Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Needs to add....."I make myself look a little slimmer than I am, even though I'm happy being plus sized, and I'm too tight to pay for things"

Trying to make herself appear perfect with everything just like all the other fake instagrammers/tiktokers.
I only like the theatre when it’s free

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
The thing I don't like about Em's try-ons is that she doesn't show an all round view of the outfits. She's very guarded with full on, side, and rear views. That's why I actually appreciate the vloggers who show the outfit at every true and honest angle.
Nothing better when she forgets to edit out an unflattering angle, or when one of her ‘friends’ posts a pic of her actual size. #neverforgetbathandbodyworks

• Haha

missolia

She must be so unhappy, bored, with no idea what she wants or what to do with her life - constantly waiting for the future, something good in the coming months, something yet to come. Emma, try to admire NOW a bit more luv 🤨

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
I was thinking about all those presents, and concluded that I don’t understand the concept ;) In our family we give Christmas presents only to the children, as we buying stuff for ourselves when we need/want something. Christmas gifts are tradition for kids, like something magical for them. Maybe it is an occasion for some people for an extra something they really want and it’s ok, but in Em’s world it’s just a pile or a few of cheap, useless tat she doesn’t really need or want, nor her or her family members.
Piles of tat and highly processed junk food, she got it all year long anyway.
Yeah I can understand that. As adults you buy whatever you need all year. I received a nice bottle of gin this year, something I’m glad to receive, and a ‘nicer’ one that I’d have picked up myself at Tesco doing the weeks shop. My husband never buys himself much in the way of ‘nice’ clothes, just basics from H&M/Next. So I bought him a tshirt from a brand he likes, spendy, but nice as a treat.

This is where Emma runs out of a Charlotte Tilbury lip liner, she says if a fave, and won’t buy herself one, will wait for someone else to. She says she ‘collects’ Emma Bridgewater, but only when someone else is buying. Likes her Vans, but only when someone else bought her them, she hasn’t forked out £60(?) herself for them now hers are trashed. Weird behaviour for a 40 something year old. But I guess that’s what it’s like still living with a parent and being mollycoddled all your life.

• Heart

LellsBells

VIP Member
I’ve got so many questions!
Where did he get the plastic tray from?
Did he keep it from an old packet of biscuits?
Did he wrap it in cling film?
What did he do with the rest of the packets?
Where did he get the inspiration from?
When did Chris become as ‘crafty’ as Em?

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
What happened to your chest infection Em???
Photoing her mother’s empty medication box and staying in bed with her mint chocolate platter did the trick.

My husband had a chest infection once and was floored for 2 weeks. Now I don’t know if it was a man thing (lol), but he wasn’t up to doing anything, never mind rehearsing words to mime for TikTok or posting miserable woe is me selfies.

The ‘send gift’ button, are we really surprised?! Greedy, begging, charity-shop-haggling Emma would never pass up an opportunity to have her hand out for something she didn’t really earn or deserve.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Guys , Big Em is the only person, ever, to have a cold. Did you know that?
She’s on her ‘second lot’ of her mums antibiotics.
But fear not, because she was well enough to get her wonky shovels painted at the nail salon. Phew!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mushy

The sick selfies are obnoxious. She looks 'fake' sick too and like a teenager that doesn't know what they're doing is obvious attention seeking. why do you need anyone to see it or to prove it to anyone?

Knowing Khila, if she needed or wanted a mini fridge - she would already have one. Bi monthly swaps is quite literally insanity. Have you really got nothing better to do?

lexiloo

VIP Member
BMI is absolutely a factor in UK adoptions, a colleague of mine years ago was refused because of her weight and she wasn't as large as Em, both her and Chris are morbidly obese and it will come up at adoption discussions so for her to say it isn't a problem is a lie and giving false information to anyone reading her comments section. If she doesn't like people commenting on her weight she should stop parading herself on camera and doing outfits of the day as she almost dry humps her reflection. If you're putting yourself out there you have to expect opinions and comments.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s remembered she’s supposed to be doing outfits of Christmas. So we’ve got Emma looking like a big green yeti to start, a shot with her big, bare trotters in view 🤢. Then because big, greedy Emma can’t just buy one jumper in Asda, she’s bought two. Then her camera tripod up at maximum height just makes her look the weirdest shape.
IMG_0623.jpeg
IMG_0624.jpeg

Nailed it Emma, looking gorgeous 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Mushy

I find it interesting that people have the brain space to think about making a special trip to take their quality street tin to a shop to fill it with specific chocolates. It would never enter my head, ever. But I'm sure loads must do it or it wouldn't be there.

Her saying she was dragging him along -isn't this gonna provide lots of content for you? Why not just get on with it. It's not like he has form for never being around 😂 I've never ever ever seen a man as patient and present in a shop as Chris. He's right by her side as she's slowly inspecting the ugliest things in homesense, every time!

evoway13

VIP Member
Today's vlog......a sponsored Cricut vlog.........where she's personalising Christmas tat for both adults and children - no tears today though.......funny that....... :unsure:

• Angry