Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She absolutely loves having that croaky voice.
The bit at the end of the slog where she's watching the masked singer saying 'take it off' in her most feeble voice is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pizzahutsh!r

As someone that struggled with fertility, it’s not a simple as ‘just adopt’ usually told you to you by fertile people who didn’t adopt. I’ll give Em a pass on her struggles today, it isn’t easy.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
She can't get it together this year for Christmas.... soooo busy... maybe if she spent less time on these fecking reels and Tiktoks she might have more time.
Honestly she must spend hours a day on this shite.
She was in and out the shops looking at Christmas shite in September. She buys shit presents from the Boots 3 for 2 and tat from B&M. Surely you can knock that over in a couple of trips?

I’m sure I even got the vibe that they’re not hosting at their house. That there’s 15 of them for eggy lasagna on an Italian flag table cloth (give me strength!) I thought I heard. So little effort needed there. Just Emma providing piles of cricutted crap stuck on glass cups with 3 cheap chocolates in no one asked for. Vienetta for dessert Emma? That’s Italian, right?

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Maybe in a cynical old boot and I know I certainly am where these ‘influencers’ are involved, but when I saw the tears and mention of therapy, I immediately wondered whether we were about to get… ‘which brings me onto todays sponsor…Better Health!’. 🤦‍♀️.
I do have sympathy for her with her infertility struggles, but I think that should be for sharing with family/ friends, not internet strangers.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
The texture of it makes it look like a very basic bag, I don't get why it's exciting other than the cost? It's okay, a matte black plain bag and the stitching on it makes it look like upholstery on a retro car interior.

I don't get it
Its exciting because Rosie Henshaw has one. Should buy a Bandwagon bag not Coach.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Coach bags are always on sale in outlets etc. nobody should ever pay full price for one. If Onslow paid £450 he’s beyond daft.
That bag looks silly because it’s so small and she’s so huge. It looks like a purse on her. Hopefully it’s big enough to hold her antibiotics.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Literally the *only* time she talks on IG is when she’s got a sore throat or cold 😂

Merry Christmas all 🎄 xx
Like how she was quick to jump to it has to be a throat infection, she can’t just be like us plebs who are a bit ill but carry on

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
They succumbed to the peer pressure and ordered a Peloton?
Whatever happened to her annual sermon from Mount Millard. The one where she warns us about joining in with New Year diet, exercise, and healthier lifestyle plans? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
Just look at him, I bet he can't even get an erection.
IMG_0735.jpeg

🤮

So, I can maybe see her sticking with the Peloton longer than maybe a regular exercise bike. I had no motivation to use my husband’s old standard bike, but have used my Peloton bike 3 times a week on average, plus the other classes. It’s much more fun, I need to be told what to do or I’ll just plod along, I like completing challenges and collecting badges and blue dots for workouts. But before I bought it I was running 2-3 times a week weather dependent, so not going from zero like her.

I’m a size 14 and whether running or cycling I pretty much haven’t lost weight. I believe you can only do that through diet and a calorie deficit. I enjoy my food though and a drink.

Emma is buying this to lose weight and it’s not gonna happen. The price might shame her into using it more, or her mother who I guess she’s shared the cost with. It’ll do her good to move more, but she’s got to look at her diet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
More grifted crap quality clothes. Could she love herself anymore? Em, re-watch the famous vid of you in the wild. This is what you REALLY look like.

Reactions: 16

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
I would be embarrassed if I had to seek approval from my parent before decorating the communal areas.

• Haha

leigh225

You have a cold, that’s it, and like half the population have at the moment. I have the sore throat, the couxgh, feed rubbish but it’s a cold. No way possible would a dr prescribe you antibiotics for a cold, and if they did what a waste of tax payers money. Did you not get enough presents for Christmas Emma, feel sorry for yourself that no one pandered to you, told you how wonderful your flammable Christmas dress was. Emma grow up, you are not 12.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I haven't watched, but do like to read here, you guys are hilarious!
So she's bleached her hair again, am surprised she's still got any hair left.
Xmas day must be soo samey for her, more presents, she gets grifted loads, sounds like frenemy has sent her a pressie to unwrap everyday, advent calendar, scratch cards, blimey what an absolute spoilt cow, me and hubby don't do xmas or bday pressies, it doesn't matter to us, though he's just brought me a bunch of flowers, that was really lovely and thoughtful of him.

• Heart

barnsleybigbird

Me and my husband are looking to go to Disneyland next year. LA is a bucket list holiday for us and have been making plans for a while. We will be ending our trip with Disney and I can’t wait. I’m a big fat fatty but know I’ll be ok on the rides after visiting DLP a few times and I’ve already started walking extra to prepare myself. I will also enjoy meeting characters, as I always get swept up in the magic of Disney. The sad thing about our trip is the fact that it’s only been made possible due to the death of my mum. It feels like a good way to honour her memory by having our trip of a lifetime 🙂

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I just watched the rest of that slog. So Chris and the other good looking fella buy each other christmas presents. I just asked my oh what he made of that. He said "what a pair of cvnts" apologies to any fellas that do the same. 🤣

• Haha