Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Spends £450 on a bag to show off at..... The Range 😆😆😆 I can't fathom her out!

If I had £450 to spend on a bag I would buy a beautifully handmade leather bag from a maker in Ukraine for £100 with free postage (Etsy). That would leave me with £350 in my purse for other more worthwhile things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I don't doubt she feels upset about her situation. It's a very sensitive subject, and like many others, I've been in her shoes and it can feel so lonely. It does annoy me how she doesn't respond to the comments, there was a lot of support for her and people showing empathy and sharing their experiences...and nothing, only a reply to the comment she didn't like. She could just heart all the comments to show her acknowledgement.

Loubell83

VIP Member
This!!! How convenient she set up the camera just as she was about to cry wrapping a kids present. Not the first time she’s done that either.
She could have just said she’s had a cry off camera or whatever , it’s just all too contrived for me. I get it she’s sad about her situation but it’s all too staged to be genuine.
I totally sympathise with her not being able to have kids. I can’t imagine how I would feel if I hadn’t been able to have mine.
HOWEVER, everything about this vlog screamed attention. As previously said, having the camera there to capture her tears and the thumbnail screams clickbait.

Fair enough talk about it, I think it’s great that people have conversations about it but it shouldn’t be about getting clicks, likes and attention.

• Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
The giant snowman or whatever it was was only gifted cos they'd have to pay electricity to keep it inflated and lit up. Nice present to give someone - here, have this. It'll cost you to display it, but you're welcome!

Cant believe she's selling stuff she's been gifted. They're not badly off, and she's very lucky to be given free clothes. I buy everything I own. And I was gifted something I didnt want to wear, I'd give it to a charity shop. You dont have to make money at every opportunity, Em. Have some class.

And those bloody hand made cards. Sorry to any crafters out there, but I never know where to look when people give me a hand made card (thankfully the craze seems to have died out now), but even the good ones are shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Isn't this the woman who said she doesn't want people asking or commenting on their infertility a while back? But now she's crying on camera and making an entire monologue about it. It didn't feel genuine to me.

• Heart

HanHan.

Hi Em! 🙋🏻‍♀️ do me a favour, turn around the packet of amoxicillin so we can see if it has your name on it! That way we can confirm if it’s actually yours!

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I cackled when she revealed the heart decoration, I wasn't expecting that 😂
Surprised she paid 6 quid or whatever it was. Although Chris must have paid as she has that disability where her hands don't reach her pockets.

Last edited:
  • Haha

leigh225

I havent even watched it yet but know how it’s going to go. Yes im sorry em you couldn’t have kids, but you have lots that some women would dream of having, a loving husband and family, money, a job, holidays. There’s always something someone else has that we want. You proved this video was all for viewers by only answering the one negative comment. Lots of people have reached out to you in comments, but as usual you can’t be bothered to acknowledge them as as usual it’s only ever about you. Maybe speaking to some of these people could help you. Stop thinking of just yourself and think about other people too. I’m sure soon enough you will be prancing around in your outfit of the day having long forgotten the crying vlog.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I actually gasped at the Quality Street segment. A cracker full of coffee creams and a tin packed full of Em’s ‘favourites’. Christ.
Oh and Chris bought her one of her Christmas presents from Charlotte Tilbury …. Big greedy toddler that’s the only reason she dragged Chris out !

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Seeing as she always has to match her clothes for any occasion, I hope to christ she doesn't own a pair of gold hotpants 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

brunette97

There’s no way she paid full price for that bag, hence why she bought it after Xmas, most likely in the sales and not directly from Coach or she probably would have done a proper unboxing. Nothing wrong with that, we all love a sale but we know Em is a mega tight arse. Can’t see her using it much, looks very uncomfortable.

barnsleybigbird

The giant snowman or whatever it was was only gifted cos they'd have to pay electricity to keep it inflated and lit up. Nice present to give someone - here, have this. It'll cost you to display it, but you're welcome!

Cant believe she's selling stuff she's been gifted. They're not badly off, and she's very lucky to be given free clothes. I buy everything I own. And I was gifted something I didnt want to wear, I'd give it to a charity shop. You dont have to make money at every opportunity, Em. Have some class.

And those bloody hand made cards. Sorry to any crafters out there, but I never know where to look when people give me a hand made card (thankfully the craze seems to have died out now), but even the good ones are shite.
Oh no, I’ve made cards this year but have sketched them 😩

Attachments

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why did those greedy pigs order a too good to go bag? Unbelievable. So let’s see they get hello fresh for free, they have a 3 income household, get clothes , theatre and other treats for free…why the hell do they need to grab a bag of food that could go to someone more needy , like a student or single mum. Apparently you literally have to jump on that app at the right time to get anything decent. What the hell