It’s em #2 Round the shops huffin’ and puffin’, after all that she just bought nothin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the difference between her response to Candy and the response to Brummy Mummy.
It’s subtle but speaks volumes !
Emma cannot stand Candy.

Reactions: 8
It’s the difference between her response to Candy and the response to Brummy Mummy.
It’s subtle but speaks volumes !
Emma cannot stand Candy.
To be fair neither can I. I tried to watch her because I saw her talked about on here and she literally giggled and I turned off the video.

Reactions: 6
I cnt stand Candy either now. I used to like her but something changed and I cnt quite put my finger on it. I also hate the way she favors the new scruff ball instead of giz.
I kinda wanna know the tea just so it gives me a reason to dislike her other than the ones that do currently which seem a bit stupid... like being all body positive but wearing spanx under everything....even in 25 degree heat (which is hot for the uk) or the amount of clothes she gets, theres no need to keep all of it...pass it on to a homeless shelter or womans shelter....

Anyway this is Ems thread so as you were 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh such a cold response from Em. I think she has added her to stop people asking. People were mentioning it on her lives and on insta posts so it’s easier to add her, keep Candy happy and keep people quiet

Reactions: 2
Someone just mentioned Candy on her latest insta photo with Kim and she deleted it straight away!

• Wow
  • Haha
Blimey, I must be the only person who has never been in an Ikea, and only been in Primark twice in my life! Seems I must be missing out as this lot of YouTubers go there all the time!
As for the Emma and candy friendship, she will be asked by folks whats going on, she shows how they were besties and she was a bridesmaid, now nothing, just address it ( don't have to spill the beans)then everyone can move on🤷‍♀️

Blimey, I must be the only person who has never been in an Ikea, and only been in Primark twice in my life! Seems I must be missing out as this lot of YouTubers go there all the time!
As for the Emma and candy friendship, she will be asked by folks whats going on, she shows how they were besties and she was a bridesmaid, now nothing, just address it ( don't have to spill the beans)then everyone can move on🤷‍♀️
She’s all over Kim. Rubbing it in with the pumpkin extravaganza 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Those pumpkin patch photos are dreadful. Mouth open catching flies in every one.
Poor Kim having to be photographer again!

• Haha
If instasham wasn't a thing, I wonder if she'd have worn that specific outfit, and also if she'd have even gone pumpkin picking?

• Heart
Who's all over Kim? What have I missed with kim?!!
All over each other as in meeting up and IG etc. I didn’t mean friendship’s over. 😅

Those pumpkin patch photos are dreadful. Mouth open catching flies in every one.
Poor Kim having to be photographer again!
Kim looks good though. She always makes me smile. She doesn’t try too hard unlike Hyacinth.

If instasham wasn't a thing, I wonder if she'd have worn that specific outfit, and also if she'd have even gone pumpkin picking?
Of course not. This pumpkin obsession is getting right on my tits.

Reactions: 6
Kim is more natural and doesn’t show off in that ridiculous way, Em should take a leaf out of her book. Em is really fake when it comes to portraying herself on insta.

Reactions: 7
I really find the pumpkin thing to be the oddest, why they all love it and seem to absolutely neeeed to do it. Why do they never go out in the summer, trespass on someones allotment or a farmers field, dress in floral with green accessories and have a photo shoot with a turnip or a handful of runner beans?! It's just as ridiculous so they may as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Woe is me! You’d think she’s the only one who’s plans have been cancelled due to Covid! Always putting a photo and a long caption on Instagram for attention 😬

Kim is more natural and doesn’t show off in that ridiculous way, Em should take a leaf out of her book. Em is really fake when it comes to portraying herself on insta.
Em doesn’t seem to interact with her followers. Kim has had a
Woe is me! You’d think she’s the only one who’s plans have been cancelled due to Covid! Always putting a photo and a long caption on Instagram for attention 😬
She hasn’t got a clue. All three of them are working. They haven’t suffered through this pandemic at all. She doesn’t have to drag her arse onto a train ever day.

Loves to whinge about the obvious. Never catches on when an issue has been done to death. She's allowed to feel disappointed, but I really get the feeling from the historic woe is me posts she chooses to bring to life, even IRL she draws things out, re reminds herself and everyone she's sad every few hours instead of just getting on with things and often realising she could have it much worse.

Loves to whinge about the obvious. Never catches on when an issue has been done to death. She's allowed to feel disappointed, but I really get the feeling from the historic woe is me posts she chooses to bring to life, even IRL she draws things out, re reminds herself and everyone she's sad every few hours instead of just getting on with things and often realising she could have it much worse.
100% - she is coming across as so very self-absorbed. She’s constantly going on about lockdown and restrictions but only ever in the context of ruining her countless day trips and mini breaks. She doesn’t seem remotely bothered about any of the bigger issues at stake. She literally lives with her mother - has she ever thought about those who aren’t able to see their parents as they’re in different cities, or parents who might be shielding? Just very tone deaf of her constantly going on about holidays.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.