EVERYTHING in the newest video 🙄

Her and Kim met up the other day, didn't socially distance properly, and now Kim has a 'cold'

Also, I don't care if she sanitised her hands, and feels 'safe' 🤔 Can she 100% say that she didn't touch herself anywhere other than her hands? Her clothes, her bag, or her phone, or her mask etc, as that can potentially spread the virus onto the stuff she touched. And she touched EVERYTHING. More than I would before the pandemic! Idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her and her mum are touching EVERYTHING in the newest video 🙄

Her and Kim met up the other day, didn't socially distance properly, and now Kim has a 'cold'

Also, I don't care if she sanitised her hands, and feels 'safe' 🤔 Can she 100% say that she didn't touch herself anywhere other than her hands? Her clothes, her bag, or her phone, or her mask etc, as that can potentially spread the virus onto the stuff she touched. And she touched EVERYTHING. More than I would before the pandemic! Idiot.
I though that too. So bloody selfish and irresponsible. And moaning about cards.....oi cheapskate go to card factory. What a load of tacky shite she bought.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to go down the ‘you’re no longer friends with Candy’ route. Might aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.