It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They was she says “10 pound” makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out. There are ten of them not 1, it’s pounds!!

Reactions: 5
They was she says “10 pound” makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out. There are ten of them not 1, it’s pounds!!
This !!! This 100% - it has annoyed me for YEARS! She says pound whether there’s 1 or 1000! Has she never heard of plural?
It makes her sound so basic 😳

Reactions: 8
Yes to all of this!!
duck off with your bargain corner. She really rates herself as a singer!

I hate the way she pronounces aisles, sales, Wales and tomorrow ...eye-ulls, say-ulls, way-ulls and ta-more-oh 🙉😂
I wonder if she does it on purpose? It’s the ‘anyfink’ and ‘every funk’ that annoys me. She’s so boring, you could watch a 5 year old vlog and it’s exactly the same 😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
What’s with Hyacinth and Mik desperately wanting to be in with BrummyMummy of 2? It started a couple of years ago and it was odd then, it’s still going on and I’ve no idea what’s in it for either of them. It’s definitely not a genuine friendship.

What’s with Hyacinth and Mik desperately wanting to be in with BrummyMummy of 2? It started a couple of years ago and it was odd then, it’s still going on and I’ve no idea what’s in it for either of them. It’s definitely not a genuine friendship.
They are all as boring as duck with no interesting content. They all have nothing else in common.

• Haha
Did anyone catch the live this morning?
She says people who get PO Boxes are 'cringey'.
Funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she does it on purpose? It’s the ‘anyfink’ and ‘every funk’ that annoys me. She’s so boring, you could watch a 5 year old vlog and it’s exactly the same 😴😴😴
I'm sure its deliberate. Chris jokes that she says "Wales" with a Welsh accent so she always exaggerates it now 🙄

She did the whole live in her pants and kept making reference to them being seen in the mirror behind her....

If you were that worried about it, wouldn’t you just sit with a blanket over the top or something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That hair waver thing she used in her video. Why would you deliberately make your hair look like that? It took her ages too. It looks awful, either she’s doing it all wrong or it’s just a really old-fashioned gadget. She didn’t even use any heat protecting spray, just sprayed a load of Elnette on each ‘wave’.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her hair was practically crunching as she was combing it so imagine what the ‘waver’ was doing to it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair was practically crunching as she was combing it so imagine what the ‘waver’ was doing to it 😩
I remember a vlog when she was so upset over the condition of her hair, lockdown done her hair a favour! But now she's going back to square one, leave out the bleach and hot styling .

Reactions: 2
That video reminded me of when Ann widdecombe was trying to straighten her hair on big brother! Hahah. Also it looks to me like she’s not washed it before styling it by the sounds of it anyway, still crispy from all the hairspray the day before I’m guessing. I could never curl my hair without washing and blow drying it first. She’s absolutely rank!

• Haha
She has the worst hair. Why the hell would make a show of yourself and everythink?

That video reminded me of when Ann widdecombe was trying to straighten her hair on big brother! Hahah. Also it looks to me like she’s not washed it before styling it by the sounds of it anyway, still crispy from all the hairspray the day before I’m guessing. I could never curl my hair without washing and blow drying it first. She’s absolutely rank!
Brilliant 🤣

Not to mention the fact she was using her mouth to hold her hair 🤢

She seemed to be leaving that tool on her hair for way too long each time. I was worried it was going to snap off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seemed to be leaving that tool on her hair for way too long each time. I was worried it was going to snap off
I was thinking that! Pretty sure that was way too long to hold heat on fine, very damaged hair. Didn’t like the outcome, I don’t think those wave crimper things are that good. You can always see the sections, and if you don’t start close to your roots it sticks out like hers did either side at her temples.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.