Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
I don’t like it at all. I don’t like the big gold C, too showy. Without the C, the bag is just average, though the interior layout looked nice.

I wonder if it’s the one people choose to slightly mimic the Gucci Marmont without spending £1.8k? Different texture obviously, but the same gold letter(s) in same position on the same droopy nose/penis shaped closure.

IMG_0678.jpeg

Also lol at her staging it with her sleeve pulled low like the IG pictures people post of their nails done, but they usually have long willowy fingers. Then Emma has hands that look like an over inflated rubber glove and dirty fake tan stains. Plus linked the wrong bag, but you know, you gotta rake in that money you never worked for!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

evoway13

VIP Member
Just seen this. Christ she'll be unsufferable now.
Anyone know why she always says the other app or rhymes it?
It's like it's illegal 🙄🙄
....That's going to make her head swell........oh wait....... 😂
---
When she tasted Mik's 'home made' Reese's peanut butter cups (she melted chocolate and put a spoon of peanut butter in!)...all I could think was did Mik wash her hands after cuddling the dog and running her fingers through her knotted greasy hair..... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

lottie111

The brat mask was really slipping in that slog. From the childish ‘eeny meeny’ shite choosing her scratch card, to her barking ‘I CALLED IT, I CALLED IT!!!’ at the elimination of whatever shite reality show they’re all watching now. Embarrassing.
Peak Christmas viewing watching two fatties with scratch cards. Almost soiled myself with the excitement of it all

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She's off every Monday in December and finishes early every Friday. She's a brat.
Im working a 50 hour week this week and I want to slam my face into a wall.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
According to Em Aldi do all different "flavours" of cooked meat trimmings.........and by flavours she means ham, beef and chicken 🤣

• Haha

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Our local libraries have made up self-care parcels with blankets and fleeces. People who need them can ask and then receive them discreetly.
Better not tell Big Em or she will trying to grab three for her, Chris and the mum.

• Haha
  • Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
She’s a pathetic, malingering JOKE. I swear she’s got bloody Munchausen's.

She’s absolutely tapped, to be that attention seeking at 42.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
How has she gone from having a sore throat to a chest infection in 2 days without seeing a Dr but be with her family and quite perfectly able to ‘host’ Christmas whilst hoovering up mint poppets and his knows what other shite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Did she put a full face of makeup on just to go to the dog groomer?

Who does 2 hours of present wrapping every night for 2 weeks before Christmas ?
She has literally no other obligations outside of work. No kids, no parents to care for, no grand parents, no choir, no gym, no friends, no taste, no sense of humour, no dress sense, no clue about make up, no clue how to craft ... I could go on. She has hours and hours and hours of free time to wrap presents. Why do wankers like her still make out they're so busy all the time?

Vixen88

VIP Member
Are we surprised? She can’t do anything for herself. Nothing to be proud of Emma. Constantly a burden to everyone around you because you can’t try in the slightest to be independent or . Mummy, husband or Carer Kim have to do everything for you.

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Think she was having a practice set up, the sad sack. She took some of the tat with her. The reindeer things, jars of chocolate.
View attachment 2651961

This. Remind me again, she’s 42 isn’t she? :rolleyes:
View attachment 2651970
That Godfather sticker has fucking SENT ME OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

We’d better watch out, one of us Knobheads might wake up with a mint chocolate horse’s head in our beds one morning…. With massive chunks munched out of it obvs.

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
I seriously would have trouble saying which was daughter and which was
70A1BDB7-B7A1-4F6A-BF8B-54D6E1DC85BB.png
mother if I didn’t know

• Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
I bet her poor colleagues have been through it with her and her 'illness' this week! I always imagine that she works with a sweet old lady called 'Margaret' who tells her that her outfits look lovely, flattering etc, listens to her going on about what crap she's bought in the range and just to be kind, admires her cricut projects and any other shit ideas she comes up with. Now poor old Margaret is stuck answering the phone, while Em sits there croaking and pointing at her, pretending to be ill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffs the amount of moaning about her 'hangover'....
Why would you be bothered faffing about making mini Xmas puds when you know that you and your obese hubby will literally swallow them in 2 seconds.
And she's not ready for Xmas? How long does she need? She's been on the bandwagon since August.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Who the hell goes to all this trouble for a Christmas table?! I'll be having a table cloth, knives and forks, paper napkins (that I've had in the cupboard for about 5 years) and some cheap crackers from tesco if they're lucky!

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
‘Taking her out for a spin’ made me hard cringe. It’s a discounted Coach bag, hardly a Chanel 2.55 or Hermes Birkin. She’s making herself look daft.

• Haha