It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moans about the trips she’s missing but this is the same person who not long ago went to York, Liverpool, Chester and Sheffield in a week. No thoughts to how that would be tracked if she had caught CV along the way.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, I’d have my parents live with us in a heartbeat but I do get what you’re saying. I think they have a really lovely relationship all three of them in the household.

Reactions: 3
She moans about the trips she’s missing but this is the same person who not long ago went to York, Liverpool, Chester and Sheffield in a week. No thoughts to how that would be tracked if she had caught CV along the way.
It's this that just defies alllll the endless whingey meek 'I'm scared/nervous about being safe to go back to shops/outside/to work' waffle she went on and on about in videos and lives and insomnia lives. I'd at least understand her actions if she'd not done all that and then went about her life, even if she is potentially causing havok with her city hopping. But she made such a fuss.

She annoys me when she bothers saying 'and it was all safe and socially distanced and everyfink' clearly only saying it to appear 'good' or stop people criticising. Just bleeping get on with it.

Oh also, I'm sad the Candy thread is gone because she said in her last vlog that she'd tried one of the Fitness Marshall's dance workout videos on YouTube but struggled to listen to the 'crude' (I think that was the word she used) music and dance moves. In her own living room. Alone. Such a massive prude, I can't even imagine what the rest of her life is like if she, a modern woman aged 30 something, cannot thrust her hips or whatever to a song in the privacy of her own home. Does she realise she eye-fucks her own reflection via a camera lens on a regular basis?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's this that just defies alllll the endless whingey meek 'I'm scared/nervous about being safe to go back to shops/outside/to work' waffle she went on and on about in videos and lives and insomnia lives. I'd at least understand her actions if she'd not done all that and then went about her life, even if she is potentially causing havok with her city hopping. But she made such a fuss.

She annoys me when she bothers saying 'and it was all safe and socially distanced and everyfink' clearly only saying it to appear 'good' or stop people criticising. Just bleeping get on with it.

Oh also, I'm sad the Candy thread is gone because she said in her last vlog that she'd tried one of the Fitness Marshall's dance workout videos on YouTube but struggled to listen to the 'crude' (I think that was the word she used) music and dance moves. In her own living room. Alone. Such a massive prude, I can't even imagine what the rest of her life is like if she, a modern woman aged 30 something, cannot thrust her hips or whatever to a song in the privacy of her own home. Does she realise she eye-fucks her own reflection via a camera lens on a regular basis?! 😂
I ran to tattle after candy’s vlog and then remembered her thread was gone 😫 the fact the only time I heard her husband laugh and be happy the whole weekend was when he was alone with Geoff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She really hates Chris buying anything, for example the Lego box from Ikea. He works hard and she begrudges him £15 but it’s ok that she buys loads of crap for IG pics. A hot chocolate station. Grow up Em ffs.
Be kinder to Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm offended the Candy thread has gone. Where can we gossip about her now. I couldn't believe her comments about the Fitness Marshall! She's a weirdo. His dance moves are so much fun and his videos are ace. Get a grip Crusher. She's the only person who can't see her husband is totally uninterested in her.

As for Em I have no patience for her vlogs either anymore. Yes they have a nice family set up but the constant whinging is tedious. And yes let Chris treat himself every now and then FGS he deserves it chauffeuring her around everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Every time I hear her singing “bargain corner”, a part of me dies
YES. Arghh I can’t stand it. And every time she says ‘everythink’ or describes something as ‘different’. Reminds me of the show Kath & Kim.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YES. Arghh I can’t stand it. And every time she says ‘everythink’ or describes something as ‘different’. Reminds me of the show Kath & Kim.
Another thing she says and it actually makes me shudder... “I spied it” or “Chris spied it” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cnt stand Candy either now. I used to like her but something changed and I cnt quite put my finger on it. I also hate the way she favors the new scruff ball instead of giz.
I kinda wanna know the tea just so it gives me a reason to dislike her other than the ones that do currently which seem a bit stupid... like being all body positive but wearing spanx under everything....even in 25 degree heat (which is hot for the uk) or the amount of clothes she gets, theres no need to keep all of it...pass it on to a homeless shelter or womans shelter....

Anyway this is Ems thread so as you were 😁
I agree with you about candy I think she’s become a bit too big for her boots and is desperate to keep up this image she’s curating about her life which doesn’t really fit in with what seems to be going on in her actual relationship, it’s giving me cringe goosebumps now if I see her videos but I can’t stop watching them :/

Hahahahah this made me laugh so much the crude ness she’s to me like trying to be a little girl all the time with her baby voice and childlike stance, I’m also not convinced that her feet naturally turn in when she stands, I think she does it to try and be a bit coquettish or vulnerable looking, the whole set up is a bit sinister to me and I would love to scratch under the surface and see what’s actually going on there. My main guess would be dad issues and an inability to grow up as a “woman” so takes on the child persona. Not that I know her but it’s lock down and life is a bit boring anyway so nice to think about what is going on there!

Reactions: 2
All of this!!! AND when she eats something but can’t just describe it as eating, it has to be a bastard taste test

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes to all of this!!
duck off with your bargain corner. She really rates herself as a singer!

I hate the way she pronounces aisles, sales, Wales and tomorrow ...eye-ulls, say-ulls, way-ulls and ta-more-oh 🙉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.